The Let’s Post About Something Else Thread

View attachment 485036

I wanted to add to this. These artists that do the pavement art are amazing, it always looks so simple.
Our daughter was still in a wheelchair on this visit, and this guy asked her if she would like to see some art, so of course she said yes.
After drawing Mickey, he told her we had to have a Minnie, and he showed her how to draw the bow, with her help!
Wait, they are artists? I thought they really were just the normal cleaning staff?

Wait, they are artists? I thought they really were just the normal cleaning staff?
Technically, everyone is cleaning staff.... :-)
Every year, we meet a friend of the in-laws that worked there with them on opening day... she still works a few days per week... but she carries a grabber stick to pick up trash when she’s in a park.

My kids oldest has the awkwardest way of interacting with things at Disneyworld/land. He just wants to touch them.
View attachment 485865View attachment 485868View attachment 485869
View attachment 485870
Awww, my DS always wanted to touch all the noses too ❤️ He’s 16 now (and can’t get his license because of stupid coronavirus). He also tried to ride Bullseye once! Bullseye was SO fun about it, too! I’ll have to dig up those pics and post. Thanks for sharing that sweetness!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter