The "I WANT TO ARGUE!" thread - JOKE THREAD!

Which pandas are better?

woah

or

Vow7l9HX_400x400.jpg
I hate pandas. Mean as a snake and trying to lure you in with an innocent look so they can bite you and give you rabies. They are so unprepared for life that two or three humans with nothing better to do have look after each of them. Their babies look like itty bitty monsters before they grow in to their cuddly disguise.

Evil dangerous creatures they are.

I hate pandas. Mean as a snake and trying to lure you in with an innocent look so they can bite you and give you rabies. They are so unprepared for life that two or three humans with nothing better to do have look after each of them. Their babies look like itty bitty monsters before they grow in to their cuddly disguise.
You. DIDN'T. answer. the. question. popcorn::

New topic:

....in the Vegetable Kingdom, the REAL rulers are the corn cobs, because they hear EVERYTHING.

....in my eyes, ALL pandas are God's gift, so they're all great.

[I like the red ones too.]
So you enjoy that people are bitten by these mean animals and suffer horrible disfigurement from the sharp teeth and disease ridden saliva. You must really treasure rats that scurry around in the dark.

Last edited:
So you enjoy that people are bitten by these mean animals and suffer horrible disfigurement from the sharp teeth and disease ridden saliva. You must really treasure rats that scurry around in the dark.
As slow as they move, I'd guess that one would have to really go out of their way to get bitten by a panda. And considering how cute they are, their saliva couldn't possibly be anything but sweet and harmless.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter