~*~*~*~*The Official DECEMBER 2015 Thread*~*~*~*~

78 hours until we board the plane!

I am so, so ready! First trip to Disney during the holidays, I'm afraid nothing will compare after this. lol

13 sleeps to go!!! I don't know about you all, but I tend to hit a point where I just procrastinate. I know I should be decorating for Christmas (we come home on 12/23), and working on getting the autograph books that I'm making my nieces finished and getting gathering/repacking/finish buying stuff, but I've just found "other" things to do. You know, surf the web ;) It's getting down to crunch time though, so I gotta get with it. Especially since the trouble getting to sleep has already started--so excited :)
Not sure what I'm going to do in the new year, once this vacation and the holidays are over. Work's been yuck and sometimes the only thing that helps get that smile on my face and voice is thinking about this trip! Another trip probably won't be in my budget for quite some time, so I'll have to live through the boards ;)
I'm so excited for those of you almost there!!!!

I hope the weather will be warm enough for DS to swim next week. I keep seeing temps between the low 70's to the low 80's depending when and were I look. :rolleyes:

Too crazy that we are really in the first week of December. Soooooo excited for all of us. Myself as well, have not been there during the holidays for 15 years!!!!. I know I will be quite sappy...... PP love you countdown in you ticker......WHOOOT WHOOOT. Weather was floating up in the 80's , hope it cools down a little by the 16th. I'm in Tucson and look forward to cooler weather, want to be able to wear all my holiday stuff.. Has anyone seen any previews of the 2016 merchandise? I'm surprised its not online yet...

14 days! 2 weeks from today!!! I am sad because we will not be getting there until late at night on Saturday, but really don't care because we will be on Disney property!!! I know people have to be sick of me because all I can talk about it my trip!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter