The L Word, Season 5 (May Have Spoilers)

Banzai

<font color=red>Is now single and available!<br><f
I was looking for an L Word thread, but I could not find it. Is anyone else excited about Sunday's premier? I've been waiting for 3 months for it, since the DVD for the fourth season was released.

Any thoughts on what may happen?

I was looking for an L Word thread, but I could not find it. Is anyone else excited about Sunday's premier? I've been waiting for 3 months for it, since the DVD for the fourth season was released.

Any thoughts on what may happen?

Thanks for the heads-up, I didn't know it started this Sunday. It seems like it's been gone for a long, long time ... I need to quickly watch last season again via OnDemand to refresh my memory.

I promise no spoilers...but the episode is up on ourchart.com. It is edited, but if you can't hold wait, like me, then check out there. From what I saw there was not a lot of plot edited out, mostly the curse words.

Hurry up and watch it so we can get a disscusion going!:thumbsup2

I have to watch it with my best friend or I would. We just took a month and a half to rewatch the first four seasons. I miss Dana still :(

I have already vowed that if they kill Tasha I will not watch the show ever again! They killed Dana and already put them on thin ice with me, they can not kill off my new favorite character!!!

"you are my sunshine, my only sunchine"...I am tearing up right now:sad1:

Now on the other hand Jenny can stay lost on the ocean forever and the show would be so much better!

Jenny....don't even get me started on her. What ever happened to the French girl after the romp with Marina in the hotel room?

And I wanna see Dana's little brother. I would assume he could make a guest appearance...as he was kinda cute.

:dance3: I honestly think that they are avoiding the Dana topic all together they relieze it was stupid and wrong to do such an awful thing. They made me scrounge for any piece of Dana...including the bit part she had on Dexter.

I see that we feel the same way about Jenny! I have hated her since DAY 1, her and her stupid manatees and books and GAHHHHH. I would be upset if they killed off or got rid of any character, but her. If they got rid of her I would throw them a parade! :dance3:

Alright so this is the great debate in our house...do you want Bette and Tina back together? My DW says no she thinks that they should move on and I think it is because she likes Jody. I on the other hand would like to see them get back together since they are the closest thing we have on the show to a stable relationship. Opinions anyone?

I like Bette/Jody, but I don't think it will last. I would like to see Tina and Bette get back together, but who knows if that will ever happen (again.)

I miss the first two seasons, when we had hot Carmen moments, Helena was still rich and condescending person, and Shane sold herself with that one random friend. Oh the good old days :goodvibes

I can't wait for tonight. I am trying to be good and stay off the website.

For the record, I am a part of the "I HATE JENNY SCHECTER!" Club. Maggie

I miss the first two seasons, when we had hot Carmen moments, Helena was still rich and condescending person, and Shane sold herself with that one random friend. Oh the good old days :goodvibes

I own all the seasons, but find that I only watch the first two...sometimes the third. I miss rich Helena too:sad1: and was really hoping to see a return of Dylan.

Time to sit down and watch...popcorn::

OMG, I didn't think it was possible to hate Jenny any more than I already do, but it seems like they have managed to make her even more unlikable. Helena in a prison jumpsuit.....musta got busted. Her cellmate is kinda thuggy hot. OMG, did I just say that?!?! :blush: Still watching.....

Yipee! Shane has come out of her pseudo-hetero shell! But, losing Kristina Lokken is a bummer.

popcorn::

OMG, Jenny has rallied and is going to direct this stupid movie. :crazy2: Dear God, she is crazier! :headache:

Poor Marissa.....little does she know what sort of a psycho she's working for. Poor Tina....having to back peddle is sucking for her. Jenny needs to be killed off! Death to Jenny Schecter! :mad:

Tasha!!!!! Yippeeeee!!!!

OMG, I feel so sorry for Shane losing her business like that. I hope it's insured well. Maggie

Pretty good episode, let's just hope they kill off Jenny. lol

Ugh So you are right down with Jenny...just the opening sequence wanted to make me hurl...well also giggle a little bit as well. It was so ridicolous it was funny. I think that we are going to get a little bit every episode of her movie. I am going to miss Kristanna Locken as well :( I will admit that I am not sure how I feel about Max not going through transition, I understand where he is coming from, but I still am not sure about it. So what do you think Shane is going to do about Wax? And will we ever see out Manny again?

I think I forgot how much I enjoyed that show. I think the world could do without having to be subjected to Jenny on a weekly basis!

Bette and Tina...not really sure that I would want then back together. I like that other Characters are introduced because of it.

I want to see more of Max and Tasha!

Since this is an L word thread…have any of you went to OurChart.com?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter