The "I am Banned from VMK" Thread.

Hello all,

I found this topic because I am extremely upset that my VMK character was deleted along with all of my Happiest Celebration Pins and gold stuff. (Supposedly, this was due to inactivity.) Does anyone know if this falls under the same problem? I was not warned of this and did not log in for 3 months because I had shoulder surgery. All i have gotten is a form letter reply. Have you had any luck getting their character's back?

Thank you in advance.

I have had some friends who have had this problem and vmk flat out told them when yout account is gone its gone :sad2: It seems like more accounts are deleting after three months than six months:confused3 Sorry that this happened to you.

Oh...my...goodness. All people working at VMK are robots. You know that nice email I sent them yesterday? If not, look like three or four posts up. Here's the "reply" I got today....

"Hi,

We have reviewed your ban and believe it to be fair and just.

The VMK Values state that you must NOT use ANY hacking, scripting or
editing program with the game.

We're sorry but we will not be allowing you to play VMK any more.

Thanks,

--
VMK_Shorty
VMK Player Support
http://www.vmk.com"

............................................................................ are you even kidding? You've given me that answer before. Did you even read my message? This has officially crossed the line from ridiculous to outright insanity. I bet if I had cussed them out in the email, I would have gotten the same response. Officially the worst customer service EVER! Still haven't heard back on my call either. People who have previously called VMK, how long did it take them to get back to you?????? I'm just so angry I'm ready to hit the wall......

Edit: Here's the response email I just sent them
"I'm sorry, but did you even read my message? I don't understand what actions led to the ban. It is not a fair and just ban if you do not tell the player specifically what they did. All encomassing reasons do not help us. Please re-read my message and respond with an actual answer, please. Thank you."
Just waiting for the email to say my help inquiry has been closed because they feel the last email answered all my questions *rolls eyes*

Oh...my...goodness. All people working at VMK are robots. You know that nice email I sent them yesterday? If not, look like three or four posts up. Here's the "reply" I got today....

"Hi,

We have reviewed your ban and believe it to be fair and just.

The VMK Values state that you must NOT use ANY hacking, scripting or
editing program with the game.

We're sorry but we will not be allowing you to play VMK any more.

Thanks,

--
VMK_Shorty
VMK Player Support
http://www.vmk.com"

............................................................................ are you even kidding? You've given me that answer before. Did you even read my message? This has officially crossed the line from ridiculous to outright insanity. I bet if I had cussed them out in the email, I would have gotten the same response. Officially the worst customer service EVER! Still haven't heard back on my call either. People who have previously called VMK, how long did it take them to get back to you?????? I'm just so angry I'm ready to hit the wall......

I hope you did what we talked about.

After it is done. Post on the trades board and hopefully we can get you all kitted back out. ;)

So sorry Bubble, but I am not surprised by the email. I can honestly say I have seen very few accounts re-enstated after emails. It usually takes a phone call or two. Of course if they never return your calls I just don't know how you could ever work this out :( I seriously doubt that whoever reads those, ok supposedly VMK Shorty, even checks into the situation. It looks like they log in, choose from a list of "canned" responses and moves on to the next. Again sorry, but I do not believe this is the last we have seen of our beloved Bubble!!

We miss you bubbles!! I wrote you a pm but never heard back from you. I hope I didn't do something wrong to you.
But just to let you know that myself and little Lost miss you!!
We want out bubbles back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs
Alonelymom aka HopelesslyLost

i just got banned and i dont even kno why?! and all the coustumes are coming out and now wht i have been saving up for for almost a year is now all use less they banned me for a week!

Okay, i admit it I was banned :((. I'm SO mad! It's for 10 YEARS :furious:! how can they ban a person for 10 YEARS?! I just don't understand! All i did was tick this kid off bc i wouldn't trade with him, and he reported me for telling him my email address. (my friend told me all of this bc she was there at his house) and now im banned until March 7th, 2016!!!!!!!!!!! this TOTALLY sucks. I had a full blue dress, crown, cowboy hat and pants, 20,000 credits, 5 star fireworks and ghost magic, 150 really awesome friends. 2 bird hats, VMK_Flamingo, and HOST_Phinny as my friends. and TONS more! And boom, banned for 10 years. I made a new file and now i have, 11,000 credits, gold teleporters, 7 rooms, 150 friends, full cowboy suit, 5 star fireworks magic and 2 star ghost magic. ANd lots more. but im still really mad :furious:
wow that stinks. :scared1: thats a scare and i will never be banned again:rotfl:

i just got banned and i dont even kno why?! and all the coustumes are coming out and now wht i have been saving up for for almost a year is now all use less they banned me for a week!

YOu will most likely NOT miss anything if it comes out on Fridays. Since you had Friday and Saturday to buy them this week.

this stinks! i got banned for a month in october ( halloween items! so cool! ) it is a big bummer! my character and ip addresses got banned :mad: ! but i am glad that i will be moving before the month is over ( ip address changes ) so i am lucky :thumbsup2

Okay, i admit it I was banned :((. I'm SO mad! It's for 10 YEARS :furious:! how can they ban a person for 10 YEARS?! I just don't understand! All i did was tick this kid off bc i wouldn't trade with him, and he reported me for telling him my email address. (my friend told me all of this bc she was there at his house) and now im banned until March 7th, 2016!!!!!!!!!!! this TOTALLY sucks. I had a full blue dress, crown, cowboy hat and pants, 20,000 credits, 5 star fireworks and ghost magic, 150 really awesome friends. 2 bird hats, VMK_Flamingo, and HOST_Phinny as my friends. and TONS more! And boom, banned for 10 years. I made a new file and now i have, 11,000 credits, gold teleporters, 7 rooms, 150 friends, full cowboy suit, 5 star fireworks magic and 2 star ghost magic. ANd lots more. but im still really mad :furious:

staff can't be friends...................

lol well ive been banned quite alot but the most recent 1 was retarded some kid kept asking me if i could give him my sparrow and i said no dont ask for free stuff and he said well im richer then you on my other account and im gonna go get an inferno So i says to him I says well inferno is on movie awards and not nearly as rare anymore and he said ya it is extremely rare and before it was on movie awards u could get it on ebay and i laughed and i was banned... good times

Banned until November 30th

Truthfully, i had a 10 year, but i got it back in less then a year but they jacked half my stuff, but im cool with that :)

this stinks! i got banned for a month in october ( halloween items! so cool! ) it is a big bummer! my character and ip addresses got banned :mad: ! but i am glad that i will be moving before the month is over ( ip address changes ) so i am lucky :thumbsup2

its not an IP ban
i had that, i just logged onto another one of my email adresses and i was on I Use aol though

wow that stinks. i know it takes them forever to answer and i always answer them back because i have no idea why i was banned. they just answer all robotically! arg.

how do u make a new file and what is that? i was banned for a month and i dont know how to get unbanned since i only have one computer >_<

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter