The Survivor Thread: Micronesia - Fans vs. Favorites

I was like... what? James kissing Parvati? Geez, I took james and had him catching fish! who would have thought in the very first episode he would be a smoocher?

I also certainly did not expect the favs to loose the first council (which is why i wasnt worried about Fairplay), but I not only didnt score any immunity points - I lost 40! arg!

I was like... what? James kissing Parvati? Geez, I took james and had him catching fish! who would have thought in the very first episode he would be a smoocher?

I also certainly did not expect the favs to loose the first council (which is why i wasnt worried about Fairplay), but I not only didnt score any immunity points - I lost 40! arg!

I had ozzy catching fish not rolling around with amanda :rotfl:

Do you think Amanda and Pavarti are trying to hitch themselves to a "Boston Rob" like Amber did? I can't imagine that working again. The "romance" angle doesn't usually bother me but the speed at which these two couples ran to each other is a little icky.

Do you think Amanda and Pavarti are trying to hitch themselves to a "Boston Rob" like Amber did? I can't imagine that working again. The "romance" angle doesn't usually bother me but the speed at which these two couples ran to each other is a little icky.

It did not surprise me about Amanda and Pavarti, but I also had James catching a fish - doh!!. Who would thought? That dude needs to get to work and give me some bonus points. ;)

I wish they had a bonus option for crying, that one girl seems like she will be doing it alot unless she is off soon. LOL

well pavarti for sure is just doing what she did last time around. Like she said last night, it was her only strategy last time. Not sure why she thinks she is playing it any differently this time :rotfl:

The part I dont get, since they are supposed to be veterans, is they know people will target a couple like that, because they will stick together not matter what. Might as well just put a big target on your back.

In the past they didn't score the first episode. I assume that is to allow them to promote the fantasy league during the premiere and it gives us one show to get to know the players. The official rules did say scoring would start with the first episode this season but if history is an indicator those of you that had Fairplay may dodge a bullet. Here are the team rosters as of 9am this morning. Some teams may be different since last night. I don't know if anyone is already trading players. It looks like most everyone used their DIS and/or VMK name for their team so it should be easy to follow.

Team Name: CAJUNWDWFAN
Team Roster: Joel, Mikey B, James, Yau-Man

Team Name: Disneychick2
Team Roster: Jonny Fairplay, James, Ozzy, Yau-Man

Team Name: JrSkyBird (dis: Littleskybird)
Team Roster: Parvati, James, Ozzy, Yau-Man

Team Name: Pegleg_Pete (that's me)
Team Roster: Jason, Kathleen, Alexis, Joel

Team Name: PinkGirlygir
Team Roster: Jason, Amanda, Mikey B, Ozzy

Team Name: aengus01
Team Roster: James, Ozzy, Yau-Man, Chet

Team Name: mtlhddoc2
Team Roster: Jonny Fairplay, James, Ozzy, Yau-Man

Team Name: tokey5
Team Roster: Amanda, Jonathan, Alexis, Jonny Fairplay

Team Name: Disvaclub92
Team Roster: Parvati, James, Ozzy, Yau-Man

Team Name: MintMnementh
Team Roster: Jason, Tracy, Amanda, Mikey

Team Name: Pirate-Taz
Team Roster: Joel, James, Ozzy, Yau-Man

Team Name: Sorsha24
Team Roster: Parvati, Amanda, James, Ozzy

Team Name: kabachi (vmk: KatiePossible)
Team Roster: Jason, Eliza, Alexis, Ozzy

Hey Neno where ya at? ;)
Pink did have Fairplay so I think she's already done a trade this morning. (right?)

Pete JrSkyBird is Littleskybird
She won the Dis hosted Gingerbread room contest, she does not post too much so I am not even sure is she read this thread lol
She is my friend and a uber reality TV freak like me so I invited her to join a team :)

Boy that James huh?? Gotta watch the strong silent type I guess!
Time for trading lol

ETA This is Disneychick I always forget to log DH off before posting the first time of the day lol

I would post a witty comment but I am not speaking to any of them already :rotfl:

That's okay... I am so totally not listening to you anymore anyways.... :rolleyes1

Pink did have Fairplay so I think she's already done a trade this morning. (right?)

Yes!!!!! Grrr.... Since I was not familiar with any of the Survivor players (haven't watched the shows), I chose my team entirely by looks... seriously. I thought Fairplay had nice eyes in his profile pic... :rolleyes1 I'm telling you, within 10 minutes of watching him on the show last night, I COULD NOT WAIT to get online and boot him off my team!!!! Sadly, his tribe did it for me :sad:

ARG! I had them all kissing for bonus points, but then changed it last minute because I figured it was the very first episode..... surely nobody would move THAT fast! Geesh!

Time for a new angle... looks don't cut it for me anymore.... :rolleyes:

Egad! no scores on week 1 huh. Guess I am still in first place! :)

Pete JrSkyBird is Littleskybird
She won the Dis hosted Gingerbread room contest, she does not post too much so I am not even sure is she read this thread lol
She is my friend and a uber reality TV freak like me so I invited her to join a team :)

That's cool, thanks for the info. If you read this thread, welcome Littleskybird!

Boy that James huh?? Gotta watch the strong silent type I guess!
Time for trading lol

Did you hear that Pink? Isn't that your type? :moped:

ok, I dumped Johnny No-Play and picked up the firefighter from the fans, he better catch a stinking finsh!

(this is the real mtlhddoc2, not that imposter wife of his)

I dropped yau man and chet and picked up pavarti and eric

Did you hear that Pink? Isn't that your type? :moped:

I am so going with James now.... :goodvibes

Just not sure I want to ditch Mikey... scratch what I said about looks in my previous post... he's got it, and I don't want to let him go! :banana:

Hey, I see some potential points :idea:

I gots ta do what I gots ta do :woohoo:

I didn't join the fantasy league, but I watched last night's episode.

First, I enjoyed one of the Fans giving out nicknames for his tribemates. I mean, how could you not love having the Incredible Hulk and Jon Bon Jovi on your tribe? :rotfl2:

Actually, I think the Hulk has a better nickname. Ogre. As in "Revenge of the Nerds" Ogre. Anyone remember that movie? He looks a lot like that character.

Anyway, I liked the Fans tribe until Crazy (or is that Krazy?) Kathy opened up her mouth and kept talking while her foot was still in it. Good thing she won immunity or she would be out in their first TC. But how cool was it that they smoked (literally!) the Favorites tribe on the challenge? I was cheering for the Fans as they worked seamlessly together.

The Tribal Council was such a cop out, though. I thought the entire time that Jonny Fairplay was playing the "dead grandma" card with his "pregnant girlfriend" talk. If it was strategy to keep him in the game, I am glad it backfired on him. I didn't believe any word out of his mouth. If he brings his daughter to the reunion show, that might redeem him a little bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter