The "I am Banned from VMK" Thread.

uh Jedi, is she or isnt she banned? :)

If she isnt I will just lock this up.

uh Jedi, is she or isnt she banned? :)

If she isnt I will just lock this up.

Not to be nit-picky but aside from this being almost a general personal message and very unclear, I thought the I am banned she is banned things had a special place - like not here?

Add, yes we can move it. I honestly was curious as to how fast he got a response back from contact us questioning her ban.

Add, yes we can move it. I honestly was curious as to how fast he got a response back from contact us questioning her ban.

If he knows her email and birthday, he can find out by pressing 'I think I'm banned" option in the contact us drop menu. If it returns, 'Yes, you have been banned..' then she was banned, otherwise it's a no.

Poor LilMiss_Muffet has been banned :( Me and her were BFFs before Lily, yes I repeat Lily we did EVERYTHING together in VMK, she use to call me alice, so I changed my name to Mr.Wonderland dedicated to her. And yes she did have those brown pigtails with those BIG CUTE ANIME EYES

Does anyone know what to do if someone in the house gets banned, and everyone else who plays gets banned to? None of us were even on at this time just him. We all can not log in. Please Help! I can not live without VMK for a month haha! :eek:

Does anyone know what to do if someone in the house gets banned, and everyone else who plays gets banned to? None of us were even on at this time just him. We all can not log in. Please Help! I can not live without VMK for a month haha! :eek:

You can go to the VMK Homepage and go to Contact Us at the bottom. There should be a "I think I am Banned" subject that you can explain what happened.

Hope this helps,
fantasy

I dont think when somebody in the family gets banned, it counts as your ban too. They just block your IP address from playing. I think thats how it goes.

I dont think when somebody in the family gets banned, it counts as your ban too. They just block your IP address from playing. I think thats how it goes.

The house shares an IP address in most situations.

Jabbs, write contact us and plead the case for the sake of yourself and/or any other player in the house. It sounds like you dont dispute the ban was warranted just that the target is bigger than deserves. Depending on the nature of the ban they may choose to let it stand as is, but this is your best chance of having the remaining players of the house get to play.

I got banned for sayintg the word screen name, or was it user name? W/E but i'm so pissed it's for 24 hours and ive never been banned before. =(

Was that all you said? Nothing about AIM or Messenger or Yahoo or chat or "my screen title there is ......"?

Weren't you just in my trade room? :rotfl: Sorry you got banned. Hope you didn't say it while in my room! @_@

YES, she got a message saying she was banned but apparently VMK quickly realized the mistake and she was able to get in when she left and entered vmk again to see if she was banned.

Okay, so my EX-friend borrowed my friends magic [which was really mines] and she stole it. so yesterday i followed her to a cute or boot and saw she was wearing my magic. and i said i needed it back. and she took it off. and ignored me and her BFF, smilymiley. so today she was yelling at me saying she didnt have it and BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!! so then im ignoring her and BAM!

20r42sm.jpg

SO I TRIED TO SEE WHY I GOT BANNED AND THIS IS WHAT IS SAID:

Ban reason: Adult themes are never appropriate for VMK. Your account has been banned for 24 hours. If your behavior goes unchanged, you will receive a month ban. A third offense may result in a permanent ban. Please review the VMK Values.
Ban lasts until: Mar 22, 2008 5:55:47 PM

There's more your not telling us. They wouldn't give you and adult themes ban if you didn't use adult themes.

There's more your not telling us. They wouldn't give you and adult themes ban if you didn't use adult themes.

Ok, i will tell the turth. when i first started i got banned for some really bad things. but i was immature. and learned my lesson when i got a 10year ban. but then i got unabnned and i wouldnt do anything wrong. i and way mature and wouldt do anything thats ADULT THEMES. i havent gotten a ban for that in almost 2years i think. i wouldnt do anything to get banned cause i am really trying to become a community leader but there goes my chance. i dont care about the confetti magic anymore. but i am mad that they banned me for no reason at all and for ADULT THEMES. thats is the least thing i would ever get banned for. Well i will be at space camp for a week and im leaving tomorrow in the morning. oh well.

Ok, i will tell the turth. when i first started i got banned for some really bad things. but i was immature. and learned my lesson when i got a 10year ban. but then i got unabnned and i wouldnt do anything wrong. i and way mature and wouldt do anything thats ADULT THEMES. i havent gotten a ban for that in almost 2years i think. i wouldnt do anything to get banned cause i am really trying to become a community leader but there goes my chance. i dont care about the confetti magic anymore. but i am mad that they banned me for no reason at all and for ADULT THEMES. thats is the least thing i would ever get banned for. Well i will be at space camp for a week and im leaving tomorrow in the morning. oh well.

This is seriously confusing. I had to stop at the part where you supposeldy got Un-banned. How did you get them to un ban you. . . ? Just Curious :confused3

This is seriously confusing. I had to stop at the part where you supposeldy got Un-banned. How did you get them to un ban you. . . ? Just Curious :confused3

really. i tried everything to get unbanned. chinging ip address. but got in trouble by my dad lol. and writing them and having my parents writing them. then one day my brother made me mad so i was going to log on to his so it made him get disconnected LOL :rotfl2: and it logged on ! and i was all what? and i tried my new account and it worked. but my original account that i got banned on for 10years was still banned

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter