The Let’s Post About Something Else Thread

More photos from yesteryear! :) (... and some still current!) Can you name their locations?
BWVHippocampusElectrolier.jpg Boardwalk Inn & Villas Hippocampus Sculpture

DisneyJunior.jpg.jpg DHS - Disney Jr.

Lady-Tramp-Topiary.jpg EPCOT Food & Garden - Italy

MaryPoppinsHorse.jpg DHS - queue for TGMR ( Carousel Horse from Mary Poppins )

M-C-Ilions-BWV Carousel.jpeg Boardwalk Inn & Villas - Carousel

MrToad.jpg MK - Mr. Toad's Wild Ride (although the wait time is no longer accurate)

MTWR.jpg MK- Mr. Toad's Wild Ride - Exit

POLY Tiki.jpg Poly - Walkway Tiki God

WoM-Epcot.jpg EPCOT - Traffic Jam scene from World of Motion ( and, if you listen closely you may be able to still hear "It's Fun to be Free" in the background!) ;) This attraction closed in 1996 to be replaced in 1999 by Test Track.

Last edited:
Totally loving this thread...….

View attachment 482210

Your photo reminds me of our second trip as a family, my daughter was seven. We had several Disney sing-along tapes/cds which had songs and video from the different parks. We loved the "Walking Down Main Street USA" song and when my daughter saw the trolley and the dancers, her eyes lit up and she was so excited to see them in person! It was such a wonderful way to begin our vacation that year! Thanks for the reminder.

Your photo reminds me of our second trip as a family, my daughter was seven. We had several Disney sing-along tapes/cds which had songs and video from the different parks. We loved the "Walking Down Main Street USA" song and when my daughter saw the trolley and the dancers, her eyes lit up and she was so excited to see them in person! It was such a wonderful way to begin our vacation that year! Thanks for the reminder.
Awww...love that.
Can't wait til we're all back to enjoying the parks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter