The "I WANT TO ARGUE!" thread - JOKE THREAD!

YES EXACTLY! There was a study on this that proved you actually waste more toilet paper if you put it under. So over the roll is the correct (and only) way to do it.

End of discussion :rolleyes: :teeth:
...not really....I noticed that you are from Canada....do people "down under" put toilet paper "down under" because of the Earth's rotation? I'll bet they do.

...not really....I noticed that you are from Canada....do people "down under" put toilet paper "down under" because of the Earth's rotation? I'll bet they do.
I doubt it. Aussies are way too sensible to put toilet paper upside down.

You think you have the facts and I don’t?
MTLaJ69s5rns52eYWDNqazYvKiMHzmJkOFM7OJpbEA4sRkiqnR7M4LL6ebsaKmMNzw--8cVsA7ckLB4lDRKbke-qf3fK3qy9NRexMkAkR0IgDiNjf7vBuI29yRdqeyZSYaftjexrwRroWGwRfmaS2NYEnBL-m-wUWjg

EDIT: who altered this post? :confused3

Last edited:
Oh my -- target rich environment!It most certainly DOES NOT. The end obviously goes on TOP...just like the end of the paper towels goes either on the top, or on the right side.

I mean, really -- this is just BASIC!
I'm not a big whipped cream fan -- but seriously, frosting is why we eat cake.
It really doesn't matter whether the t paper is going over or under, the only important thing is that you make a little triangle at the end of the roll.

The ONLY thing I'm anxious and worried about is which one of us is getting up in the AM to let the dogs out in the pouring rain.
Honestly people, get a dang grip.

Cool Whip and Miracle Whip are gross. While I accept some in my family may like Cool Whip, I will NEVER let Miracle Whip darken my doorstep.

I think if I had to pick between the two, I'd go LOTR/Hobbit over Harry Potter movies.

But really, I'm just here for the TP arguments. TEAM OVER THE TOP FOR THE WIN.
Miracle Whip is just glorified mayonnaise. How can you hate mayonnaise? Now, let's talk about sauerkraut. I'd rather eat the outer skin of an onion than that junk.
(I just discovered this thread, have a lot of catching up to do, and I'm off work all weekend).

You think you have the facts and I don’t?

Your anger amuses me. Get that sword and show me what you have.
From here, you will get an excellent view of my foot.
Now watch me toss your sword back in the rack with no peekies.
Let's see your tiger crane match my eagles claw.
Ahh. Me using only one hand is too easy. How bout no hands.....
Yeah Chuck Norris tried to kick me there too. I knocked him straight into exercise machine infomercials.

It's all in the beard and eye brows.

Last edited:
Margarine = Butter - They taste the same
Fat Free Milk = Any other milk - also tastes the same
The right shoe/pant leg goes on first
The dress was black and blue

Fight me ;)

Penguins!!! Why are they so adorable??? They live in a cold environment, they parent in a very bizarre fashion, other than cuckoo birds, because you really have to be cuckoo to balance an egg on your feet in fierce cold storm. And Lice!!!! Do you think it is cute to see them nit picking all the time on the endless Discovery Chanel episodes? The carry 15 different lice chewing at their skin. Has anyone suggested penguins to be a model organism of a parents? Whereas The body louse has the smallest genome of any known insect; it has been used as a model organism and has been the subject of much research.
Ever walked into a zoo habitat for Penguins? Of course, everyone remembers that stench!!! Why a gnome wouldn't even work in that waterworks and would much rather stand in a garden....like a penguin.
I detest penguins. I complained on a flight one time because they had a penguin movie on their slate of movies. . I hate the way they walk, I hat the qua qua qua sound they make, I hate they way they look always lumbering around. I forbid my children watching any movie or cartoon tha includes a penguin. I cheer when a seal or killer whate catches a yummy meal of you know what.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter