The Good News Is......

... In my opinion the drug is still worth hope but we need more and different studies that ask the right questions...

Let’s end on a more positive note... In Germany it’s just 3 more days till Disney+ starts...so I am looking forward to that.. and my computer and couch should be set up till then...
Did the podcast say anything about the Japanese flu drug that appears to be effective? Agree that any hope is better than nothing right now, but that more and better studies are so needed.
And Disney + is soooo amazing! A whole new world...! :)

... I finally got the job promotion I've been waiting on for a year, yay more disney money !
Hooray for a promotion and more Disney money! Let's plan to get that economy moving, right? ;)

Did the podcast say anything about the Japanese flu drug that appears to be effective?
No, he didn’t say anything about that (yet)... but he talked about promising signs that some of the research about vaccines against the “old SARS” virus might work against the new one too. That would quicken the process of development... but there is obviously still lots of test, studies and research to do... and then there is the whole legal process to do, too...

This was at the costco in San Mateo County.
Our Costco is having a Senior Hour every once in a while. One time it pays for me to be old.
Today was one of the days. Seniors were allowed to shop from 8am to 9am. Then the store closed and at 9:30 opened to the public.
They had two separate lines at 8am, one for those 60 and over and one for those 59 and younger.

I haven't been carded for my age in YEAR!!!! until today. :)

The good news is..

I work in education so our works has been turned upside down. I’m am a consultant/administrator. In special education services. It’s been crazy, but our board decided to continue to pay all staff and bring our teachers back to work. They will work from home and we get to come up with things to work on. It’s a blessing of time to do some professional development we never have time for.

watched onward with the kiddos tonight. Enjoyed it. I’m glad the companies are using streaming to get films out there. My kids loved Sonic, we saw it in the theater a few weeks ago. It’s coming to streaming next week!

I did some sewing! We are plannng on disneyland at Halloween. My kids are obsessed with bunny and ducky from toy story 4. So here is a picture of ducky costume!

The good news is..

I work in education so our works has been turned upside down. I’m am a consultant/administrator. In special education services. It’s been crazy, but our board decided to continue to pay all staff and bring our teachers back to work. They will work from home and we get to come up with things to work on. It’s a blessing of time to do some professional development we never have time for.

watched onward with the kiddos tonight. Enjoyed it. I’m glad the companies are using streaming to get films out there. My kids loved Sonic, we saw it in the theater a few weeks ago. It’s coming to streaming next week!

I did some sewing! We are plannng on disneyland at Halloween. My kids are obsessed with bunny and ducky from toy story 4. So here is a picture of ducky costume!

View attachment 482472
Great costume! Don't forget to post it in the Halloween Time Superthread and the October Check In thread, too!

The good news is...

We survived the first week of home schooling. Lots of respect for families who do it all the time!

My favorite local plant nursery has some new stock in...Australian finger lime trees, Ponderosa lemon trees for $35, and Mexican Elderberry plants, too! I'm going to go buy some plants tomorrow! Our area is not on total lock down yet. Nursery guy said strict 6-8' distance between people or he will yell at you and kick you out.

Made some homemade yogurt from milk from a local dairy. Gave some to friends. They gifted me with 2 rolls of TP! YES!!

The good news is...
My kids are learning to roller skate! FedEx dropped off the skates on Friday and they were so excited. They have been out twice and it's 34 degrees here!

Oh my gosh, I used to LOVE to roller skate as a kid! We lived at the end of a long cul de sac and spent HOURS skating down driveways and out into the street and then up and down the sidewalk!

I'm old enough that we had those old skates that fit on your shoes and tightened with a key. Can't count the skinned knees from a skate coming loose! The day I got my first beautiful white lace up 'shoe skates' I really thought I was 'hot stuff'!!

Thanks for bringing back such wonderful memories. And happy skating to your kids!

This is so great! Enjoy.

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https://www.facebook.com/julie.f.thornock/videos/3382401841774818/&show_text=0&width=267" width="267" height="476" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>
(It is from fb so I am not entirely sure this will translate here and if it isn't allowed, I apologize and please remove).
Thanks for posting, I loved it!
This link should work:

The good news is...
My kids are learning to roller skate! FedEx dropped off the skates on Friday and they were so excited. They have been out twice and it's 34 degrees here!
If it doesn't warm up you will need Ice Skates

...the Disney Play app has been ‘unlocked.’

I had a Notification on my phone to play Mickey Trivia. All trivia games in Disney Play have been unlocked so you can play from home with no need to be standing in the actual queue.

I got the same messages for Disneyland and MDE (WDW). I had no idea what it was all about! Thanks!!!!!

...the Disney Play app has been ‘unlocked.’

I had a Notification on my phone to play Mickey Trivia. All trivia games in Disney Play have been unlocked so you can play from home with no need to be standing in the actual queue.
Thanks for that one... just installed it and played a few rounds...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter