The Let’s Post About Something Else Thread

First of all, I just want to say thank you to all of you because I just looked at every single picture in this thread and they are all amazing. Except for the clown slide. Let's not post anymore of those going forward. Haha. Second... thought I'd share a few pics as well.IMG_20181001_225821.jpg
My happy place.

IMG_20161118_223439.jpg
Met Luke Bryan at HS completely on a whim back in 2016. He was genuinely awesome and took a pic with everybody in our group.

20191020_170433.jpg

IMG_20181018_122336_882.jpg

Great thread. I hate reading about the virus and this was a fabulous alternative.

Second, a memory I’ve been dying to add to a thread. As a kid, my mom always cut packs of bacon in half, so we had bacon that was 4 inches, give or take. I had no idea she did it, though, so I just thought that’s how bacon came. In the early 90s, we stayed at the the Grand Floridian, and ate a buffet breakfast. They had bacon that was the full length! It was 2-3 times the length we got at home, and I honestly thought it was just Disney Magic at a fabulous hotel. I remember my mom laughing as I exclaimed surprise over the bacon.

Sometimes, it really is the little things!

Photo was taken between the carousel and Princess Fairytale Hall. They put a rope up before the show right in front of this spot to keep people from being in the fall out zone from fireworks. Downside of this side is 1) no projections and 2) head on a swivel with fireworks in front and behind you. It’s not a great spot for HEA first timers, but if looking for something different, it still has a good entertainment value back there (in my opinion).
I love sitting around the "arches" leading to Fantasy Land, eating a mickey krispie treat and watching the fireworks. I agree, it's not for first timers, but it was still pretty cool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter