THE RETURN of THE WHATLEYS MAY 21-30. Our trip is done, now time for the TR :(

Wow Dana! I did some packing last night but it was nothing compared to what you did! Look at all those bags!!

Looks like you have your schedule down.:thumbsup2 Can't wait for the Saturday night Illuminations meet!

Your schedule looks great and love most of your restaurant choices. We chose not to go to LeCellier in September since we've gone the last four years. I think I am going to miss it, but Mark wanted to go somewhere else this year. :sad1:

Your schedule sounds awesome!!! You are going to have a great trip. :banana: :woohoo:

I am glad to hear that you and Amanda got to spend some girl time together. That's one of the things I missed when Lacey came home this last trip. We usually take a shopping day but I couldn't very well leave Jesse at homne. That wouldn't have been very nice of me.

Gracious! You got some major packing done! Doesn't it make you feel good knowing it's almost completely done.

Dana-I can't believe you're all packed! Will you please come up to my house for a few days? :laughing:

Your plans look awesome---We have the same plan for that Sunday (and of course the Illuminations meet on Saturday). :thumbsup2

It's so close! :yay::yay: :banana::banana: :yay::yay:

Dana-I can't believe you're all packed! Will you please come up to my house for a few days? :laughing:

Your plans look awesome---We have the same plan for that Sunday (and of course the Illuminations meet on Saturday). :thumbsup2

Were we going to try and do a mini AK meet with the three of us and Leanne? I think I remember talking about it.

Wow Dana! I did some packing last night but it was nothing compared to what you did! Look at all those bags!!

Looks like you have your schedule down.:thumbsup2 Can't wait for the Saturday night Illuminations meet!

Alicia, I had not planned on having so many bags, but 9 days for 3 people took an extra bag. I have one bag full of medical stuff. I always bring Dallas' nebulizer just in case his asthma acts up. I'm glad we don't fly because it would cost more for our bags than for tickets :lmao:.

Our schedule changes like the wind though so it may move around some :lmao:. I'm very excited about Saturday night too :banana::cool1::woohoo::yay:.

Your schedule looks great and love most of your restaurant choices. We chose not to go to LeCellier in September since we've gone the last four years. I think I am going to miss it, but Mark wanted to go somewhere else this year. :sad1:

Thanks Kathy! We have eaten at Le Cellier twice so I wanted to do it again. If it were up to Dale we would eat hamburgers every day :rolleyes1; If I had my way we would be eating at Biergarten, Teppan Edo, Chefs de France....etc, etc, but nooooooooo Dallas and Dale won't eat there.........:lmao:

Thanks Kathy! We have eaten at Le Cellier twice so I wanted to do it again. If it were up to Dale we would eat hamburgers every day :rolleyes1; If I had my way we would be eating at Biergarten, Teppan Edo, Chefs de France....etc, etc, but nooooooooo Dallas and Dale won't eat there.........:lmao:

Won't eat at Biergarten? What is the matter with them? That's one of my favorites. :)

Your schedule sounds awesome!!! You are going to have a great trip. :banana: :woohoo:

Thank you April. I'm so excited that my trip is almost here. I just can't wait to get the next two work days done. I'm hoping they go fast.

I am glad to hear that you and Amanda got to spend some girl time together. That's one of the things I missed when Lacey came home this last trip. We usually take a shopping day but I couldn't very well leave Jesse at homne. That wouldn't have been very nice of me.

Gracious! You got some major packing done! Doesn't it make you feel good knowing it's almost completely done.

Thank you Lisa, it was so nice spending time with Amanda. We haven't done that in a while. You were very nice not to leave Jesse behind. I remember Dale leaving me alone with his parents, while we were dating, to go ride motorcycles with his brother :sad2:. Needless to say he got an ear full after we left their house :listen:.

I became a packing fool yesterday :laundy::lmao:. I still have to get all my makeup and stuff in one of those bags :scared:. Dale makes fun of me for packing so much, but he sure uses everything I take :rolleyes1.

Michelle, I would be happy to come help you pack, let me check my schedule. OH shucks, I have to work the next two days; maybe next time :lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:.

My stomach is knotting up again just thinking about how close our trips are :woohoo::yay::banana:. I can't wait to get to Disney and forgot that there is a real world :love::cloud9::lovestruc.

Great plans, our SUn, Mon and Tues and the same.
You go on that packing!

:woohoo:I will be stalking you out; I mean looking for you :eek::rotfl2: :lmao:.

Were we going to try and do a mini AK meet with the three of us and Leanne? I think I remember talking about it.

We did talk about it, but we never made definite plans, but I would love it. I know you have my number, and I think Leanne does, I will PM it over to Michelle so she will have it too. We NEED to do a girls only thing :goodvibes .

Won't eat at Biergarten? What is the matter with them? That's one of my favorites. :)

I know, right? I have eaten there once, on my first trip. I would love to go back there again :sad1:. Unless they add hamburgers and pizza to the menu, it won't be happening anytime soon for me :sad1::sad2:.

So if my calculations are correct, tomorrow is your last work day! :woohoo:

I can't wait for Fri. the 28th!

Way to go on that packing! Now those bags are just sitting there staring at you, taunting you, aren't they? :laughing:

Love that AL Mickey shirt...maybe they'll do a Razorback one soon...

Have a safe trip girl!

So if my calculations are correct, tomorrow is your last work day! :woohoo:

I can't wait for Fri. the 28th!

Way to go on that packing! Now those bags are just sitting there staring at you, taunting you, aren't they? :laughing:

Love that AL Mickey shirt...maybe they'll do a Razorback one soon...

Have a safe trip girl!

:banana::cool1: You are right; I work out tomorrow night at 7pm and then I am off for 16 days :banana::cool1:.

Those bags ARE taunting me. Every time I wake up, there they are, just calling my name :banana::woohoo:. I can't wait to get on the road and get the drive behind us. I get nervous on the ride down there and back so I will be glad when it is over with.

Maybe they will get a Razorback shirt soon.

Thanks, on the safe trip, you don't have long either. I hope ya'll have a safe trip too:thumbsup2

Hi Dana! So today is your last work day before the big trip!!! Oh, I cannot wait for that excitement over here! On this day last year we were in the Magic Kingdom getting VERY VERY WET right now!!!!!

The packing looks great! I love packing!!!!! I got new luggage for my bridal shower and it's sitting in the living room and will be there until September 18th!!! :goodvibes I told Manny that I was NOT putting my new gift in the closet. ;)

I bet Dallas is VERY excited right now!!!!

Your plans look great Dana!! So exciting to be almost on your way! I am jealous that you are leaving Friday morning and also that you're staying those extra few days that I wanted to stay. Have fun at all of the Dis meets!

Dale makes fun of me for packing so much, but he sure uses everything I take :rolleyes1.

John does the same thing with me. But, like you said, they have no problem eating/taking/using something that we pack!

I can't believe that all of our trips are coming up so very fast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter