The "I am Banned from VMK" Thread.

BriarRosie said:
It kills us to see words misspelled because it can hurt you in the long run
when you grow up. There's a huge difference between using acronyms
like "omg" rather than words misspelled, like "band" for "banned" or
"gramer" for "grammar".

And to comment on Nanoer's post, I believe that VMK reviews transcripts of
chat text at any time, which would explain why he was banned much later.
Someone mentioned that VMK might be looking out for people who try to
say how they can be reached in IM programs or message boards.

I'm talking about my two hour ban.. the one in which the only thing I did all day was trade

pandab_94 said:
Okay, i admit it I was banned :((. I'm SO mad! It's for 10 YEARS :furious:! how can they ban a person for 10 YEARS?! I just don't understand! All i did was tick this kid off bc i wouldn't trade with him, and he reported me for telling him my email address. (my friend told me all of this bc she was there at his house) and now im banned until March 7th, 2016!!!!!!!!!!! this TOTALLY sucks. I had a full blue dress, crown, cowboy hat and pants, 20,000 credits, 5 star fireworks and ghost magic, 150 really awesome friends. 2 bird hats, VMK_Flamingo, and HOST_Phinny as my friends. and TONS more! And boom, banned for 10 years. I made a new file and now i have, 11,000 credits, gold teleporters, 7 rooms, 150 friends, full cowboy suit, 5 star fireworks magic and 2 star ghost magic. ANd lots more. but im still really mad :furious:
May i suggest useing the unban instructions on many threads? :figment:

PolynesianGrl said:
I have to ask, not because I want specifics, or because I want to do it, but how does one put a bomb in someone's pants? I didn't think you could interact that way on VMK.... is this just some figure of speach or something?
In VMK I had kind of a role playing thing or something where instead of saying "gr" or something I would say, "- bombs (insert whatever or whoever I am mad at here)-" Then I said that to someone who I have always had a very bad grudge with, someone reported me, and I got banned for two hours. XD

Shaymojack said:
In VMK I had kind of a role playing thing or something where instead of saying "gr" or something I would say, "- bombs (insert whatever or whoever I am mad at here)-" Then I said that to someone who I have always had a very bad grudge with, someone reported me, and I got banned for two hours. XD
What was the responce that you got banned for?

"Violence to other players." How can you physically harm someone's pixels? XD

~The Boy Who Put a Bomb In SuiteStarr's Pants

LOL I got ban last year for pretending to blow up somebodys room.LOL it was only 2 hours though.

My friends computer got banned last year for 10 years but she just changed her IP address and now she's back on her original account and everything.

Banned for telling someone I go to WDW alot, and then they said oh do you live by it? And I said.. "no" and I got banned. Untill 7/7/06 rofl? That's today.

I got about a three hour ban.

Oh and about the staff can't be other players friends I know it's true to some point I only heard of LoLo having normal friends and my friend not a CL_ even said VMK_LoLo no spaces she is lucky.

i was helping my friend with his get free teleport magic ordered and i got reported i didnt know it was a scam i though he was nice when i asked him he said they really do get teleport magic in 2 weeks :( :guilty: :guilty: i might just quit vmk now a scam i didnt do but got banned im mad and sad

oh and try to get extras of new stuff that comes out in vmk i want them when im dont with my ban :guilty:

im banned for a month thats augest im banned untill then well i have a mule saved my life his title is davy jones

VMK HAS TOTALLY GONE BONKERS I MEAN SERIOUSLY WHO BANNS PPL FOR 10 YEARS?!?! EVEN FOR SAYING SOMETHING LIKE I HAVE A *BLANK*?!? GOSH I GOT BANNED FOR 10 YEARS JUST FOR SAYING "I HAVE A JACK SPARROW COSTUME".OMG OMG OMG OMG...BONKER VMK I TELL YOU BONKERS!!! :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc:

EDIT:I JUST GOT UNBANNED!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

my sister got banned from vmk and they banned our IP address so I can't get on the ban ends august 6th 2006

i got banned for no reason just saying that you can trade codes through im but that isn't allowed. and then i got my ban for one day.. or maybe a year.. hard to tell

Once again: Everyone gets banned for a reason. It can take days to get banned for something you did. Although ten years it the stupidest amount of time to ban someone for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter