THE RETURN of THE WHATLEYS MAY 21-30. Our trip is done, now time for the TR :(

Hey Dana! I hope you guys are having a blast right now! Can't wait to hear about your trip! :goodvibes

Just wanted to check-in one more time before we leave tomorrow!! I hope you have a safe trip and hope to see you this next week, Dana!! Tomorrow we'll be in WDW!!! Whoo hoo!!! :cool1:

Becky, you are probably here now :banana::cool1:. We were at MK this morning and we are back in the room right now for a nap and to cool off. Boy it is HOT today.

Hey Dana! I hope you guys are having a blast right now! Can't wait to hear about your trip! :goodvibes

Hey B :wave: We are having a great time so far. MK was getting crowded around 1pm so we left to come back to the room for a while. We were hungry, and everything in the park was soooooooo busy you couldn't even get in the doors :scared1:.

This is right outside our room.

IMG_1800.jpg

IMG_1807.jpg

Our room
IMG_1815.jpg

Yes I take the comforters off the beds :eek:. I took pictures today and I will upload them soon. Time for a nap.

I bet that is the ferris wheel we could see from our room at RPR...we were wondering where it was...
when are you guys going to CBR?!?
can't wait for the updates as they happen...keep it coming :mickeyjum

Nice room!! Gotta tell me all about CBR, we get there in 35 days!!! Ya'll getting the pirate room? GOT to tell me how it is!!! See ya next weekend!

I bet that is the ferris wheel we could see from our room at RPR...we were wondering where it was...
when are you guys going to CBR?!?
can't wait for the updates as they happen...keep it coming :mickeyjum

Connie, the ferris wheel is in Old Towne. We were at the Comfort Suites there. I'm sorry I haven't given any updates, I have been so tired every night I have just come in and collapsed. I have got to upload my pictures to photobucket so I can get them on here.

Nice room!! Gotta tell me all about CBR, we get there in 35 days!!! Ya'll getting the pirate room? GOT to tell me how it is!!! See ya next weekend!

Hey Christie :wave: We LOVE CBR :love:. We are right next to a quiet pool, the laundry and food court. We didn't go with a pirate room, Dallas thought he was too old :rolleyes1. We have a Nemo room and the colors are so calming. Can't wait to meet up Saturday :thumbsup2:goodvibes:love:.

Is the heat getting to you yet? It's been HOT here, but hey, it ain't rainin!!! LOL We gotta set up a time to meet saturday, so I know what time to head out that way. I'm taking inventory on what all I've gotten already, so i know if I need to pick anything up while we're there. Lordy I hope I got enough stuff!!! Glad you like CBR!!! that helps me quite a bit!!!! Have fun, and talk more later girl!

Dana I hope you are having a blast:) I am glad that you love CBR! How are the crowds this week? they werent bad at all when i was there last week-- i can't wait to hear all about your trip:)

Hey were ya'll able to hear the shuttle coming in today? It was awesome, as usual! I got an idea, if you don't have anything planned for lunch/dinner or whatever we want to do on saturday, how about T-rex? We haven't been there before, and been wanting to try it....so we can do lunch!! Just let me know what time and all....if ya'll got things planned and stuff....then I can make an ADR for us! :) Hope you're having a good time!!!

I hope you're having a blast! I can't wait for your TR & photos!!!! :goodvibes

We are home now :sad1::yay:. Yeah, mixed emotions :upsidedow. I am really tired and glad to be home, but I miss Disney already. On the way home I was on the internet pricing out a trip for September and one for December :yay::woohoo:. I am looking at 3 nights in September and 5 in December. I think that will keep me busy huh?

I will be starting my trip report in a few days, but first I have a mountain of clothes to wash and suitcases to unpack. We had a really fun trip and I am so glad I got to see my Dis buddies :cool1::yay::woohoo:.

Welcome home, Dana!! I'm glad that I got to see you briefly on Friday but wish we could have hung out more!! Can't wait to hear about your trip!! :goodvibes

Glad you got home safely, Dana! I am so glad I got to meet you, Dale, and Dallas during our trip. :goodvibes I enjoyed talking to you the couple of times we ran into each other! AND, Reid sure enjoyed talking to Dallas! :laughing: Those two are too funny!

Can't wait to hear about all of your trip!

Is the heat getting to you yet? It's been HOT here, but hey, it ain't rainin!!! LOL We gotta set up a time to meet saturday, so I know what time to head out that way. I'm taking inventory on what all I've gotten already, so i know if I need to pick anything up while we're there. Lordy I hope I got enough stuff!!! Glad you like CBR!!! that helps me quite a bit!!!! Have fun, and talk more later girl!

The heat was bad; REALLY bad. I'm glad we were able to spend time together on Saturday, it was a lot of fun. I'm sorry Dale punked out on us, but he and Dallas' feet were hurting them.

Dana I hope you are having a blast:) I am glad that you love CBR! How are the crowds this week? they werent bad at all when i was there last week-- i can't wait to hear all about your trip:)
We did have a blast Desiree. The crowds were kinda high last week. We did love CBR, but I think the only Disney resort I haven't liked was the Ft Wilderness Cabins.

Hey were ya'll able to hear the shuttle coming in today? It was awesome, as usual! I got an idea, if you don't have anything planned for lunch/dinner or whatever we want to do on saturday, how about T-rex? We haven't been there before, and been wanting to try it....so we can do lunch!! Just let me know what time and all....if ya'll got things planned and stuff....then I can make an ADR for us! :) Hope you're having a good time!!!

Again, I'm glad we got to meet up on Saturday. Maybe next time we can do T-Rex. I honestly didn't see this post until after we got home :guilty:.

I hope you're having a blast! I can't wait for your TR & photos!!!! :goodvibes
We did have a blast April, I am going to start a TR soon, I hope. I am still uploading pictures :rolleyes1.

WELCOME HOME!
glad you guys made it through the rough weather...
can't wait to hear all about the fun and meets!!!

Thank you Connie :goodvibes. I was worried about the bad weather when we were coming through it. You know I am a nervous wreck on the drive down there and back anyway and the POURING rain didn't help. I will begin my TR in the next couple of days, I hope :rolleyes1.

Welcome home, Dana!! I'm glad that I got to see you briefly on Friday but wish we could have hung out more!! Can't wait to hear about your trip!! :goodvibes
Becky, it was nice to see ya'll, I wish we could have hung out more too, maybe next time :thumbsup2.

Glad you got home safely, Dana! I am so glad I got to meet you, Dale, and Dallas during our trip. :goodvibes I enjoyed talking to you the couple of times we ran into each other! AND, Reid sure enjoyed talking to Dallas! :laughing: Those two are too funny!

Can't wait to hear about all of your trip!

Michelle, we throughly enjoyed spending time with your family. Dallas loved hanging out with Reid. I'm still trying to get all my pictures uploaded so I can start my trip report. I have got to make it over to everyone else's report and see catch up on them too.

Well, I thought the Disney curse was going to pass us this year, but alas, when Dallas got up this morning he said he wasn't feeling good. This afternoon he started throwing up and running a fever of 101.1. His Pediatrician's office was closed today so I guess we will be there tomorrow. I swear it is every year someone gets sick right before we go, while we are there or as soon as we get home :sick:.

Also, Dale's mom sent us an email Saturday night saying she has been diagnosed with invasive breast cancer in her right breast. She met with a surgeon on yesterday and starting next week she will have a bone scan ,chest x-ray, blood work and the following week will be an MRI. After that will be the decision on which kind of surgery she will be having either a mastectomy or lumpectomy. Please keep us in your prayers.

Well, I thought the Disney curse was going to pass us this year, but alas, when Dallas got up this morning he said he wasn't feeling good. This afternoon he started throwing up and running a fever of 101.1. His Pediatrician's office was closed today so I guess we will be there tomorrow. I swear it is every year someone gets sick right before we go, while we are there or as soon as we get home :sick:.

Also, Dale's mom sent us an email Saturday night saying she has been diagnosed with invasive breast cancer in her right breast. She met with a surgeon on yesterday and starting next week she will have a bone scan ,chest x-ray, blood work and the following week will be an MRI. After that will be the decision on which kind of surgery she will be having either a mastectomy or lumpectomy. Please keep us in your prayers.

Dana, welcome home. I can't wait to read your trip report. So glad to see that you were able to meet some DIS members -- it is such fun. I'm sorry that Dallas is sick. And Dale's mom will be in our thoughts and prayers. As a breast cancer survivor, I know how scary this is. :hug:

:flower3: Welcome home Dana! So sorry to read about Dale's mom. I will certainly keep you and your family in my prayers.

Hate that Dallas' is sick too. What a bummer. Hope he gets to feeling better.

Dana- I'm so sorry for the bad news about Dale's mom! I hope Dallas feels better soon, too.
I'm glad you had fun on your trip & I'm really looking forward to your report.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter