The "I am Banned from VMK" Thread.

Shaymojack said:
Yay I can join the awesome people of the banned! I'm the coolest though. :P I got banned for a day a few weeks ago for putting a bomb in someone's pants. :rolleyes:
that's a good way of looking at it. But I'm still :sad:

My friend got banned from vmk on her computer, but when whe goes another comeputer on her person, it still work. SHE IS ONLY BANNED ON 1 COMPUTER??

i was banned a few months ago for a day... does that count? lol

Were you a CL? If you were, that is the only way you can have staff as friends. If you weren't, it makes it hard to believe. And you schould know that no personal info is allowed, they give out little pop-ups occasionally and even post it on their homepage. In that case, you danced around the dictionary.
Hope you learned your lesson(s) as well as others.
Thank you Mal for making this thread, I'm going to tell one of my friends.
paw: Emily

pandab_94 said:
Okay, i admit it I was banned :((. I'm SO mad! It's for 10 YEARS :furious:! how can they ban a person for 10 YEARS?! I just don't understand! All i did was tick this kid off bc i wouldn't trade with him, and he reported me for telling him my email address. (my friend told me all of this bc she was there at his house) and now im banned until March 7th, 2016!!!!!!!!!!! this TOTALLY sucks. I had a full blue dress, crown, cowboy hat and pants, 20,000 credits, 5 star fireworks and ghost magic, 150 really awesome friends. 2 bird hats, VMK_Flamingo, and HOST_Phinny as my friends. and TONS more! And boom, banned for 10 years. I made a new file and now i have, 11,000 credits, gold teleporters, 7 rooms, 150 friends, full cowboy suit, 5 star fireworks magic and 2 star ghost magic. ANd lots more. but im still really mad :furious:

Shaymojack said:
Yay I can join the awesome people of the banned! I'm the coolest though. :P I got banned for a day a few weeks ago for putting a bomb in someone's pants. :rolleyes:
THAT WAS YOU!? :lmao:

milkabum said:
Were you a CL? If you were, that is the only way you can have staff as friends. If you weren't, it makes it hard to believe. And you schould know that no personal info is allowed, they give out little pop-ups occasionally and even post it on their homepage. In that case, you danced around the dictionary.
Hope you learned your lesson(s) as well as others.
Thank you Mal for making this thread, I'm going to tell one of my friends.
paw: Emily
Wait. So CLs can be Staff's friend??? I thought VMK Staff say on their sig "Won't accept trade or friends requests" :confused3

StitchfansJr said:
...So CLs can be Staff's friend???...
If they choose staff can accept a friend request from a CL. I have never asked or been asked to be a friend of staff (and that is probably best :cool1: )!

I hear there have been rumors that the Captin has been banned. This is a complete falsehood! I have merely been at sea, and i Have no PC aboard the Black Pearl!

VMK would't ban you for no reason, you could have done something wrong days ago- it can take a while for a ban to go into effect. And no need to be lifted, it's only two hours o_O

Shaymojack said:
VMK would't ban you for no reason, you could have done something wrong days ago- it can take a while for a ban to go into effect. And no need to be lifted, it's only two hours o_O
no vmk banned me when i wasn't even on vmk at that time... half a hour before the ban i went off vmk and was playing age of empires and talking to darthjordan on xfire

I think there is no need to worry, ok Im posting. I got band for 2 hours once and I can still be CL you get band for like a month or 10 years no you dont so dont worry and

YOU GOT BAND FOR SOMETHING

This is really annoying me (pet peeve).
Banned is spelt B A N N E D.

Not band.
Ban is a transitive verb. Banned is a verb, or an adjective. Bans is the plural of ban.

Omg should I spell out Oh My Gosh also?? Who gives a care if its spelled wrong, it appears you know what we say when we type band so dont bug us with proper gramer.

I have to ask, not because I want specifics, or because I want to do it, but how does one put a bomb in someone's pants? I didn't think you could interact that way on VMK.... is this just some figure of speach or something?

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
Omg should I spell out Oh My Gosh also?? Who gives a care if its spelled wrong, it appears you know what we say when we type band so dont bug us with proper gramer.

It kills us to see words misspelled because it can hurt you in the long run
when you grow up. There's a huge difference between using acronyms
like "omg" rather than words misspelled, like "band" for "banned" or
"gramer" for "grammar".

And to comment on Nanoer's post, I believe that VMK reviews transcripts of
chat text at any time, which would explain why he was banned much later.
Someone mentioned that VMK might be looking out for people who try to
say how they can be reached in IM programs or message boards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter