~*~*~*~*The Official DECEMBER 2015 Thread*~*~*~*~

pardon the shadow but, here is today's Target ad. $5 Target gift card with $100 Disney gift card purchse

Attachments

• target ad.jpg
    target ad.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 8
Ugh. I just bought $800 in Disney cards at Target yesterday! (Ironically with $50 of saved up target cards from various promotions.) so frustrating! Anyone know if they ever would honor that retroactively. I suppose I could return them, and repurchase as I haven't spent them yet, but I am not sure it is worth the trouble.

I think you would have to return and repurchase and since you used Target cards, it might get complicated. Even though the circular shows 50 dollar cards, people have mentioned (and took a photo) that at some stores, they have off of 2 /25 dollar cards. You're talking 80 dollars so, it depends how close the Target is and what your schedule is like.

Yeah. I think I am going to skip it. Trip is two weeks away and every time I walk into Target Xmas crowds I think... This will be my last visit until my trip! I have said that yesterday and today.:rolleyes1 I will count my 5% plus $50 free cards as enough! Great deal, though for any last minute December gift card shoppers!

Yeah. I think I am going to skip it. Trip is two weeks away and every time I walk into Target Xmas crowds I think... This will be my last visit until my trip! I have said that yesterday and today.:rolleyes1 I will count my 5% plus $50 free cards as enough! Great deal, though for any last minute December gift card shoppers!
Plus you if you are anything like me, you never get out of Target without spending more money anyway!!! I buy gradually thoughout the year so, I dont need anymore right now, otherwise, I would be jumping on it.

Online check in????? I have never done this..... what are everyone's thoughts? We arrive on a Wednesday afternoon so, I dont think the lines should be too bad. Thoughts?

For those of us going later in December, the current forcast is showing mid-60's for the highs and mid-40's for the lows. Bundle up....its gonna be a cold one....at least for Florida weather:)

For those of us going later in December, the current forcast is showing mid-60's for the highs and mid-40's for the lows. Bundle up....its gonna be a cold one....at least for Florida weather:)
I'll be there the 28th through the 7th. A little over a week ago it said our first week was all thunderstorms... now the weather is NICE! I'm hoping it stays this way!!!

Only 6 days until my dad flies down here and 8 days until we check in at Pop. This trip has been so difficult to get ready for. It seems like I'm so busy every day! But I still can't help but be excited! :yay:

Online check in????? I have never done this..... what are everyone's thoughts? We arrive on a Wednesday afternoon so, I dont think the lines should be too bad. Thoughts?
We used online check in once at Pop. We ended up as far as you could possibly get from the bus stop and food court in the 80s/90s section. And the place wasn't very full, so no idea why they stuck us out so far. Because of that, I don't think I'll be using it again. I've never had a room that far away through regular check in. In regards to lines, the wait for online check in is much shorter, if there's a wait at all. But I've never had to wait more than maybe 20 minutes at most in regular check in and that was when we took DME. Plus there's just something about going through the check in process that makes it more magical. :)

We used online check in once at Pop. We ended up as far as you could possibly get from the bus stop and food court in the 80s/90s section. And the place wasn't very full, so no idea why they stuck us out so far. Because of that, I don't think I'll be using it again. I've never had a room that far away through regular check in. In regards to lines, the wait for online check in is much shorter, if there's a wait at all. But I've never had to wait more than maybe 20 minutes at most in regular check in and that was when we took DME. Plus there's just something about going through the check in process that makes it more magical. :)
My Thoughts are very similar to yours. I am pretty picky about where I am do to a medical issue and even though we put in requests, I want to make sure that all falls into place properly. I also agree with it being part of the "magical process of arrival"- just wasnt sure if there were any benefits ( besides the little bit of time) in doing so.

I checked my days last night and one of them said high of like 64 and then I checked it again like 20 minutes ago and now for that day it says high of 81! It's going up and down everyday so I'm not counting on anything til I'm there!

2 weeks left! I haven't even looked at the forecast yet. The only things I've packed are xmas presents. We did online checkin but I might go to regular counter to make sure we have a good view of the animals (staying at AKL) DS naps every day for up to 2 hours so I would like to relax on balcony while he is sleeping.

First attempt at packing last night, no way I can fit everything into two suitcases so second attempt this evening. Online check in for our flights tomorrow morning and we leave crack of dawn on Wednesday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter