The "I WANT TO ARGUE!" thread - JOKE THREAD!

All this arguing with each other when it is clear that you both need to be sent to a pizza reeducation camp.
Before I even had teeth my pizza education started here. By 7yo recv'd my diploma.
Retro counter-serve pizzeria offering classic pies & subs since 1958.
Unchanged because there's nothing to correct.
Rt 46 west, Elmwood Park, NJ.

Before I even had teeth my pizza education started here. By 7yo recv'd my diploma.
1594751612444-png.510022

Retro counter-serve pizzeria offering classic pies & subs since 1958.
Unchanged because there's nothing to correct.
Rt 46 west, Elmwood Park, NJ.
Best zeppoli's EVA!

The gravy and the chili - to this day nobody has been able to reproduce the recipe. Legendary! I think the son had to own the business for 5 yrs before Dad handed d own the recipe.
....WELL, IF YOU'RE GONNA DUST THIS ONE OFF, YA GOTTA INCLUDE:

220px-Rutts_Hut.jpg

....home of the Ripper! And what the heck do they put in their relish??? OMG!

...next topic of discussion: Rhode Island is neither a road nor an island....talk among yourselves.

And obviously the correct way is with the paper coming over the top of the roll.
YES EXACTLY! There was a study on this that proved you actually waste more toilet paper if you put it under. So over the roll is the correct (and only) way to do it.

End of discussion :rolleyes: :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter