The "I am Banned from VMK" Thread.

I Am So Mad
I Just Got Banned From Vmk Fro 2 Whole Hours
Because Some On Said "i Am By Set U All"
And Everyone Knows What They Were Saying So I Left
And I Am The On To Get Banned For Two Whole Hours
Is That Fair

yea why woold they banen the whole room unless they wanted to make sure that no one went and told other ppl what they said

I am going to be honest here I didnt understand a word you said? you said on instead of one. And I am having a hard time understanding any of what the person said. Its not fair you get banned for what someone else said for sure.

Here in the dis we can talk in real words so you can say numbers and words like one and not have to say on.

Sorry I have to remove rant hat now and be good :-)

Barbday62 said:
I am going to be honest here I didnt understand a word you said? you said on instead of one. And I am having a hard time understanding any of what the person said. Its not fair you get banned for what someone else said for sure.

Here in the dis we can talk in real words so you can say numbers and words like one and not have to say on.

Sorry I have to remove rant hat now and be good :-)
i catch my self saying on insted off one all the time who dosent lol :rolleyes:

sportychick_no_1 said:
I Am So Mad
I Just Got Banned From Vmk Fro 2 Whole Hours
Because Some On Said "i Am By Set U All"
And Everyone Knows What They Were Saying So I Left
And I Am The On To Get Banned For Two Whole Hours
Is That Fair

A girl came to my trade room and kept saying "A IM A IM A IM A IM" over and over. The rest of us kept asking what she was saying and I finally booted her. It seemed like she was trying to get the whole room into trouble or something.

tolkien7 said:
A girl came to my trade room and kept saying "A IM A IM A IM A IM" over and over. The rest of us kept asking what she was saying and I finally booted her. It seemed like she was trying to get the whole room into trouble or something.
I'm guessing she meant "AIM" (AOL Instant Messanger) She may have been trying to see what it takes to get banned or get you all banned. But you never know. :rolleyes:

I wonder how the instant message programs like yahoo and aim feel about having thier names and programs trashed by the VMK staff saying they do not have Disney values. Or for that matter what value there is in giving a girl who is trying to get herself into trouble a ten year ban, so she has to go to chat sites like my space. Personally when I ran my chat site we would ban the person until they spent 24 hours in the value room. the room had all the good values and rules written on the walls. I just feel you never can teach a person good values by treating then unfairly. Its better to promise them the reward of getting back on the site, in exchange for them learning the values.

Maybe we all need a good value quest. LOL

:stir: :goofy:
Blumonkeyboy said:
May i suggest useing the unban instructions on many threads? :figment:
i absulietey luv this game but i got banned for saying hi and now im banned for 15 years -says sarcastecley- so great job banning me! stupid vmk :thumbsup2

:furious: My i.p access got banned for 20 years yah like im gonna play vmk when im almost 30 actually i probabley will thats how much i luv the game but i hate the way they bann people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :moped:im so mad at the people who make vmk im gonna ride my bike over him :moped:

i miss vmk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:guilty: :sad2::dumbo: :sad1: i missed so many things when they came out like fronteir land and cool rooms i was so far on my account and i got banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i saw a pic of the person who banns people for no reason i wanna put it on this messege but i dont no how. i no his name is frallen lets chant his name i hate frallen i hate frallen i hate frallen i hate frallen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer2: go frallen your an idiot go frallen your an idiot i hate frallen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NiteSurfer said:
I wonder how the instant message programs like yahoo and aim feel about having thier names and programs trashed by the VMK staff saying they do not have Disney values. Or for that matter what value there is in giving a girl who is trying to get herself into trouble a ten year ban, so she has to go to chat sites like my space. Personally when I ran my chat site we would ban the person until they spent 24 hours in the value room. the room had all the good values and rules written on the walls. I just feel you never can teach a person good values by treating then unfairly. Its better to promise them the reward of getting back on the site, in exchange for them learning the values.

Maybe we all need a good value quest. LOL
did you get banned from vmk to i no the guys name his stupid name is frallen he banned me for 15 years yah like im gonna play when im 18 oh well mabey i will lol :Pinkbounc ps im a girl

tolkien7 said:

2 hours!!!!! your lucky i got banned for 15 years it said i was banned until 2015 at 1 in the morning so you are very lucky you still get to go on this year!!!!!!!!!!! :hourglass

This has nothing to do with VMK, but on Habbo Hotel ppl ask for your e-mail, AIM etc. (Not to sound rastic or anything but it's mostly blacks/afrcian amercians) And they DON'T get banned! :furious:

vmkhater1234 said:
:furious: My i.p access got banned for 20 years yah like im gonna play vmk when im almost 30 actually i probabley will thats how much i luv the game but i hate the way they bann people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :moped:im so mad at the people who make vmk im gonna ride my bike over him :moped:

Omg I totally know how you feel. I got IP banned for 10 years too, but my dad found this anonymizer thing. If you download it, what it does is changes your IP adress when you activate it, so VMK doesnt know its you. But when I tried to go on vmk, it said: "Problem. Please check ur firewall/internet security settings." My dad tried everything but still didnt work. Its a 7-day free trial I think, and then after that you need to buy it. I can send the website to you if you want. Just reply back. Even thought VMK hasn't un IP-banned me yet, ( which is my dream ) I hope it will work for you! ANyone who is willing to try this I will be glad to help you as much as possible!

vmkhater1234 said:
You know you might still like it. There are adults who play VMK, I don't know if they did when they were our age, but they play it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter