The "I WANT TO ARGUE!" thread - JOKE THREAD!

So you enjoy that people are bitten by these mean animals and suffer horrible disfigurement from the sharp teeth and disease ridden saliva. You must really treasure rats that scurry around in the dark.
.....:scratchin....yeah....pretty much.

I'm also intrigued by toe fungus and halitosis, but that's just me.

As slow as they move, I'd guess that one would have to really go out of their way to get bitten by a panda. And considering how cute they are, their saliva couldn't possibly be anything but sweet and harmless.
Panda’s have evolved a disguise to lure people close enough before their vicious strike. They look cute and cuddly to hide their evil intents. It is like that dinosaur in Jurassic Park that attacked the son trying to find good homes for the little frozen dinosaurs. The dinosaur looked sweet, and the son thought he was a cute little fellow, until he sprayed poison in his eyes and started eating him. Don’t believe that bamboo shoot business, there is nothing they like more in their diet than a Green Peace nature lover. Come a little closer I am cute and cuddly...and then they pounce without a shred of mercy.

.....:scratchin....yeah....pretty much.

I'm also intrigued by toe fungus and halitosis, but that's just me.
I’ll bet you are that miscreant Captain Hook’s biggest fan. You are not spreading fairy dust but rabies. That will be next, all visitors to WDW need rabies vaccinations because Tinker Bell has gone off the tracks.

I’ll bet you are that miscreant Captain Hook’s biggest fan. You are not spreading fairy dust but rabies. That will be next, all visitors to WDW need rabies vaccinations because Tinker Bell has gone off the tracks.
.....:mad: I resent that!!!! Captain Hook is NOT a miscreant.

Come to Miami and I'll give you some ideas on visiting the Keys. The Keys were settled by pirates who could not afford ships. They lit huge bonfires on the shore and cheered when ships crashed into the offshore reefs and sank. A couple of days later, they salvaged the sunken ships.

To them, Captain Hook and Captain Jack Sparrow were high-dollar heroes.

"Conchs" will not appreciate you referring to ordinary working people as "miscreants." They'll be waiting for you.

Come to Miami and I'll give you some ideas on visiting the Keys. The Keys were settled by pirates who could not afford ships. They lit huge bonfires on the shore and cheered when ships crashed into the offshore reefs and sank. A couple of days later, they salvaged the sunken ships.

To them, Captain Hook and Captain Jack Sparrow were high-dollar heroes.

"Conchs" will not appreciate you referring to ordinary working people as "miscreants." They'll be waiting for you.
Captain Hook and Jack Sparrow are misogynistic patriarchal constructs that all normal people hate. PotC must be redone to show the true Pirate story as shown in the picture below.

I can’t believe Disney is so cheap they can’t put masks on the Pirates they do have in PotC to protect against Covid 19. If you are going to gather together and drink yourselves senseless with Rum then wear a darn mask. The Pirates have to remember-Mask it or casket.
5204551597994623713.jpeg

Captain Hook and Jack Sparrow are misogynistic patriarchal constructs that all normal people hate. PotC must be redone to show the true Pirate story as shown in the picture below.

I can’t believe Disney is so cheap they can’t put masks on the Pirates they do have in PotC to protect against Covid 19. If you are going to gather together and drink yourselves senseless with Rum then wear a darn mask. The Pirates have to remember-Mask it or casket.
View attachment 520455View attachment 520455
And yes quite clever to continue the Pirate life style without ships by adopting a Panda style of luring the ships in for salvage. Very sad that these Pirates were unable to afford ships because of inequities in society. I keep dreaming of the day that Pirates are not brutalized by the police and can afford their own Pirate schooner with a digital control keel haul system and good sound system.

So so much better if they could swoop in for the kill while blasting heavy metal-say Crazy Train by Ozzie.

Last edited:
And yes quite clever to continue the Pirate life style without ships by adopting a Panda style of luring the ships in for salvage. Very sad that these Pirates were unable to afford ships because of inequities in society. I keep dreaming of the day that Pirates are not brutalized by the police and can afford their own Pirate schooner with a digital control keel haul system and good sound system.

So so much better if they could swoop in for the kill while blasting heavy metal-say Crazy Train by Ozzie.
Dancing a little close to the flame...
Let’s get back to important arguments.
They should replace Stitch’s thing with an Alien/Buzz lightyear dress-up station like the Pirate one but with more options so parents can play build-a bear with their own children.

Margarine = Butter - They taste the same
Fat Free Milk = Any other milk - also tastes the same
The right shoe/pant leg goes on first
The dress was black and blue

Fight me ;)
Only if you want bad luck for the rest of your life. Left leg, left shoe, left foot always first. But if you don't mind having your life fall apart, go ahead with the right leg.

This is what you really look like.
1597958425540-gif.520358
....hot DANG! I wish....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter