The Let’s Post About Something Else Thread

When my son was in chemotherapy he was too sick for travel so we were sent on a staycation to fanfest/ comicon. It is one of my favorite memories. My son was beyond thrilled meeting a lot of the star wars peeps and over the moon to meet Tom Kenny. Just a few months later we went on our Wish trip to WDW /studios/ Give the kids the world. These are the days i will never forget all smiles :)

that is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you for sharing this beautiful memory !!

Disney at Christmas. 1st pic is Coronado year before last, other 2 pics from last year exiting magic kingdom

Attachments

• IMG_20181118_090954853.jpg
    IMG_20181118_090954853.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20200104-142213.png
    Screenshot_20200104-142213.png
    303.1 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_20200319_160802.jpg
    IMG_20200319_160802.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 34
View attachment 482183View attachment 482184

i really love this thread it’s making me so happy! So here are two more in front and on our favorite ride :)
View attachment 482183View attachment 482184

i really love this thread it’s making me so happy! So here are two more in front and on our favorite ride :)
Love this.
This thread is awesome.. passing time till im allowed out of the house. ( kansas locked my fam down cause i visited florida/wdw last week)

A little off topic so pardon the interruption. Just under 6 hours until the official start of Spring [11:50 EDT], but Jassie "Princess Jasmine" [see how I worked Disney in there?] thinks things will be looking up for the next 3 months!

MWXyF1h.jpg

Note: She's actually watching a plane fly by in this photo!

seeing the eyes of my daughter during the Magic Kingdom parade was priceless...
During the parade, Alice spotted my daughter’s pink sunglasses and pointed at her, she went to get rabbit and they both came back and said hi to her, and made a glass shape in front of their eyes (see picture below)... my daughter was thrilled! She keeps talking about how Alice loved her sunglasses!
once the parade was over, she kept repeating « bring back the parade... please mom, more parade!!! »; my son was also overwhelmed with excitement, waving at all the characters!
I wasn’t sure it was worth skipping nap time for my toddler just to watch the parade (we usually go back to the resort for a break in the afternoon...) but it was what she loved most of the whole trip! It truly was a magical moment!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter