*The Official VILLAS AT DISNEY'S GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA Owners & Lovers Group*

Anyone know if the new Big Pine Key resort studios will have access to laundry in that building? Or will those staying there need to walk to the original villas. Thanks :-)
I was wondering the same thing. We will be there later this month. I hope to get over there and see the model. If I make it over there I will ask.

Anyone know if the new Big Pine Key resort studios will have access to laundry in that building? Or will those staying there need to walk to the original villas. Thanks :-)
At SSR the laundry rooms are at the swimming pools. I don’t know if there is a laundry room at the VGF leisure pool, but that would be closer than the Villa building.

::::: doing Happy Going Home To VGF dance ::::

We finally got documents on our 150 more VGF points and booked a lake view 1br for next May!

Gonna be odd not to have Christmas decorations, because we've nearly always gone in November.

I can't wait to see Flower & Garden Festival!!!

::::: doing Happy Going Home To VGF dance ::::

We finally got documents on our 150 more VGF points and booked a lake view 1br for next May!

Gonna be odd not to have Christmas decorations, because we've nearly always gone in November.

I can't wait to see Flower & Garden Festival!!!
Just thought I’d say hey as a new owner at the Grand Flo! Our second resort after AKL … bought our first contract January this year resale and added on at the grand Floridian direct after coming home from our first DVC trip! 😂❤️
:welcome:and Congrats!! I’ll add you both to the Owners List!

Hey guys! Just wanted to give you a heads up that my stay at The Grand isn’t for at least another five months, however, I received an email saying that there will be construction going on during my stay. The new resort studios at BPK are supposed to be completed and open by June 20.

Here is the email.…
Dear Guest,​
Welcome home!​
In an effort to continually enhance the Guest experience here at the Walt Disney World®. Resort, we often refresh our offerings and atmosphere. In preparation for your upcoming stay, we would like to make you aware of renovations that will be taking place during your visit. While we work our magic, you may see or hear construction during daytime hours, including from common areas, but noise should not be heard from your Guest room between dusk and 9:00am.

Please refer to the Know Before You Go page for the most up-to-date hours, amenities and information on what will be available to you such as dining, merchandise and recreation locations.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience and understanding. Please know that we are making every effort to ensure your comfort and enjoyment. If you need assistance with your reservation, please contact your original booking agent.​
For reservations made through Disney Vacation Club® Member Services, please call at 800-800-9800 or 407-566-3800between the hours of 9:00am-9:00pm (ET) Mondaythrough Friday or 9:00am-7:00pm (ET) Saturday and Sunday. One of our Vacation Advisors will be happy to assist you.​

General Manager Cosmo Kapoor and the team at The Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa look forward to your arrival and wish you a truly magical stay!​
Sincerely,
Disney Destinations, LLC

Hey guys! Just wanted to give you a heads up that my stay at The Grand isn’t for at least another five months, however, I received an email saying that there will be construction going on during my stay. The new resort studios at BPK are supposed to be completed and open by June 20.

Here is the email.…
Dear Guest,​
Welcome home!​
In an effort to continually enhance the Guest experience here at the Walt Disney World®. Resort, we often refresh our offerings and atmosphere. In preparation for your upcoming stay, we would like to make you aware of renovations that will be taking place during your visit. While we work our magic, you may see or hear construction during daytime hours, including from common areas, but noise should not be heard from your Guest room between dusk and 9:00am.

Please refer to the Know Before You Go page for the most up-to-date hours, amenities and information on what will be available to you such as dining, merchandise and recreation locations.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience and understanding. Please know that we are making every effort to ensure your comfort and enjoyment. If you need assistance with your reservation, please contact your original booking agent.​
For reservations made through Disney Vacation Club® Member Services, please call at 800-800-9800 or 407-566-3800between the hours of 9:00am-9:00pm (ET) Mondaythrough Friday or 9:00am-7:00pm (ET) Saturday and Sunday. One of our Vacation Advisors will be happy to assist you.​

General Manager Cosmo Kapoor and the team at The Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa look forward to your arrival and wish you a truly magical stay!​
Sincerely,
Disney Destinations, LLC
Aren't they supposedly planning a big renovation for the Grand Floridian main lobby? I wonder if it's related.

Or if everyone with a GF reservation is getting these emails currently, regardless of when their actual travel dates are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter