The L Word, Season 5 (May Have Spoilers)

I had to miss tonight's episode but I did get it on TiVo. Are you telling me Bette and Jodi aren't together anymore? I hope Jodi stays on the show! I love Marlee Matlin so much.

I had to miss tonight's episode but I did get it on TiVo. Are you telling me Bette and Jodi aren't together anymore? I hope Jodi stays on the show! I love Marlee Matlin so much.
Bette had a hot-n-heavy smooch with Tina. I guess we'll find out where that leads. Marlee Matlin is wonderful in my opinion too! :love:

I just have to say I am really enjoying this season - can barely wait from one episode to the next! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I'm watching Sunday's episode now. I'm not liking the way things are going with the Shebar couple, the two from L.A. who are trying to manipulate Shane. They just seem like one-dimensional characters and I hope this plot line doesn't last long.

Yeah the couple from SheBar are really getting on my nerves. The way they were looking down at Shane over the railing when making a "deal" with her (especially the blonde) then the blonde asking Shane to call her later? Ugh!

Oh and it's nice to see Tina and Bette back together (sort of) but don't you guys realize that Bette's cheating on Jodi? Wasn't the point of Bette and Tina (a few seasons ago) to show that lezzes can be in stable monogamous relationships? Now they're just as bad as all the other girls on the show. Alice and Tasha were more stable than these two now.

Speaking of Tasha and Alice - who's sad that they finally broke it off? I understand that their relationship could have been tough, but sometimes it's alright to have opposites in a relationship - they end up balancing each other out. To see Alice so broken...it was horrible.

How about Jenny's assitant - Mini Jenny - YIKES! Freak, much? Holy cow. And to tell one person one thing (you know...Max about her hair) and others something else - and not thinking that it'd get brought up between them. Or did she? Me and "the Other" are thinking that she's some sort of stalker who, to feel whole, takes on the personality/looks/life of the person she's stalking. Hmm...I almost think she's the most interesting plot line this season, which is pretty sad.

I guess this thread isn't getting much attention. Maybe it's because the season's only a 3.5/5 anyway. Too bad. Guess me and two other people'll have to keep it going.

Till next week.

I just watched the last 4 espisode this week. Whew!! Talk about drama. I feel bad for Shane. I have to say, I'm glad to see Bette and Tina plotline. I don't feel Bette was out of line with Jodi's friends. Afterall, they embarassed her, before even saying hello to her. And she did tell Jodi she had some work to do. And for MichaelAngelo to ask her if she made up Kitt being robbed, showed how shallow he was. Although he did drive home a point to Bette about enjoying art. On a lead in on some show today in the NYC area, they said Paris Hilton is signed up to join the cast.

I I don't feel Bette was out of line with Jodi's friends. Afterall, they embarassed her, before even saying hello to her.

Really? I thought Bette was incredibly pompous, acting like fine china which could break with the slightest move.

Really? I thought Bette was incredibly pompous, acting like fine china which could break with the slightest move.

Viki,
Really. Normally, I agree about Bette being pompous. But this time I actually sided with her. I know if I was in her shoes and my partners friends embarassed me like that - I would be stand offish with them. It reminded me of the times I used to rent a shore house with some friends. Granted, I would be one of the ones making comments - hypocritical I know - but I wouldn't want to have been in Bettes shoes. I would have atleast said hello first and feel them out before making comments. And if I was thrown into a lake, I would have left. Jodi should have told Bette more about the situation she was about to walk into. But then again, I am not fond of Jodi's character on a good day.

Yes, Bette IS cheating on Jodi, and it really makes me sad. I know Jodi is going to find out. Remember when Bette drove that tractor out to find Jodi, and Jodi said "You better not break my heart" to Bette? It makes me so sad because that is EXACTLY what is happening. :(

For Alice to be stable was kind of weird for me. I didn't think she was capable of it. But it's so sad that she is so crushed.

But yeah, Adele...there is a LOT more going on there. It might be the stalker/emulator/mini-Jenny thing, I don't know. But SOMETHING is up with that girl. She's not normal, and I don't just mean because she is working with Jenny. Something is weird about her.

The truth is I have never warmed to the Bette character ... I think she's mostly a snooze and regularly pompous :)

But I'm also with you and not crazy Jodi either...

On the other hand I pretty much love every scene Shane of Jenny is in ...

The truth is I have never warmed to the Bette character ... I think she's mostly a snooze and regularly pompous :)

But I'm also with you and not crazy Jodi either...

On the other hand I pretty much love every scene Shane of Jenny is in ...

I was with you until you said Jenny. I love Shane, could watch her all day....and night:rolleyes1 .......oh ..sorry , but Jenny, ahhhhH:eek: !!!!

The horrible part is that her assistant is going to make her lool like the sane one !!!

I was with you until you said Jenny. I love Shane, could watch her all day....and night:rolleyes1 .......oh ..sorry , but Jenny, ahhhhH:eek: !!!!

The horrible part is that her assistant is going to make her lool like the sane one !!!

Oh, don't get me wrong... I HATE Jenny, but on the other hand she is soooooo fun to hate....

Oh, don't get me wrong... I HATE Jenny, but on the other hand she is soooooo fun to hate....

I'll join the I hate Jenny campaign. She makes me want to hurl.....I can't wait until she gets knocked off her pedestal! I just want to smack her, well I want to knock the living snot out of her. Grrrr time for another drink....

I'll join the I hate Jenny campaign. She makes me want to hurl.....I can't wait until she gets knocked off her pedestal! I just want to smack her, well I want to knock the living snot out of her. Grrrr time for another drink....

See! You're hooked! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I can't believe that Alice outed that basketball player! OMG, did she not think how it was going to effect his family? Yes, what he said was horrible, but she acts so impulsively sometimes. This is really going to hurt Tasha's hearing too. Stupid move by Alice.

Jenny - ya. I hate her too. She used to be likeable, but now she's just a total narcissistic twit. Her assistent is creepy too. Max is onto her though.

Speaking of Max, did anyone else notice that when he stripped down to jump into the pool after the party brownie party, that it looked like he had male parts? There isn't a very effective bottom half sex reassignment surgery for FTM's, so I was surprised to see what I thought I saw! :eek:

I can't believe that Alice outed that basketball player! OMG, did she not think how it was going to effect his family? Yes, what he said was horrible, but she acts so impulsively sometimes. This is really going to hurt Tasha's hearing too. Stupid move by Alice.

Jenny - ya. I hate her too. She used to be likeable, but now she's just a total narcissistic twit. Her assistent is creepy too. Max is onto her though.

Actually after watching tonights episode, I think Alice did right. I have a feeling she is going to out the Col. who will be prosecuting Tasha, if not her, someone close to her.

I never liked Jenny, always a wacko to me,

Shane = Fonzie :eek:

I thought that was so funny!

Speaking of Max, did anyone else notice that when he stripped down to jump into the pool after the party brownie party, that it looked like he had male parts? There isn't a very effective bottom half sex reassignment surgery for FTM's, so I was surprised to see what I thought I saw! :eek:

I think Alice did the right thing buy outing the basketball player, the actress on the other hand is a different story.

Jenny? Do we watch the same person?;) When was she likeable?

and the pool incident....I don’t think that was Max. I think it was the actor from Jenny's movie who is playing her boyfriend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter