The snow is coming!!

jpolak

DIS Veteran
A week ago I enjoying my stay at OKW. :rolleyes: . Now I'm sitting here waiting for 10-14 inches of snow to arrive:scared1: . We'll just sit here and look at our pictures and our December trip will be here before we know it.

A week ago I enjoying my stay at OKW. :rolleyes: . Now I'm sitting here waiting for 10-14 inches of snow to arrive:scared1: . We'll just sit here and look at our pictures and our December trip will be here before we know it.

I am just a bit south and west of you and I will be sitting here gathering info for our trip in May.

We are from Maine and are waiting for 10 - 15 inches as well. We have had enough!!! I will stay on the Disboards tomorrow as I plan our trip for June!

Trish

Last week I was in the World too.It's 15 degrees here today and I long for that lovely 70's degree weather. I always journal every day of the trip. Then we I get back home I read about our fun filled trip over and over again. It's like therapy. I too like many others begin planning my next trip. I have 14 months to go till the next visit.

ahhhh yes -been there

we used to go in January - total shock to the system when we are wearing shorts and t's then get off the plane in Toronto and pile on the sweaters and coats.

i'm taking tons of pictures and video's and will put together one heck of a video i can watch during those "ohhhhh how i wish i was there" moments

Don't worry. It's getting cold here in Florida, too. Even heard predictions of snow flurries for the northern part of the state.

We're wearing those PJs inside out tonight, hoping for a snow day.

I did all my schoolwork, just in case all the forecasters are wrong. But I'm hoping for a snow day!!!

We're sitting here dreading the oncoming snow. We've had too many snow days, and talk is one more snow day, and we loose spring vacation. That would really suck. My kids would go from missing 4 to 9 days of school. :headache: This trip has been planned since late August. We're not happy campers at the moment.

Here on LI with you....Not looking forward to shoveling snow again:eek: .....our son is attending FGCU in Ft Meyers.....he was golfing today...life just isn't fair:sad1:

Another LI'er with you guys! It started out 6-10" and now went to 8-14". They keep going up. My office is in Huntington so I really hope they close because I live in Nassau:scared:

I'm north of you in NH and the heavy blanket of snow is coming our way as well!

I am so done with winter, and it did not help that we've had fairly pleasant weather the last week. I thought for sure that was a sign of early spring, but no such luck I guess.

Only 8 more weeks until my escape to Florida! :banana:

Another LI'er with you guys! It started out 6-10" and now went to 8-14". They keep going up. My office is in Huntington so I really hope they close because I live in Nassau:scared:

I go in the opposite direction....live in Suffolk Cty..work in Nassau.....hope I can stay home too

Another L.I.'er here and so hoping for a snow day...however EI school district hardly ever closes down for a snow day and DD is supposed to state math assessment tests tomorrow:scared1: Curious to see what happens. Either way we will be wishing our May trip was here and not the snow. Sprinkling pixie dust instead of snowflakes pixiedust:

ahhhh snow.
It was 80 degrees yesterday, sunny and perfect swimming weather. DME picked us up at 3:30 am this morning for a 6:30 flight home only to be cancelled. Ended up in JFK today praying to get out before the SNOW.

I live in MD, I could have drove from FL all the way to MD faster than it took us to fly today.:sad2: not a magical ending vacation.:)

I am hoping for at least a school delay tomorrow, so I can catch up on my sleep.

It's coming down pretty steady now and I just informed my DD(10) that if she wore her pj's inside out that it's suppose to bring her luck for a snowday tomorrow. Needless to say she jumped up and put 'em on inside out. :goodvibes

T.

My daughter put on her PJs inside out. Two minutes later, one of the class moms called-- the kids' school is closed.

The jury is still out on my school and my husbands. But the districts are dropping like flies!!! :) :)

I agree- not looking forward to shoveling. We enjoyed the warm weather in Disney last week. It will be interesting to see what happens with school because of the math test. My kids go to school in the same district I work in so at least we are either all home, or we all go. That is except my DH who has to go to work no matter what!

Waiting in RI too for the snow
:sick:
I never heard that about the PJs. But DH:teacher: might have to call out if school doesnt get cancelled since I won't have my mom to watch the kids and DD5 school is thinking of cancelling spring vacation too, but I have already planned this trip so she will just have to miss all that school:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter