The Let’s Post About Something Else Thread

My son and I did Disney after hours January 27. Space Mountain is definitely not my fave ride but he loves it so off we went. Nobody waiting so we got the train to ourselves. I prefer the front so I can see where I'm going at least a bit.

We were able to use the cut-through so no wait at all. I needed to be in front again but DS wanted to be in the back. So that's what we did. Nobody in between us. Lol. So fun!626358600_1066376869_dsnyRes-invalid_dsnyLoc-reg.jpeg626359784_1066378370_dsnyRes-invalid_dsnyLoc-reg.jpeg626360242_1066378797_dsnyRes-invalid_dsnyLoc-reg.jpeg

The eagle has landed....on The Swan!

GwkDU12.jpg

@GADisneyDad14 That is a great picture. Is that the new Magic Shot?

They were doing it last summer, but I’m not sure if they are still doing it? Does anyone know?

It’s actually a little image movement snipet - it zooms in for a close up shot, then zooms back out. It’s kind of awkward when you take the picture, but the results are awesome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter