The Survivor Thread: Micronesia - Fans vs. Favorites

This season is "Fans vs. Favorites." Half of this season's survivors have been on previous seasons.

Ah...

Well that stinks.... I'm already at a major disadvantage not being familiar with any of the players.

But wouldn't it just bite if I win?! :rotfl2:

;)

Ah...

Well that stinks.... I'm already at a major disadvantage not being familiar with any of the players.

But wouldn't it just bite if I win?! :rotfl2:

;)

Not so much of a disadvantage as you might think. A lot of the things that you get points for are kind of random.

Yes, it would bite :scared:

and the people you think might be Survivor gods might be regular lame-o's and then someone like Cyrie beats on the competition

ok, I am in the Tribe, picked the usual suspects of course, how can you go wrong with James, YauMan, Ozzy and Fairplay? At least in the early going.....

Another quick question...

What's the difference between the two teams, Fan and Favorites. Is there any significance?

the fans are just people who have watched survivor, the favs are people who have actually been on it (and usually done well, such as top 8 or so)

I stole the password from DH hope ya'll dont mind if I play :)
Let the games begin! :cheer2:

ETA: Might not be a good idea for anyone under 18 to play because it DOES show the first and last name and Email address of all players!
Just an FYI

ETA: Might not be a good idea for anyone under 18 to play because it DOES show the first and last name and Email address of all players!
Just an FYI

Of course we don't mind if you play. :) Good point about the personal info. That's all the players on our tribe not all the players on the Fantasy League. So, if you are worried about that sort of thing your maximum exposure is 7 other DIS/VMKers. 18+ is actually an eligibilty requirement in CBS.coms official rules.

IMPORTANT:
We are at 6 players right now with the password out to two more and another two "maybes." The tribe can only hold 8 people so this one may fill up. If it does and you want to play please go to CBS.com, sign up, pick your team, assign your bonus point categories as soon as possible. I'll open another tribe and we'll keep a combined "leaderboard" in this thread.

It's important that you sign up and pick your team today before 8pm even if you don't get the password from me. Otherwise, you lose the chance to score any points during tonight's episode. You can join the tribe (second tribe if we need it) anytime and the points you scored before you joined the tribe will count.

ok, I am in the Tribe, picked the usual suspects of course, how can you go wrong with James, YauMan, Ozzy and Fairplay? At least in the early going.....

heh, well I was close to the same. I got scared fairplay might be first voted out ROFL.

Just an FYI

They post their emails on here, so I wouldnt worry about it to much. We have to hope if children play, their parents are responsible and watching them :)

oh and pink if you win... I may never watch survivor again LOL

If there is still room on the island, and if it's ok that I am not a VMK player, just a Dis member... can I have the password? If its already full, that's Ok too... someone just let me know. :)

If there is still room on the island, and if it's ok that I am not a VMK player, just a Dis member... can I have the password? If its already full, that's Ok too... someone just let me know. :)

i want to join if there is room

Pete is in charge, but I believe there is plenty of room, and yes Sorsha you don thave to be a vmker :) (in fact that puts you at a great advantage becuase there is something seriously wrong with us vmkers :rotfl: )

Where is MINT? :)

I'm in... Thanks!

I am so excited about the show tonight... so glad to see my definite favorite returning... and happy to have something to look forward to on TV, which has been - for all intents and purposes - such a WASTELAND since the writer's strike started.

oh and pink if you win... I may never watch survivor again LOL

I'd like to vote Aengus off the Island of Lava... :wave:

Send him over to the second team... Island of Wussies ?? (forget the exact title now, Pete) Help me out? :)

I'm in... Thanks!

I am so excited about the show tonight... so glad to see my definite favorite returning... and happy to have something to look forward to on TV, which has been - for all intents and purposes - such a WASTELAND since the writer's strike started.

So nice to have lost after it now also :)

Island of Lava is full.

A second tribe has been opened. The new tribe is called "Wussy Slayers" (no Aegnus there is no way to switch). The new tribe has the same password. Anyone who has asked me for the password and has not signed up will get a PM from me about the new tribe. If you have shared the password with a friend who hasn't signed up please let them know they can join the other tribe. I think we already have 4 people for it.

I am on both tribes so when the Fantasy League scores are updated I will post a combined leaderboard in this thread. So there's really no benefit to being on one tribe or the other.

I'd like to vote Aengus off the Island of Lava... :wave:

Send him over to the second team... Island of Wussies ?? (forget the exact title now, Pete) Help me out? :)

I'd like to cast my vote to pink, but I wont. She will be to easy to beat, she stays :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter