The "I WANT TO ARGUE!" thread - JOKE THREAD!

....when it rains..... :confused3
I don’t think I remember anyone on this board EVER who was as aggressive and disagreed as much as you. There is no reason to attack other posters as you do all the time. Try to find just a smidgen of kindness in your heart for others and stop the name calling and vulgar language. Please JUST STOP IT. My children may read these posts and see your continuous stream of bad language. Are you a longshoreman?

.....like.....like....parabola....and.....coefficient.....and....algebraic equation.....and VARIABLE.

Okay, I'll go wash my mouth out with soap now....
One of my daughters when she was about 4 years thought the answer to every mathematical question was 8. Her face would absolutely light up when she answered. I amazed people by asking her a question that had an answer of 8 knowing in advance what her answer would be.

Dis boards Final Exam Question 1] What do baby parabolas drink?
Answer-Their quadratic formula.

Last edited:

well.....in the 60s, kindergarten was only half days, 3.5 hours and all I recall is the naps.
In oregon , they think so, can't find the info, but kindergarten was not introduced until this century. Unless we used catholic school kindergarten as daycare, nah,, son would have gone to day care sitter that he had in Elementary school.

so private business should rent churches to make sure that a 5 year old gets a good nap, which is very profitable, all the staff cant take breaks during nap time, after all, in this covid era, what 4 years old did not nap for 2 hours or more?

I need minions.

ok. Not an argument. Still, I do.
...here ya go:

minionhell-680x454.jpg

You're. WELCOME.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter