The Let’s Post About Something Else Thread

Mousekeeping at the Riverside...View attachment 482900

If you liked this picture, check out a video that one of these stuffed dogs put together here

Not So Magical Express

or via this blog at

Mouse Madness

I put this video together to make my kids laugh. I had it cued up during our car ride to the airport for a surprise Disney Trip. I hope it brings some joy to other Disney fans in this fearful time. A bit of a warning that it’s probably not apporproate for very young children – although it’s nothing too terrible. Watch on your own first and then make up your own mind (my kids are older teenagers).
A little background, the star of this video is Jack – the stuffed dog that has been with us since my daughter was 2. He is known for being rather mischievous and is a bit of a grump at times. He hates the family dog Buster as he is his chief rival for the family’s affection. He’s not too crazy about his stuffed brother Wammy either. That’s about it. Hope you dig it.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter