The "I am Banned from VMK" Thread.

MY BORTHER GOT ALL THE COMPUTERS IN M YHOSUE BANED FROM VMK

what did he do? you ask HE KEPT SENDING FREKING CALL FOR HELPS THAT JUST SAID HI! im so pissed off

I'm sorry, why was he doing that?? That was really rude!! If my sister did that i would freak!!!! :scared1:

Personally I think your brother deserved it. VMK Staff members are real people and they have more to worry about then looking through spam when some players may actually need help.

no idea he did deserive it im gonna adk my dad to block vmk from his computer! my sister threatend if he did it again she would log into hsi acoutn and delted his stuff that wouldnt suprise me if she did

any way i can change my ip? it think its an ip ban

no idea he did deserive it im gonna adk my dad to block vmk from his computer! my sister threatend if he did it again she would log into hsi acoutn and delted his stuff that wouldnt suprise me if she did

any way i can change my ip? it think its an ip ban

you can check your ban length at vmk.com by using contact us, and then choosing "i think i have been banned"

This website does not permit the discussions related to side stepping a ban, in otherwords we do not permit posting how to change your IP address

sorry your brother messed up tho :hug:

I wouldn't try to use a IP ban, even if you could find out how to. Most of the time you must type in commands into "run" and most of the time these commands will shut off your internet until you type in the right command to turn it back on.

oh well last time my other brother did some thing like thsi my dad changed it so i guess i just have to wait on him.

guess i have 24 hours of real life to tend to. lol:rotfl:

well actually it is 20 hrs now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter