The snow is coming!!

My step kids are also romping around with their pj's inside out!!:lmao: I'd never heard of that until I moved to the North East.

I am so over the snow. there is going to be SO much... :sad:

I want sun! :beach:

We are expecting 6 to 8 inches here. They said it was supposed to start at 6 pm but we are just starting to see some flurries now. I hope we just get a dusting or 2/3 inches the most.

We're wearing those PJs inside out tonight, hoping for a snow day.

I did all my schoolwork, just in case all the forecasters are wrong. But I'm hoping for a snow day!!!

PJs inside out? That's a great idea! I'm a teacher, too, and I just put my grading away, so, hopefully I'll have tomorrow to finish it! Here's hoping to those inside out PJs! :wizard:

PJs inside out? I never heard that one. Does it help if I wear more than one pair and put them all inside out? How about my socks and shirt?

I'm in NYC and go to a public college, we NEVER get a snow day.

I just looked out the window and it's starting to stick to the grass and cars. Please, please let it stop before midnight so we just get an inch or two. I can deal without anymore snow!

All of our snow this year...had a tag of freezing rain. The kids did not get a decent play day in the snow. I am hoping for some snow....and no rain to follow!

rbork - if you're still around stuck anywhere - Anne Arundel just canceled school for tomorrow - code red - no teachers or students! We still only have a few inches, but I guess more is coming. And 3" is about enough to cancel school here anyway! I come from hardier Buffalo stock myself, but it is what it is!

It better snow, i just left my poconos weekend early to come home so we weren't snowbound there.

Live in central jersey, expecting 11" - or as they say on the news a "mega storm" lol.

We're out of snow days do we'll lose one day from Easter vacation. Last time this happened it was the Friday after. DD is in grad school in a state university that hasn't closed yet this year. Hopefully we'll both be off tomorrow! My district just tested a new auto-call system this past Thursday so we'll probably get to try it out for real.

I'm a bit North of you Long Islanders, in the lower Hudson Valley. We're expecting somewhere around 6" to 10" here. Unfortunately, we used a snow day early in December (on a day when the snow didn't start until like 1:00 in the afternoon), then two more for real snow storms, so now we don't have any left. That means when the close down tomorrow, they'll have to take a day out of the middle of the spring break, like ANY kids are going to show up for school that day.

Looks like all of you with your pj's inside out helped me. I already got the call that my school is closed tomorrow. Good luck to the rest of you! :cool1: :cool1:

Wow I'm in Ne Pa , still havent seen a flake. Maybe I am too far west.

Pj inside out, never heard of that one. No wonder it aint snowing here.

Hey I am with most of you... I live in the Boston area and where I am we are expected to get 10-15 inches of the white stuff..... I am officially sick of winter and snow and cannot wait to go somewhere warm real soon... :cheer2: :grouphug:

I am sooo done with snow! Although, I have to say that both of my kids' schools called tonight to cancel instead of 5:00 tomorrow morning. I much prefer to sleep in! Then there is the sadistic snow blower that only starts if I call my husband on the phone first. I've given up and now call him before I even try to start the bloody thing :lmao:

On a positive note, we can look forward to the "mud season" after the melt (you know, when the ground becomes soggy and muddy and your dog tracks it all through the house every time he comes in!) Oh how I wish for that!pluto:

HAHA it was 64 here on Friday and now we are hit with a blizzard LMAO! The weather is insane lol.

Two wks ago I was jsut arriving at WDW and SSR and now I am at work and looking at another snow day - UGGGGHHHHH!!! My poor kids will be going to school until June 23rd - ridiculous!

A parent from school called last night to relay message - no school today. Lot's of snow and very windy.

10 inches here in Southern MD and more coming down. I was running a half marathon yesterday morning-now the treadmill.pirate:

Let's see what happens. They were yelling 'Winter Storm Warning" all day yesterday (Sunday) and calling for 6 to 8 inches of snow here. Drove thousands of people (as usual) to the stores for bread, etc.
It's Monday morning now and we got less than an inch and now the storm is "almost over".
Appears they forgot that all the dry air aloft kept a lot of snow from hitting the ground. At least that's the explanation this morning

Hi All

I'm another very unhappy Long Islander.

I was scheduled to leave for WDW this morning at 11 and my flight was canceled.
I'm re booked for this afternoon at 2 but it's not looking good. I'm in Southampton and already have a foot of snow on my deck and it's still coming down.

At least I wouldn't miss my cruise- I leave for the Disney Wonder March 8th. Hopefully the airport will reopen soon.

Everyone please keep your fingers crossed for me.
Thanks

Hi All

I'm another very unhappy Long Islander.

I was scheduled to leave for WDW this morning at 11 and my flight was canceled.
I'm re booked for this afternoon at 2 but it's not looking good. I'm in Southampton and already have a foot of snow on my deck and it's still coming down.

At least I wouldn't miss my cruise- I leave for the Disney Wonder March 8th. Hopefully the airport will reopen soon.

Everyone please keep your fingers crossed for me.
Thanks

I'm hoping everything works out for you! :pixiedust:

I'm in NYC and the public schools are closed. First time in five years. Now I'm just hoping my school decides to close!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter