The "I am Banned from VMK" Thread.

nothing you can do

It sounds like the ban was justified against your sister, so they wont overturn it.

You cant to anything. If you or sister was banned, they want you to be banned. Dont work around it. at least its not for longer then a month

whoa, thats cool.. It moved.. THIS STINKS!!!!

Thank You All For the HAPPY Information :-)

You don't need to get sarcastic, first off Aengus (I assume) moved it becomes their was a thread that is for banned stories. Second off this is your sisters fault so their isn't anything you can do, so don't be mad at them for not being optimistic.

Dude

And how can see ban all the computers? An IP ban only effects one computer, unless your account got banned.

Dude

I would assume that because all of the computers in their house share the same IP, they all have no access because the IP was banned.

I would assume that because all of the computers in their house share the same IP, they all have no access because the IP was banned.

I forgot some computers in the house have same IP, my computers all have different. Mistake corrected.

I'm very sorry, I did not mean to be that sarcastic... I am just I guess you can say.. angry (try saying that in a small mellow happy voice with a smile on your face...)

And I guess they all do share the same IP is there anyway we CANNOT share the same IP for the future..?

I'm very sorry, I did not mean to be that sarcastic... I am just I guess you can say.. angry (try saying that in a small mellow happy voice with a smile on your face...)

And I guess they all do share the same IP is there anyway we CANNOT share the same IP for the future..?

very few internet providers assign IP addresses to your differnt computers these days. I tend to doubt it.

Okay, Thank You..

Is there any way they can Lift the ban from me.. I don't really care about my sister, because she made me so mad. and I have been "Contact Us"ing them but they don't want to reply.. its been like three days..

Okay, Thank You..

Is there any way they can Lift the ban from me.. I don't really care about my sister, because she made me so mad. and I have been "Contact Us"ing them but they don't want to reply.. its been like three days..

no I think that you have done all you can do at this point. They will write you back, check your spam filter to be sure they didnt already.

Not sure but it shouldnt be much longer. double check your spam :thumbsup2

Okay thank you very much.. How long do you think it will take them to reply?..

For ban inquiries, it usually takes at least a week because the VMK Staff have to review the ban and determine if it was fair or not (even if it was an IP ban for someone else).

she got banned because some guy sent her messages with adult themes and now she is banned for using adult themes i saw this happen! turner would never talk like that!

huh? idk what you mean
apparently she isn't really banned because we checked contact us and it didn't say that she was banned
but we thought so because staff sent her a in game pop up saying she was

maybe they accidentally banned the wrong person, then corrected it immediately

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter