• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

THE RETURN of THE WHATLEYS MAY 21-30. Our trip is done, now time for the TR :(

Hi Dana - hope you are doing well. I haven't been on dis in awhile so I'm trying to get caught up and eventually post my trip report from March though it's probably silly to do it now. :rolleyes:

Well I hope you have a safe and wonderful trip!! Can't wait to read all about it when you get back! :goodvibes

Dana---Be safe driving down. We won't leave until late afternoon or whenever Kevin can get away from work. I'm hoping he'll be home by 5 or 5:30 at the latest. It will be late when we get to Tallahassee!

See you on Saturday! :)

Hi Dana - hope you are doing well. I haven't been on dis in awhile so I'm trying to get caught up and eventually post my trip report from March though it's probably silly to do it now. :rolleyes:

Well I hope you have a safe and wonderful trip!! Can't wait to read all about it when you get back! :goodvibes

Hey Deanna :wave:. I have been OK. It is good to hear from you :goodvibes. It isn't silly to post a TR now, it is always fun to read a TR.

Thanks Deanna, I'm always so nervous on the drive down and back, but I am so excited to be headed to Disney :banana::cool1::woohoo::dance3:.

Dana---Be safe driving down. We won't leave until late afternoon or whenever Kevin can get away from work. I'm hoping he'll be home by 5 or 5:30 at the latest. It will be late when we get to Tallahassee!

See you on Saturday! :)

Thank you Michelle, ya'll be safe too :goodvibes. I wish Dale would have taken the day off, I like leaving early in the morning, but I will take what I get :laughing:. It will be late when ya'll get to Tallahassee. It takes us about 4-4 1/2 hours to get there driving straight down I-10.

Yes, please, ya'll be careful driving. LOTS of lovebugs. So make sure you take cleaner for your windshield. Chris had to take the pressure washer to his car when he got home yesterday. And, keep us updated. You still got my cell #, or you need it? PM me yours, I don't think it's in this phone anymore. Thanks dude, and see ya next weekend!!!

Yes, please, ya'll be careful driving. LOTS of lovebugs. So make sure you take cleaner for your windshield. Chris had to take the pressure washer to his car when he got home yesterday. And, keep us updated. You still got my cell #, or you need it? PM me yours, I don't think it's in this phone anymore. Thanks dude, and see ya next weekend!!!

Thank you Christie. I will be glad when we get there. I hate the driving part of the trip. The love bugs are not too bad here right now, but I'm sure they are on their way :sad2:. Can't wait to see ya :banana::dance3::yay:.

Drive safe and see you on Sat!
You were my 4000th post :)

Thank you Mary, I hope ya'll have a safe, uneventful flight :thumbsup2. See ya Saturday :woohoo:.

WOW 4000 posts :thumbsup2. We are some serious Disers......:rotfl:.

Can't believe our trips are almost here!! Love the packing pics!! I saw several BAMA shirts!! Roll tide!! It looks like we're both doing MK on Monday! I won't be at the DIS meet on Saturday but should be at the one on Friday!! See you soon!!! Travel safely!!

Can't believe our trips are almost here!! Love the packing pics!! I saw several BAMA shirts!! Roll tide!! It looks like we're both doing MK on Monday! I won't be at the DIS meet on Saturday but should be at the one on Friday!! See you soon!!! Travel safely!!

I can't believe it either :thumbsup2 :goodvibes. I feel like I am coming out of my skin I am so excited:banana::dance3::woohoo:. Oh we have to have all the Bama stuff, Dale even bought a new bumper sticker for the car :lmao:. Ya'll have a safe trip and we will see you soon!!!!!

:banana::banana::banana:MY COUNTDOWN IS AT ZERO :banana::banana::banana:

So the time is here :banana::cool1::woohoo::dance3:. The car is packed the plans are made and now just waiting for Dale to get home from work so we can hit the road. My stomach is so knotted up right now I don't think I could eat a bite of anything. When Dale calls and says he is on his way I will ice down the drinks and make a couple of sandwiches for the road, load the snacks and WAIT. That is the hardest part, the waiting.

I have enjoyed planning this trip with all my friends and I look forward to meeting up in Disney :yay::banana::cool1:. I hope everyone has a safe trip and we ALL stay healthy and dry this time around.

Hi dana!!!! I wish you a safe and wonderful/dry trip!!!!! I wish i was packing up our truck right now. I am definitely jealous!!!!!

Have a blast!!!!

A safe journey to you and your family, Dana, and a most MAGICAL trip with your family and at your DIS meet.

Dale got home about 11:40, an hour later than I wanted :sad2:, but we were pulling out of our driveway about 12:10. We have been on the road for 5 hours now, almost to Lake City. We have made really good time and I-10 hasn't been too busy. I hope we are checking in at the Comfort Suites around 9pm.

Ya'll be careful!! I'll tell ya all about the party next weekend!! Do we know where we wanna do lunch at? Or if we wanna do lunch?? :)

The waiting is the hardest part! What time is Dale supposed to get off work?

It was hard Lisa, Dale got home about 11:40-11:45 and we pulled out of our driveway at 12:10. We made it to SR429 at 9pm and we were able to watch Wishes as we drove in.......:lmao:. We were in our room car unloaded, pizza ordered by 10:30.

Drive safely Dana! I hope to see you tomorrow!

Thanks Megan, I hope ya'll had a safe trip in. Looking forward to tomorrow :thumbsup2.

Hi dana!!!! I wish you a safe and wonderful/dry trip!!!!! I wish i was packing up our truck right now. I am definitely jealous!!!!!

Have a blast!!!!

Hey Pam :wave:. Thank you so much :hug:. We got here and checked in and had ordered our pizza by 10:30. I get so nervous on the drive though. Dale scares the bejeebers out of me sometimes and add that to all the other "Disney Dazed" drivers and I don't think there is enough Valium in the world to keep me calm :lmao:. You will be here before you know it. I can't believe our trip is now in progress.

I will try to post a pic or two every day.

Dana, have a great trip!!:cool1::cool1:

Thank you Wendy :hug:. It is so good to be here now :thumbsup2.

A safe journey to you and your family, Dana, and a most MAGICAL trip with your family and at your DIS meet.

Thank you Kathy :hug:. I can't wait to meet up with more of my Dis family :goodvibes.

Ya'll be careful!! I'll tell ya all about the party next weekend!! Do we know where we wanna do lunch at? Or if we wanna do lunch?? :)

Hey girl, did I have the right number for you? I want to try Earl for lunch, but I am open to anything. I will eat most anything, and as long as they sell some type burger Dale is fine...........:rolleyes1. We are here now and it doesn't matter to me if I eat mud pies, I will just be happy to see my friends..........:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:.

Just wanted to check-in one more time before we leave tomorrow!! I hope you have a safe trip and hope to see you this next week, Dana!! Tomorrow we'll be in WDW!!! Whoo hoo!!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter