The "I WANT TO ARGUE!" thread - JOKE THREAD!

YES EXACTLY! There was a study on this that proved you actually waste more toilet paper if you put it under. So over the roll is the correct (and only) way to do it.

End of discussion :rolleyes: :teeth:
Has a study ever been done for over the front of roll hygiene benefits?
Minimal contact 🧻 vs digging to find the end piece

🧻 Even the emoji's all have it forward over the top, lol

2 for today:

1. Please stop volunteering to be a member of the one idea and I’m right you’re wrong echo chamber orchestra. There are already way too many members and none can sing on key.

2. I’m over crunchy peanut butter. Smooth is king.

2 for today:

1. Please stop volunteering to be a member of the one idea and I’m right you’re wrong echo chamber orchestra. There are already way too many members and none can sing on key.
Well, not to be confrontational or anything, but you're WRONG! If nobody sings on key, that's a form of harmony. Besides, we're only listening to one voice anyway, so there is nothing to clash.

Plus the echo bouncing around in my empty head is comforting.

2. I’m over crunchy peanut butter. Smooth is king.
I personally agree with you, but not all are as wise.

Has a study ever been done for over the front of roll hygiene benefits?
Minimal contact 🧻 vs digging to find the end piece

🧻 Even the emoji's all have it forward over the top, lol
Exactly! Even the emoji agrees that it should be over the top of the roll, not under. LOL! Good point! :laughing: And yes, minimal digging/contact. Makes more sense to put it over rather than under.

My toilet paper has a beard, not a mullet.
....the idea of this unused toilet paper doesn't sound kosher either... :scared:

P492-001.jpg

Well, not to be confrontational or anything, but you're WRONG! If nobody sings on key, that's a form of harmony. Besides, we're only listening to one voice anyway, so there is nothing to clash.

Plus the echo bouncing around in my empty head is comforting.

I personally agree with you, but not all are as wise.

I didn't realize that liking PB smooth (which I totally do) is the criteria of having wisdom. I just thought I was wise, period. :smooth:

Deleted due to incorrect interpretation of the thread. My fault... sorry!

Last edited:
Lately I have heard a lot of argument saying that they are marking down the cause of death as being Covid19 when it actually was a lung (or equivalent) problem such as COPD. When they actually died of COPD complications brought on by Covid19.

My Question:... Let's say you had something like COPD and you were functioning well, doing things, spending time with family, perhaps playing golf and out of the blue you started to cough. You test positive for Covid and after spending many days in intensive care fighting off the virus only to have your weak lungs win out and take you away. Would your family then say that you didn't die because of Covid19, but you actually died of COPD and physicians mistakenly claimed that it was Covid that did you in. Which one makes the most sense to you, because I cannot understand how anyone can blame death on the pre-exiting problem when it was not a terminal problem before Covid showed up. It might have eventually taken it's toll all by itself, but it was nowhere near that time yet. To me it just seems like another lame attempt to play down the 150,000 US deaths to sound like the entire US had somehow managed to convince all Doctors to falsify death certificates because of yet another unexplained conspiracy theory.
goofy, this is a JOKE thread. You should ask those questions in a regular thread.

Lately I have heard a lot of argument saying that they are marking down the cause of death as being Covid19 when it actually was a lung (or equivalent) problem such as COPD. When they actually died of COPD complications brought on by Covid19.

My Question:... Let's say you had something like COPD and you were functioning well, doing things, spending time with family, perhaps playing golf and out of the blue you started to cough. You test positive for Covid and after spending many days in intensive care fighting off the virus only to have your weak lungs win out and take you away. Would your family then say that you didn't die because of Covid19, but you actually died of COPD and physicians mistakenly claimed that it was Covid that did you in. Which one makes the most sense to you, because I cannot understand how anyone can blame death on the pre-exiting problem when it was not a terminal problem before Covid showed up. It might have eventually taken it's toll all by itself, but it was nowhere near that time yet. To me it just seems like another lame attempt to play down the 150,000 US deaths to sound like the entire US had somehow managed to convince all Doctors to falsify death certificates because of yet another unexplained conspiracy theory.
goofy, this is a JOKE thread. You should ask those questions in a regular thread.
Maybe got mixed up with this thread:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/c...-about-covid-19.3808676/page-11#post-62185604

No, I didn't confuse it with any other thread, I just confused the title by perhaps not reading all of it or really looked at the posts after. My mistake, sorry. I will delete it but it really won't matter because it was quoted anyway. Hopefully everyone will just skip by it. My sincere apologies.

No, I didn't confuse it with any other thread, I just confused the title by perhaps not reading all of it or really looked at the posts after. My mistake, sorry. I will delete it but it really won't matter because it was quoted anyway. Hopefully everyone will just skip by it. My sincere apologies.
...no worries....<<HUGS>>....from 6 feet apart, of course.

Now we need to know from you...

Do you like olives? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter