The Official People who are alone on VFK thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am alone too after 2 days, and the most frustrating part is that my husband (in the same house!) can see and talk to people, and has been able to since yesterday. We even switched computers, and he still could and I still couldn't! We should all be sleeping anyway and hoping for better things in the morning. With as much progress as they made with the log in and registration overnight, I'm encouraged!:)

Just adding my voice to the chorus of lonely silent people.
Can't talk, can't see anyone, but can go to all the rooms. Very pretty place, if a little lonely.popcorn::

rofl, lonely here too -tear- but i am enjoying all the nifty bugs and the awesome work they put in on the rooms. cool place:thumbsup2

Well I was there last night....all alone...:lmao: So I guess you can add me to the list. Tigerbella
Kim

Please add:

Cruiselinefan
JamminJoey
CrazySteph

To the list of those who walk alone.

Such a sad lonely kingdom..............

Ok by the end of last night I was able to be be so lonely I was able to find 3 rooms I could talk in until I became totally invisible and could not even see myself. So I log off to never get back on again. So there is hope for the lost and lonely :)

Some progress this morning!!!!

Send out the baby announcements, I just said my FIRST WORD!!

Daythreebeta.jpg

That was my first and last word though. ;) I also went in the village and could see two people speaking... Pinkylava (is that THE Pink?) and a Guest. They were invisble though and could not see me.

Oh well, one day at a time right! :rotfl:

Yup me too I can say hi in my room and no one answers back but have title
and worse still I tried to go and talk to people and my table is pocessed.

And we thought the pink couch was trouble:lmao:

63674table_pocessed.JPG

Well I still can not talk in any rooms or see people today so how am I going to make friends :rotfl2:

Well, I said one word in my room, but that's it, and I still can't see people, and I don't have a title yet. :sad1:

Update: I talked in the "castle forecourt". :dance3:

I can speak in my own room now too, but nowhere else and still cannot see anyone. I don't have my title yet either, I am Guest#4451. Also, does anyone else find it frustrating tying to figure out where you can and cannot walk to? I feel so lost without my green circle and exit indicators. A lot of times I don't move when I click and I don't know if I'm clicking in the wrong spot or if I'm having some lag--I'm on my inlaws computer, which is not as powerful as mine at home.

I can speak in my own room now too, but nowhere else and still cannot see anyone. I don't have my title yet either, I am Guest#4451. Also, does anyone else find it frustrating tying to figure out where you can and cannot walk to? I feel so lost without my green circle and exit indicators. A lot of times I don't move when I click and I don't know if I'm clicking in the wrong spot or if I'm having some lag--I'm on my inlaws computer, which is not as powerful as mine at home.

Same with me man, same with me! :(

Ok I have been silenced again but a minute ago I could see princesspaloma talking! Couldn't see her but I could see her words in my yard! Progress a little I guess. THink of the stories we will have to tell when we wear our I Survived shirts so proudly! We earned them!

Fairypower has a name!! Woot! Fairyprincessjaz has also gotten her name, but sadly we are still all alone

i've got my title too, only seem to be able to talk in my house, I did see PirateAnya for a bit though!

I have made little progress so far today.
I have finally been able to see invisible people talk and some other people just sit there and not talk. Oh, yes, and also random shadows of people. :thumbsup2
I still cannot talk or see my own chat anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter