The "I am Banned from VMK" Thread.

Maleficent2

DIS Veteran
getting way too many I am banned threads so combining them into one.

If you get a banned for a day, a week, a month,a year or forever post it here....

thanks

The Dis Moderating Team.

Okay, i admit it I was banned :((. I'm SO mad! It's for 10 YEARS :furious:! how can they ban a person for 10 YEARS?! I just don't understand! All i did was tick this kid off bc i wouldn't trade with him, and he reported me for telling him my email address. (my friend told me all of this bc she was there at his house) and now im banned until March 7th, 2016!!!!!!!!!!! this TOTALLY sucks. I had a full blue dress, crown, cowboy hat and pants, 20,000 credits, 5 star fireworks and ghost magic, 150 really awesome friends. 2 bird hats, VMK_Flamingo, and HOST_Phinny as my friends. and TONS more! And boom, banned for 10 years. I made a new file and now i have, 11,000 credits, gold teleporters, 7 rooms, 150 friends, full cowboy suit, 5 star fireworks magic and 2 star ghost magic. ANd lots more. but im still really mad :furious:

sorry you were banned but giving out your email address is the game is an automatic 10 year ban.

Hope someone learns from your mistake.

Sorry about all you things too that must be very hard to take.

Thank you though for using the "Ban thread to report your ban"you have been added.

Mal

If its ok im adding my friend sassysavanah ban:1 month i think the 13th of june is when she got banned

this is so stupid my friends computer is banned for 10 years and my best account

waaaaaaaaa!! im banned until may 24 2016. waaaaaaaaaaa!!! im banned 4 a century and its not even my faught. o and if ur wondering, i share this account w/ my friend and hes the person who got me banned. yea my WHOLE COMPUTER is banned and i cant go on it until im 21. and im not gonna like vmk then

hiphopkayla said:
ooo. can this tickerfactory.com help me get unbanned?

No it cant, I'm sorry. The tickerfactory thing just counts down the days until I go to disneyworld. But you can click the contact us button on vmk and plead your case.

between you and me, and the rest of the dis :) you might want to leave out the "we share an account" part. Good luck! and if you get lucky, change your password and dont share the account anymore.

its amazing i was only banned for one day for saying i lived in GA. but im not banned anymore :) but ppl, dont say were you live, i was just telling my bff on vmk :) sorry about all your ppl banning that stinks on ice.. :(

no me and my friend dont share an account on vmk we share an account on THIS website

Yay I can join the awesome people of the banned! I'm the coolest though. :P I got banned for a day a few weeks ago for putting a bomb in someone's pants. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter