~*~*~*~*The Official DECEMBER 2015 Thread*~*~*~*~

I can understand that. However try and relax. I was that way when we went last year, but it was wonderful!!! The good thing about people like you and I is that we do not get our expectations to high because we are worried about what can go wrong and then we are blown away with all of the little things and very appreciative. Well I say you and I, not sure about you, but this has been my experience.

I'm done planning, so my anxiety disordered self is now thinking about every little thing that can go wrong. It's just how I am wired, unfortunately :(

I'll feel better once we land in Orlando :D

I'm done planning, so my anxiety disordered self is now thinking about every little thing that can go wrong. It's just how I am wired, unfortunately :(

I'll feel better once we land in Orlando :D

I feel your pain! I do the same thing. Currently it's mainly about my son and his special needs. It gives us fits going through TSA every single time.

Good Morning everyone! What am I doing today??? Well I am packing for my trip today!! We leave butt early for our flights on Saturday morning and I have to review the checklist a couple times to reassure myself I don't need to spend my precious drinking at Epcot money on batteries that I should have packed. I'm finally starting to get some vacation butterflies flying around. Our first WDW vacation in almost 8 years!

2 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!! Well, I count 3 days as today has just started but my wife counts 2 (Thursday and Friday) since today has already started and Saturday is arrival day. Who am I to argue since this is HER trip for her birthday?!?!?!

So.........................2 MORE DAYS!!!!!!

In about 70 hours I'll be boarding a plane to Orlando!!

But now I think I might be coming down with a cold... Been sneezing a lot more than usual the past couple days and woke up with a sore throat today :(

But now I think I might be coming down with a cold... Been sneezing a lot more than usual the past couple days and woke up with a sore throat today :(

Oh no. That was me on Thanksgiving. Woke up with a head cold. Finally feeling better today and the constant headache is gone. My sister wanted to kill me for getting sick lol but I said no, bring it. I didn’t care about getting sick last week since it would pass by this weekend. Take some echinacia (sp). Finally got some last night again and it sure helped.

In exactly 7 days we will be on our second flight heading to Orlando!

I've had to start apologizing to the staff at DS's school, he is so beyond excited about this trip that I doubt he is going to learn anything over the next 5 school days.

To be fair, I'm not sure I am going to get a lot done at work over the next 5 working days either...

I'm in the office today, my vacation time starts tomorrow, and we leave for Disney early Friday morning. Wanna know how much work I've gotten done today? ZIP. ZILCH. NADA. And I'm trying to cut out of here early! :rotfl:

Let's see...what have I done today? Been at work 1 1/2 hours and have had 2 cups of coffee, entered and paid one invoice, gone next door to the drug store and picked up some more stocking stuffers...uhh...I think that is about it other than surfing the internet.

It helps that we own the business and I am all caught up on the finances but still...

In exactly 7 days we will be on our second flight heading to Orlando!

I've had to start apologizing to the staff at DS's school, he is so beyond excited about this trip that I doubt he is going to learn anything over the next 5 school days.

To be fair, I'm not sure I am going to get a lot done at work over the next 5 working days either...

Maybe I need my mom to apologize for me, then, because how I feel is I'm-done-with-this-semester-can-I-go-to-Disney-now. I have a paper to write and 2 projects to turn in so this will be me for the next 2 weeks.:surfweb:

Just have to tell myself our trip is only 18 days away! Was gonna make a countdown chain for DS4 but I think I need one for me.

Just Onnnnnnnneeee more day!! I have so much packing to do (just to get it to my sister's house so she can repack it for me, I'm a lousy packer). Tonight will be spent at my sister's house probably giggling and talking instead of sleeping and my plane leaves Friday morning at the unGodly hour of 5:30 a.m., which means we need to be at the airport by 4 at the latest. OH MY LAWD, it's finally here!!!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter