The MAGIC is Back!!! - 6th Sept 2014 WBTA - Come & join the fun! - PART 2

Last year the ceremonial parade started at 8:00 am so I assume it's the same this year. Warner Park (Stadium) is within walking distance from the cruise dock.

Wonder if you can see the park from the ship....that would be a good vantage point!!

Have you made groups yet? Or don't you know if there are 2 or 3 groups. Because it's easier to know in which group you are, then you only have to mention the times of the groups.

I sent her 2 groups - a group A and a group B; am I right to assume they will keep the groups the same? If she does A at 2pm and B at 4pm, I can send around that info now and everyone should have a pretty good idea when they will be going, assuming we get confirmed.

I just posted the Final (maybe!) Navigator. There are still a few groups missing. If I get any updates in the next couple of days, I may update this. Otherwise, enjoy!
There's also a version formatted for A4 paper.
For those who have asked for an e-mailed copy, it will be coming to you tomorrow.

mdwoodman said:
I just posted the Final (maybe!) Navigator. There are still a few groups missing. If I get any updates in the next couple of days, I may update this. Otherwise, enjoy!

Michael,

Where do I look for this version of the Navigators?

Cristi

Hi everyone!!! Getting super excited to see everyone in LESS THAN A WEEK … I know some of you have already started your adventure :)

Just a reminder for those not on Facebook that there will be a PJ Breakfast on Sunday, 14 Sept at Lumiere's - we meet out front at 8:45 am in your cutest PJs.

There will also be a Farewell Lunch on our last sea day - 16 Sept @ noon also at Lumiere's. The Secret Mickey group will be revealing their buddies at that time also!

If you have not signed up on Facebook and would like to attend, please PM me and I will add you to the headcount.

Note that there are no additional charges for this - we're just trying to organize for a large group to get a headcount to the head waiter.

Cannot WAIT to see everyone!!! :yay:

Random question and I am sure it's been asked before. Is there an iron and ironing board in the staterooms? I don't remember. :-(

No. There is an iron and ironing board in each of the laundry rooms. You can also have clothes pressed at half the price of laundry.

I just want to apologize in advance for the bag full of unrecognizable, modern art looking shapes that will appear in your bags as the contents will probably melt into one another by the time you receive it.:crazy2:
Just smack it on your desk and let the chips fall where they may:rolleyes:. I included information on most of the candy, so you'll know what they were originally intended to be.:wave2:

I just want to apologize in advance for the bag full of unrecognizable, modern art looking shapes that will appear in your bags as the contents will probably melt into one another by the time you receive it.:crazy2:
Just smack it on your desk and let the chips fall where they may:rolleyes:. I included information on most of the candy, so you'll know what they were originally intended to be.:wave2:

No problem :) I never knew candy could weigh so much! :eek:

It would be great if all Candy Swapers could include info on where they and the candy is from.

Note: We will NOT have an FE; please just leave candy in the fish.

Leaving in the morning :cool1:

Happy packing and Safe travels to everyone! See 'Ya Real Soon!

I'm worried about the same thing! Oh well, it will still taste great, I'm sure :thumbsup2.
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

Hi everybody!!!

Been so crazy busy and just easier to jump on Tony's FB so I've been pretty inactive. Sorry!

Looking forward to seeing you all soon! We leave in 48 hours!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

MagicMe said:
No. There is an iron and ironing board in each of the laundry rooms. You can also have clothes pressed at half the price of laundry.

Thankyou. Just having those last minute panic thoughts. Lol :-)

We are good to go on Margarita Tasting, they are going to hold it in Animators on the 10th, just waiting confirmation on the time.

Could you please confirm you will still be joining in, I'm going to get the names and stateroom numbers to Alma this evening..

We are good to go on Margarita Tasting, they are going to hold it in Animators on the 10th, just waiting confirmation on the time.

Could you please confirm you will still be joining in, I'm going to get the names and stateroom numbers to Alma this evening..

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Doing the happy dance....we have a date and place and now waiting for the time. Just messaged you on FB, Julie. Thanks for your hard work and looking forward to meeting you and Ian

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Ok another random thought. Do they have Splenda at the drinks station? Just wondering if I need to pack my own?

It's not officially "Splenda" but a generic Disney Splenda. Basically they will probably have the pink, blue and yellow packet equivalents. I usually bring Splenda hazelnut sticks. They are Splenda with hazelnut flavoring in a tube like package.

We're still in! Thanks for organizing.

Hi There

I've been asked for an updated list, this is what I have@

Jenn Green
Elizabeth Bakker and Paul Chevallier
Julie and Ian Smith
Holly Sumner
Sue Powell and Richard Powell
Michelle and Michael Woodman
Paul Crosby and Kathy Doehler
Karyn Ritegno and Kristi Klingsman
Leoanrd Pihlak
Richard and Pamela Smutny
Bill Pullman and Erinn Bittinger (dont seem to have a room number)
Carol Shermand and Steve Sherman (dont seem to have a room number)
Claire Richardson and John Richardson
Danae Hudson
Thomas and Elizabeth Wedge
Amanda
Sarah Adams
Michael and Jody
Judy and Michael Everett Stouffer (need room number please)
Tom and Jodi Schrik
Caren, Taylor, Starr and Sharra Newman (need room number please)
Noel and John Birker

Please do let me know if I've missed you or if you no longer with to attend

Many thanks xx

There's also a version formatted for A4 paper.
For those who have asked for an e-mailed copy, it will be coming to you tomorrow.

Hi,

Just sent you a PM regarding the Navigator.

Thanks, Bob

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter