The Official People who are alone on VFK thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just logged my sister in and it's the same with many of you. She can chat in every room and all the time and can see the people the majority of the time. Although for my account I cannot chat at all and am lucky to see anyone or a random chat bubble.

I was so excited I thought I was leaving the lonely club. I was in my back yard with people and VFK Harmony who stated she was in fact VMK Harmony. Then all of a sudden back to normal nothing no words all alone again.

I am now hanging out with VFK_Fusion (who is a girl but is supposed to be a boy :laughing: ) and a few others in the backyard, but I'm afraid to go to another room because I know I'll be alone again.

So people can visit your room even if they are alone everywhere else? So confused!

GooferinVFK.jpg

Woot :woohoo: Goofer can speak

I saw a boy downtown for a split second and then was all alone again. A step forward....

Anyone know who the boy character was? He has red hair and a blue t-shirt on! :lmao:

I still cant see anyone and i cant talk at all! I have been a nameless silent alone zombie for 3 days now! I need help so bad, vfk is so lonely for me! :(

I saw some people for the first time! But i walked into the next room and now i see no one, but at least i can talk now and my name isnt guest anymore!!

Well, I've now seen a couple people in my backyard but I can't see my speech there and it looks like no one else can either. When I went to other rooms, I saw a couple chat bubbles but no people. At least it's improving.

well i guess i am no longer apart of this thread, i can see i can talk..woot!

Things confirmed by VMK_Wolf:

1. VFK closes at 1 a.m.
2. The merlin shop will sell charms (magic)
3. Host events
4. No robot dancing
5. The ability to ride horses
6. Cowboy clothing
7. Princess and prince clothing
8. Space pirate game
9. VFK plans on opening forever and remaining free
10. Quest
11. Lag is caused by shadows (walk away from everyone to remove slow walk)
12. Everything we liked about VMK will move to VFK and more
13. We MAY even own animals in VFK
14. Cameras will also be available in VFK
15. Clothing will be available after all bugs are fixed.

Things confirmed by VMK_Wolf:

1. VFK closes at 1 a.m.
2. The merlin shop will sell charms (magic)
3. Host events
4. No robot dancing
5. The ability to ride horses
6. Cowboy clothing
7. Princess and prince clothing
8. Space pirate game
9. VFK plans on opening forever and remaining free
10. Quest
11. Lag is caused by shadows (walk away from everyone to remove slow walk)
12. Everything we liked about VMK will move to VFK and more
13. We MAY even own animals in VFK
14. Cameras will also be available in VFK
15. Clothing will be available after all bugs are fixed.

AWWWWEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSOOOOOMEEEEE! Although I think you posted
in the wrong thread.

I'm all alone in the game and no one around to hear my Screams. If I fell down would anybody hear me?
when i was stuck on the top of the building and in the tree, no one heard me. So if you fall down you are out of luck. Maybe the ghosts will see you though, because sometimes I am alone but see speech bubbles in my room. I hear that old houses are often haunted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter