THE RETURN of THE WHATLEYS MAY 21-30. Our trip is done, now time for the TR :(

Have a magical trip, Dana (and your family too). Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: Off to Disney

Hi Dana! So today is your last work day before the big trip!!! Oh, I cannot wait for that excitement over here! On this day last year we were in the Magic Kingdom getting VERY VERY WET right now!!!!!

The packing looks great! I love packing!!!!! I got new luggage for my bridal shower and it's sitting in the living room and will be there until September 18th!!! :goodvibes I told Manny that I was NOT putting my new gift in the closet. ;)

I bet Dallas is VERY excited right now!!!!

:wave: Pam. I can't wait to hit the time clock today :yay:. It seems like it has been a long time in the making for this trip. I remember wondering if it was ever going to stop raining last May, and of course it didn't :sad2::sad1:.

I think I packed everything but the kitchen sink in those bags.....:lmao:. I hope we can fit them all in the car :eek:. I can't remember if I posted on your PTR or not, but I love your new luggage. I have been wondering what was in that small bag?????? :rolleyes1. I know you are very excited about all the great things you have coming up in the next few months. You can actually say your wedding is in WEEKS now :bride::flower3:.

Dallas is excited and I bet ya'lls kids are super excited about the wedding AND a Disney trip.

Happy last day of work! Oh my goodness, we are under 3 days!!

Thank you Mary :hug:. I can't believe we are under 3 days :scared1:. I think my stomach has flipped totally upside down :upsidedow. I don't have butterflies; I have eagles....:lmao:.

Your plans look great Dana!! So exciting to be almost on your way! I am jealous that you are leaving Friday morning and also that you're staying those extra few days that I wanted to stay. Have fun at all of the Dis meets!

Thanks B :goodvibes. I am so excited I can't eat. You will be there before you know it too, just a few days behind. I wish you were going to be at the Dis meets, they are so much fun :thumbsup2.

John does the same thing with me. But, like you said, they have no problem eating/taking/using something that we pack!

I can't believe that all of our trips are coming up so very fast!

Men can be so frustrating :rolleyes1. I don't know why Dale complains though, all he has to do is load and unload the suitcases; I don't ask him to pack them :rolleyes:.

I can't believe our trips are here either........long time coming though.

Have a magical trip, Dana (and your family too). Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: Off to Disney

Thanks Kathy, I will have my computer with me, and my Blackberry, so I will most likely give some updates while we are there.
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:HI ho, Hi ho......

Dana, Ya'll be very careful driving to Disney. I can't wait to meet you in person.:hug:

Lisa, thank you, ya'll be careful too. I hate the driving/riding part :scared:. I can't wait to meet you either :hug:. You do have my number don't you?

Hey dude!!! sorry I haven't been on much, been busy with work and such. I got some of those mickey capri's, and I LOVE them!! on the 29th, can we meet up at DTD? We are breaking the bank between this trip, these birthdays, and Chris's pay garnishments, so we don't have too much to enter the parks on at the moment, unless some miracle happens LOL But I do wanna go over and do something with ya'll!!!!!! I need to put zoo pictures, and medieval times pictures on my PTR, i haven't been on there in probably a week. After Chris's party this weekend tho, I move into DISNEY mode!!!! Just gotta get past this party this weekend.

Great job on the packing!:thumbsup2
girl I just 1 day 5 hours and 30 minutes! you guys are going to be in the magic :mickeyjum :donald: :goofy: :stitch:

all you plans look great! you guys are going to have an awesome time! I am so jealous that you are meeting everyone! I had really thought I was going to be one of them...oh well next time...we still need to plan our meet on the gulf coast (when you guys get back)...

Hey Dana! I hope your last day of work has been uneventful. I know mine has been. You have done an awesome job packing. That is quite impressive!

I am getting so anxious about leaving we are so close. Looking forward to the meet on Saturday.

Great job on the packing!:thumbsup2
girl I just 1 day 5 hours and 30 minutes! you guys are going to be in the magic :mickeyjum :donald: :goofy: :stitch:

all you plans look great! you guys are going to have an awesome time! I am so jealous that you are meeting everyone! I had really thought I was going to be one of them...oh well next time...we still need to plan our meet on the gulf coast (when you guys get back)...

Thanks :goodvibes. I am beside myself with excitement :yay::banana::cool1::dance3:. I can't wait to get to Disney and get out of some of this stress :scared:. We have to plan a meet after we get back from Disney, it would be an easy one day trip for us.

Hey dude!!! sorry I haven't been on much, been busy with work and such. I got some of those mickey capri's, and I LOVE them!! on the 29th, can we meet up at DTD? We are breaking the bank between this trip, these birthdays, and Chris's pay garnishments, so we don't have too much to enter the parks on at the moment, unless some miracle happens LOL But I do wanna go over and do something with ya'll!!!!!! I need to put zoo pictures, and medieval times pictures on my PTR, i haven't been on there in probably a week. After Chris's party this weekend tho, I move into DISNEY mode!!!! Just gotta get past this party this weekend.

Hey girl :wave:. I can understand being busy, I have been busy doing.....I don't know what exactly...:lmao:. We can meet at DTD that is fine for me, I just want to make sure we get to meet up :goodvibes. I know what you mean about money..............grrrrrrrrrrrr. We, meaning at work, have been told that we will be losing hours. We are a small private hospital, and the majority of our OB/GYNs do not accept Medicaid, meaning we don't have the same amount of deliveries as the other 3 hospitals. If our census drops below 4 babies we will be called off(meaning told to stay home) and put on call(we get $2 an hour for on call.........wooo hoooo.........lol):sad2::sad1:. I'm not going to stress about it, I am just going to go with the flow. I can't wait to see you again :hug:.

Hey Dana! I hope your last day of work has been uneventful. I know mine has been. You have done an awesome job packing. That is quite impressive!

I am getting so anxious about leaving we are so close. Looking forward to the meet on Saturday.

I had a really good day at work. We were slow, but thank goodness we had 4 babies......lol. Thanks on the packing, it was very stressful. I really had a HUGE knot in my stomach.

I guess you will come through Mobile after we are on our way out? I am looking forward to Saturday :goodvibes, I really need this trip :thumbsup2:goodvibes:love::yay::cloud9::dance3:

Thanks Leanne, I hope your flight is very uneventful :thumbsup2. I can't wait til Saturday nite :banana::dance3::yay:

Thanks Dana! :hug: I've already started reminding myself that God is in control and there isn't a thing I can do about what happens when I get on that plane. Hopefully I can control the panic this year. It will probably help that Leona is going to be there too-I'll have someone to chat with:goodvibes. Luckily for me, the next few trips are drivers. :woohoo:

See you Saturday my friend!! :hug:

Y'all have fun!!! Wave at us in our Lime Green Stoller if you see us!! And have a safe flight! I know how you feel, I haven't flown in years, just because I haven't had a reason. But I bet I would be freaking out a bit if I was about to get on a plane. Even though I knwo all woudl be OK. You'll be fine and will be seeing Mickey in no time!

Thanks Dana! :hug: I've already started reminding myself that God is in control and there isn't a thing I can do about what happens when I get on that plane. Hopefully I can control the panic this year. It will probably help that Leona is going to be there too-I'll have someone to chat with:goodvibes. Luckily for me, the next few trips are drivers. :woohoo:

See you Saturday my friend!! :hug:

Your welcome :hug:. You have me beat by miles just getting on the plane. I couldn't do it, I know I would have a full blown panic attack :scared1::eek:. Having someone to talk to should help. The ride makes me nervous, but hopefully it won't be too bad :scared:.

Dana just wanted to stop by and say HAVE A GREAT TRIP!!:) i just got back late last night! weather was great, crowds were low it was a perfect trip:) i am sending pixie dust your way for a wonderful trip for you Dale and Dallas:) enjo yourself to the fullest you deserve every second of it:)

Have a safe trip & a wonderful time!!:goodvibes

Thank you April :goodvibes. I can't wait to get down there and start having some fun :banana::cool1::woohoo:

Y'all have fun!!! Wave at us in our Lime Green Stoller if you see us!! And have a safe flight! I know how you feel, I haven't flown in years, just because I haven't had a reason. But I bet I would be freaking out a bit if I was about to get on a plane. Even though I knwo all woudl be OK. You'll be fine and will be seeing Mickey in no time!

I will be looking for that lime green stroller :thumbsup2. Girl, I'm not flying, Leanne is flying. We are driving down. We are going to hit the road as soon as Dale gets home from work. Hopefully, he will be home about 10:30am and I hope we are on the road by 11:30. We would get to the Comfort Suites around 8-8:30 Friday night. Can't wait to be seeing the Mouse :yay::banana::cool1::cheer2:.

Dana just wanted to stop by and say HAVE A GREAT TRIP!!:) i just got back late last night! weather was great, crowds were low it was a perfect trip:) i am sending pixie dust your way for a wonderful trip for you Dale and Dallas:) enjo yourself to the fullest you deserve every second of it:)

Hey Des :wave:. Thank you so much :goodvibes. I know you had a great time, I can't wait to read all about it and see the pix. I hope this trip goes by as slow as the wait for it did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter