• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

The "I am Banned from VMK" Thread.

these forums have rules against trying to help you from getting around a ban. You will not get that kind of help here. Please dont continue spamming every few minutes when people dont answer you. Forums often take time.

Thanks.

these forums have rules against trying to help you from getting around a ban. You will not get that kind of help here. Please dont continue spamming every few minutes when people dont answer you. Forums often take time.

Thanks.

when i say Aengus posted on here I was like, sweet Aengus is banned!

Haha Jk!!

If someone who is 14 gets banned for 10 years. They will be 24 when the ban expires, think they will even remember there password? How do we know VMK will still be popular. Just imagine a little 6 year old kid getting banned for 10 years. How heartbreaking must that be for someone so young to get banned so long? VMK needs to mask shorter bans. On my first user I got banned for 1 month for saying I want to go to the beach. Someone reported me for calling them a beach! I was so upset, I sent VMK lots of unfair ban mail. That was like October though. These bans are not fair at all.

I got banned from vmk for a month all because my friend got my computer banned from fooling around with it! Now both my two computers are banned for a month! But oh that's just what I thought, a month, but no it was more!! It was ten years I realized!! I logged back in and they changed the date. It is now 2018!! Now i am so mad. My dad won't change the IP address, and he won't get another computer! What do I do now!? Is it really true that I am seriously banned for ten years! Please reply back to me.

I got banned from vmk for a month all because my friend got my computer banned from fooling around with it! Now both my two computers are banned for a month! But oh that's just what I thought, a month, but no it was more!! It was ten years I realized!! I logged back in and they changed the date. It is now 2018!! Now i am so mad. My dad won't change the IP address, and he won't get another computer! What do I do now!? Is it really true that I am seriously banned for ten years! Please reply back to me.

10 years is a permanent ban most likely. I would email VMK using Contact Us to see what the reason was. You can also try to get the ban cleared from your record but your friend probably messed you up for good. :(

Thanks.

I think the vmk staff has gone nuts. Like seriously nuts! I'm only ten and when my ban expires I will be 20! I am not going on vmk when I am 20! Seriously, it's not my fault I got banned. My friend decided to start scaming peeps. VMK staff, help me!!!! Somebody! I don't want to be banned for ten years!!

10 years is a permanent ban most likely. I would email VMK using Contact Us to see what the reason was. You can also try to get the ban cleared from your record but your friend probably messed you up for good. :(

Yeah I know. My friend is lucky, she did it over my house. So she can go on vmk of course, on her computer! Btw, I did send a message to the vmk staff. They didn't reply back yet. How do u know it's a permanet ban? I was origanially suppose to be banned for a month. I and my sis are just like furious!

I think the vmk staff has gone nuts. Like seriously nuts! I'm only ten and when my ban expires I will be 20! I am not going on vmk when I am 20! Seriously, it's not my fault I got banned. My friend decided to start scaming peeps. VMK staff, help me!!!! Somebody! I don't want to be banned for ten years!!

Your answer is in bold. And your ban is a permanent ban. It says so on the Newsletter page under Scam Alert (important part in bold):

Scamming is equal to theft and a violation of the VMK Values. If you scam someone in VMK, this will lead to your account being automatically and permanently banned. Having your parents send in a request using Contact Us to get your account re-activated won't work, because if you can't play by the rules and follow the VMK Values, we don't want you in the game.

So, since your friend scammed on YOUR account, you are banned. Sorry :(

Your answer is in bold. And your ban is a permanent ban. It says so on the Newsletter page under Scam Alert (important part in bold):

So, since your friend scammed on YOUR account, you are banned. Sorry :(

No, u don't get it. My friend didn't scam on my account, she scammed on hers! I just want to explain that, it should only ban the account, not my two both amazing MAC computers! I did read the message, how it says we will be permantley banned. I understand everything. But the only way is to change the IP address. Anyways, do u know how that works? Do u know how to change the IP address?

its against forum rules to discuss changing your IP address

write to contact us and explain teh situation thats the ONLY thing you can do at this point.

Banned for 10 years for saying "I have AIM too."

I get un banned on July 3, 2017.

I will be 25 then..

Banned for 10 years for saying "I have AIM too."

I get un banned on July 3, 2017.

I will be 25 then..

If that is all you said, they will overturn it. write in. they obviously have trigger words and aim is one of them.

If you think you have been banned for no reason, then on the VMK homepage scroll down to the bottom of the page, click "Contact Us" and then select the reason, say why. And VMK should get back to you soon.

Okay.. I need peoples opinions on what I should say and how I should explain this to VMK. And whether or not I should keep on trying to fight the ban.. and trying to get it lifted.

Okay, I got banned in my new house. All because of my sister. She got us IP banned for 10 years. Two years ago on July 26 I was playing, and I had no idea what she was doing on VMK ( we were in seperate rooms in VMK and in the house ) and then she comes and was like "I got disconnected and it wont let me back on.." and I was all like "Alright, be there in a minute." and so then when I left myself in the game to go help her, turns out she got the IP adress banned for 10 years. And so by the time I got back to my computer, the same exact message pops up. I didn't even do anything. It was all her fault. She said if the ban was even to be lifted, she wouldn't play again. Just because the way they ban is ridiculous. ( Which I partly agree. Who bans an 11 year old for 10 years? ) Anyways, I have sent them dozens of e-mails trying to get them to lift the ban, and no budge. And I've seen about already 3-5 of you on here who got an IP ban lifted. So, should I keep fighting to lift this ban? If so, What should I say/do to make them believe they should lift the ban? Please help!

Okay.. I need peoples opinions on what I should say and how I should explain this to VMK. And whether or not I should keep on trying to fight the ban.. and trying to get it lifted.

Okay, I got banned in my new house. All because of my sister. She got us IP banned for 10 years. Two years ago on July 26 I was playing, and I had no idea what she was doing on VMK ( we were in seperate rooms in VMK and in the house ) and then she comes and was like "I got disconnected and it wont let me back on.." and I was all like "Alright, be there in a minute." and so then when I left myself in the game to go help her, turns out she got the IP adress banned for 10 years. And so by the time I got back to my computer, the same exact message pops up. I didn't even do anything. It was all her fault. She said if the ban was even to be lifted, she wouldn't play again. Just because the way they ban is ridiculous. ( Which I partly agree. Who bans an 11 year old for 10 years? ) Anyways, I have sent them dozens of e-mails trying to get them to lift the ban, and no budge. And I've seen about already 3-5 of you on here who got an IP ban lifted. So, should I keep fighting to lift this ban? If so, What should I say/do to make them believe they should lift the ban? Please help!

to be honest, they will not lift the ban. You admit your sister did something that caused the ban. to get a 10 year, it had to be something pretty drastic, or repetitive behavior. Typically you get a 24 hour ban, followed a by a week, followed by a 30 day, and if the behavior doesnt change you get a 10 year. They dont just jump to 10 year unless it has to do with hacking or like adult themes or language.

I know it stinks that your sister caused it, but if they were to lift the IP ban nothing would prevent your sister from creating a new account. Its the only tool they have to stop people they intend to ban forever.

My crazy sister got all the computers at my house banned from something she did now I am not able to play until March 16th, I am EXTREAMLY angry.. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

What should I do?..

Any ideas?..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter