The Survivor Thread: Micronesia - Fans vs. Favorites

Island of Lava is full.

I couldnt switch anyways, or the team name would just be Island of

island of Lava wussies just sounds silly

I am on both tribes so when the Fantasy League scores are updated I will post a combined leaderboard in this thread. So there's really no benefit to being on one tribe or the other.

cough - someone will try anything to win - Such a nice guy sacrificing for us and playing on both teams gosh.

(Lily do you see how he is? he is outright cheating. .... ah... call me ;) )

I couldnt switch anyways, or the team name would just be Island of

island of Lava wussies just sounds silly

cough - someone will try anything to win - Such a nice guy sacrificing for us and playing on both teams gosh.

(Lily do you see how he is? he is outright cheating. .... ah... call me ;) )

Edit? I can't make sense out of any of that. I'm sure it's hilarious though. :confused3

:rotfl:

Edit? I can't make sense out of any of that. I'm sure it's hilarious though. :confused3
the name of the team was island of lava

I am the lava, if i left it would just be called "island of"

other team name... oh nvm :rotfl:

the name of the team was island of lava

I am the lava, if i left it would just be called "island of"

other team name... oh nvm :rotfl:

Ok. But, I would appreciate it if you left the angel of my every waking thought out of this. KTHNX

ETA: Aengus is just busting my chops but just so everyone knows. I have one CBS.com account. It is possible to create multiple tribes under one account and that's what I've done. I don't get to pick a different team for each tribe. The points I score with my one team will be reflected the same on both tribes. I think Aengus is expecting defeat and he's already sandbagging. :lmao:

Let's keep the spoiler rule from last season. I just looked up the thread from Survivor: China and I think it worked pretty well.

No posting about what happened on the show until 3 hours after it has aired on the East coast.

That gives everybody a chance to see it when it is broadcast in their timezone without having it spoiled by early posting here. Is that ok with everyone?

I'm strongly considering joining. I know I don't have much time to make up my mind, but I'll decide soon (actually, I need a certain other person to make the decision for me... :rolleyes1 ).

Let's keep the spoiler rule from last season. I just looked up the thread from Survivor: China and I think it worked pretty well.

No posting about what happened on the show until 3 hours after it has aired on the East coast.

That gives everybody a chance to see it when it is broadcast in their timezone without having it spoiled by early posting here. Is that ok with everyone?

That sounds fine with me... but what about someone like me who won't be watching the show until the next day because... well you know....

I can just not open this thread up until I've actually watched the show... as long as nobody starts a new thread with a spoiler in the title, I should be all set?

Oh... and absolutely no PM'S or IM'S with "Congrats Pink!!", okay???

I'm dead serious here... :)

You know, for ONCE I'm glad you spoke up... I was wondering the same thing when I saw that.

Pete's on BOTH teams? What a way to get a win for yourself there, buddy.

If there's room, can I be on both teams too?? :hug:

Lol. I lost my password. Trying to find where to make a new account. lol.

Edit: Found It, before i register, do you have to be a certain age to register? Not sure if my age cuts it?

You know, for ONCE I'm glad you spoke up... I was wondering the same thing when I saw that.

Pete's on BOTH teams? What a way to get a win for yourself there, buddy.

If there's room, can I be on both teams too??

I realize that in the era of Bill Belichick we are accustomed to looking for cheaters everywhere. But honestly, if there is angle in this for me, I don't see it. :angel:

Did I just hear someone just say they saw Hurricane playing CTF again? :moped:

Edit: Found It, before i register, do you have to be a certain age to register? Not sure if my age cuts it?

If you are under 18 it would exclude you from winning any of the sweepstakes prizes that CBS gives away. When in doubt, ask your parents. ;)

I sure hope some other people join the second tribe. Even if you post a combined leaderboard, I'd still like to see how well I do within the second tribe, itself.

I have the most lava-est guys in the entire cast on my team. They won't let me down! :banana: :banana: :banana:

heh, watch this. He'll be voted off and you already have -40 points ;)

Im joining second tribe right now. Im Pirate-Taz

Im in, got four people so far. I hope it gets filled tonight

heh, watch this. He'll be voted off and you already have -40 points ;)

Im joining second tribe right now. Im Pirate-Taz

Im in, got four people so far. I hope it gets filled tonight

I know for sure that there is one more coming to that tribe. I wouldn't be surprised if we fill it up when the after school/work crowd starts checking into the DIS for the day.

Speaking of "after work," I'm about to start my drive home. I won't be getting any PMs for about an hour. If you are reading this and you want to get on the second tribe please go to CBS.com and sign up. Pick your team and assign the bonus point categories for each survivor. Send me a PM for the password. I'll answer it as soon as I get home. However, If you don't get on a tribe before the blackout starts at 8pm Eastern that's ok. You'll get points for tonight's episode as long as your team is set up and you can join the tribe later.

just a little bump for attention to fill up the other tribe.

I would post a witty comment but I am not speaking to any of them already :rotfl:

With the password that I just sent out the second tribe will be up to six people. That means there's just two more slots there. If you've been trying to decide whether to play or not this would be a good time to get off the fence. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter