THE RETURN of THE WHATLEYS MAY 21-30. Our trip is done, now time for the TR :(

Hey Megan :wave:. I did have a good Mother's day and I hope you did too :goodvibes. I should get the clothes tomorrow. I will be waiting for my UPS man :lovestruc.

I am very proud of Amanda. Bryan, for sure, knows it is a hard field to be in, so to be woman is even harder. Even though we have come far, as women, we still are not on the same level as men. Thank you so much, it really means a lot to me :goodvibes.

Can't wait to see the clothes! Model for us...;)

No problem Dana! It is certainly something to be proud of.

Mary, Here are the clothes. I love my Alabama shirt. The pants are really neat too; the pants legs roll up to make them shorter.

Dallas loves this shirt. The center glows in the dark!!
marvelteeshirt.jpg

alabamamickeyshirt.jpg

mickeycapris.jpg

Yaaay single digits!! You getting ready to go? This weekend we got Tyler's birthday celebration....so we're heading to medieval times, and doing some shopping and stuff, and then the following weekend is Chris's party. I ordered Syl some of the graduation stuff off disneystore, and I got me a pair of those capris. I just liked them SOOO much!! LOL I hope a Medium fits. I'm fitting into alot of 8's now. Sweet!

Single digits
for you since you get to go early
:banana::banana::banana::cool1::cool1::yay::):)

Is ur cell number the same as last year?

:woohoo::dance3::yay:I am soooooooo excited that we are single digits:yay::banana::woohoo::dance3:.

My cell is the same. I sent you a PM just to be sure though.....:rotfl2:

Yaaay single digits!! You getting ready to go? This weekend we got Tyler's birthday celebration....so we're heading to medieval times, and doing some shopping and stuff, and then the following weekend is Chris's party. I ordered Syl some of the graduation stuff off disneystore, and I got me a pair of those capris. I just liked them SOOO much!! LOL I hope a Medium fits. I'm fitting into alot of 8's now. Sweet!

:yay::woohoo: Single digits :banana::yay:. I know Tyler is excited about his birthday, I can't wait to see the pictures from his dinner. Did you get to see the space shuttle today? I can't believe it is the last time Atlantis will go up. It is real sad to see our space exploration coming to an end.

WTG on wearing a size 8 :woohoo::woohoo:. My weight loss has just totally stopped and I am not going to even worry about it anymore until we get back from Disney. I know while I am there it will be useless to try and diet.I know you are getting really excite about seeing your friend and your upcoming trip too.

Thanks!! Yea, when Chris gets back with breakfast for the kids, I get to go get our tickets down at the base, and grab his stuff for his birthday party at the commissary. That will be fun next weekend!! :) I let him buy a GPS for his car...bit the bullet for that one. Oh, and our resort is PAID OFF!! :) WOOHOO!! Syl got her tickets, I'm getting mine today, so we're DONE! Just gotta get past these birthdays. Then I can really bust out into disney mode. I ordered Chris a personalized grumpy watch, and a mickey birthday gram. Hopefully he likes those. I'll take pictures of my stuff when it comes in. Hopefully it comes in before the leg braces!! But, I have no such luck, those will probably be here first LOL. Anyways....have a fun weekend....and I'll post pictures as soon as I can from tonight. We're taking Chris's good camera, so hopefully we'll get some really good ones!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter