The Unofficial Chatterbox Thread! Everyone is Welcome!

Already?????:eek:

Man that time went quick!!

So how was it?

Did you enjoy Catalina???

The cruise was a blast. We had so much fun. Catalina was okay. By the time I rolled out of bed and took the tender boat over I only had a few hours before we had to be back on the ship. I just shopped and walked around. We didn't do any tours or anything. Everyone else was up early on Friday but I was feeling so sick. I don't really drink that much so I kind of over did it the first night. :rotfl: We hit the dance club every night and stayed up until 4:00am each night. :cool1:

Here's me:
232323232%7Ffp432%3A%3A%3Enu%3D3236%3E478%3E%3A58%3EWSNRCG%3D32339465%3C6535nu0mrj

The ship, Carnival Elation
232323232%7Ffp432%3B%3A%3Enu%3D3236%3E478%3E%3A58%3EWSNRCG%3D32339465%3C7866nu0mrj

DBF, his sister and her husband at Wine Tasting
232323232%7Ffp432%3B6%3Enu%3D3236%3E478%3E%3A58%3EWSNRCG%3D3233946635754nu0mrj

Towel Animal
232323232%7Ffp43335%3Enu%3D3233%3E855%3E892%3E2324855983366ot1lsi

Today is Jake's end of year kindergarten program. Should be cute. They have made t-shirts for the kids to wear. Tomorrow is water day where the fire truck comes and shoots the fire hose off the ladder at the kids on the playground. Always fun! its 107 degrees so that will be nice for them. Then Wednesday we have a half day of school for the last day. :cool1: I'm so excited for school to be out. Not sure why I guess I'm just getting sick of the daily routine and I know Jake is burnt out.

Tonight is also Morgans last night of cheer. She has been in this since she was 4 and I told her we could not continue. She was upset but will live. She prefers dance anyway and since the studio is working with us we are able to go that route.

I so hope we hear about a job today. Of course I wake up thinking that every morning. There is one he was up for with dunkin donuts that had potential for growth but they were worried because it was less money that he might leave for another job if he finds something better. We just want to yell "there is NOTHING better out there, please hire him!!!" Seems everyone loves him but doesnt want to hire him. UGH. So scary.

Cool! That sounds like fun for a last day of school. Wow, your kids get out of school early! :eek:

I hope your DH gets a job soon. Hang in there. :hug:

The cruise was a blast. We had so much fun. Catalina was okay. By the time I rolled out of bed and took the tender boat over I only had a few hours before we had to be back on the ship. I just shopped and walked around. We didn't do any tours or anything. Everyone else was up early on Friday but I was feeling so sick. I don't really drink that much so I kind of over did it the first night. :rotfl: We hit the dance club every night and stayed up until 4:00am each night. :cool1:

Here's me:
232323232%7Ffp432%3A%3A%3Enu%3D3236%3E478%3E%3A58%3EWSNRCG%3D32339465%3C6535nu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp432%3B%3A%3Enu%3D3236%3E478%3E%3A58%3EWSNRCG%3D32339465%3C7866nu0mrj

Towel Animal

That's cool Sarah! I'm glad you had a great time :goodvibes Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well the first night. :flower3: Glad you had fun! Love the towel animal.

Your ship sounds familiar....it may have been the one I went on last year to Cabo San Lucas but I don't remember.

My mom's flight was canceled due to mechanical issues. :sad2: I spent the majority of the morning sorting that out and getting her on a different flight. The airline was confusing me. One agent told me one thing and the other told me something different, it was just exhausting. :headache:

Today is my cousin's birthday and she turned 21! :yay: She's going to DL today. Lucky duck!! I wish I was there having a dole whip float! I even text messaged that to her. :rotfl: She said: "That sounds good, where do you get that from?" So I messaged her back. I also told her to check out the Sleeping Beauty Castle walk-through and also Small World. :)

Cool! That sounds like fun for a last day of school. Wow, your kids get out of school early! :eek:

I hope your DH gets a job soon. Hang in there. :hug:

That's cool Sarah! I'm glad you had a great time :goodvibes Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well the first night. :flower3: Glad you had fun! Love the towel animal.

Your ship sounds familiar....it may have been the one I went on last year to Cabo San Lucas but I don't remember.

My mom took the 7 day cruise a few years back out of Long Beach and she was on the Elation.

I took it easy with the drinks the next couple of nights. :laughing:

I think we mostly had fun dancing. We would hit the dance club when they opened at 10:30pm and stay till they closed at 4:00am! We were dancing fools! :rotfl::cool1:

Alison... DANG! Im glad you had no major damage. :thumbsup2

Sarah... your cruise sounds like it was fun! :banana:

Ummm... I had something else to say.. and I forgot. :rolleyes::lmao: My little Vinny is turning into a regular rolly-pollie.. Its a game we play. I put him on his tummy, he rolls to his back.. I flip him back over, and he rolls right back. Until he gets tired of swinging that big ole head around. :lmao: The babies got their first battle damage over the weekend. I thought that Mikalah would be the first to fall on or injure a baby.. But NOPE. It was Alex. Jazz was laying on the floor, and Alex ran over the top of her and WHAM!! He kicked her right in the head. She was fine... More pissed that she got woken up in such an uncomfortable way I think.. I was more worried about Alex, really.. Im sure I have told you guys how much he just LOVES his baby sister.. oy. He was DEVASTATED. SO I had to calm him down..

Fast forward to the next day. He dropped a nerf gun on her eye!! :scared1:DUDE! I told him that if he keeps on, Jazz is going to have a binder full of Im sorry letters. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

We had movie night on Sat.. If you havent seen it, I totally recommend Bedtime Stories.. OMG. That movie was AWESOME. The guinea pig totally reminds me of Vinny.. All bug eyed.. :lmao::lmao: Im telling ya, that netflix membership is really coming in handy.. We are watching so many movies lately..

ng9g2h.jpg

Time for another unofficial chatterbox thread! Everyone is Welcome!
k48o6r.jpg
:dance3::yay::woohoo:

Thanks Pix - and I love the Pic!!!
... andddddd they're off!!!! ..... :cool1:
Thanks again Mary Jo!!!
marking my territory.......:lmao:
:scared1:
OMG!!! You poor thing!!! :hug:

I so hope we hear about a job today. Of course I wake up thinking that every morning. There is one he was up for with dunkin donuts that had potential for growth but they were worried because it was less money that he might leave for another job if he finds something better. We just want to yell "there is NOTHING better out there, please hire him!!!" Seems everyone loves him but doesnt want to hire him. UGH. So scary.
I know Shawna - I am so sorry. You would think is longevity at his last job would mean more :mad:
Here's me:

Towel Animal
Cute pics :thumbsup2
We had movie night on Sat.. If you havent seen it, I totally recommend Bedtime Stories.. OMG. That movie was AWESOME. The guinea pig totally reminds me of Vinny.. All bug eyed.. :lmao::lmao: Im telling ya, that netflix membership is really coming in handy.. We are watching so many movies lately..

I agreee - great movie!!! I was so bummed that I had to wait for it to come out on DVD!!!

So how much am I going to regret it if I plan a quick DL trip in July???

Did I mention really hate the heat???

So how much am I going to regret it if I plan a quick DL trip in July???

Did I mention really hate the heat???
Wow... I couldnt do it. My whole family would MELT. Crowded AND hot? :eek: But you are probably a lot more used to it then me, huh?? Seeing as how once it hits about 75, we are DONE. its time to hide in the house. :lmao::lmao:

Today is Jake's end of year kindergarten program. Should be cute. They have made t-shirts for the kids to wear. Tomorrow is water day where the fire truck comes and shoots the fire hose off the ladder at the kids on the playground. Always fun! its 107 degrees so that will be nice for them. Then Wednesday we have a half day of school for the last day. :cool1: I'm so excited for school to be out. Not sure why I guess I'm just getting sick of the daily routine and I know Jake is burnt out.

Tonight is also Morgans last night of cheer. She has been in this since she was 4 and I told her we could not continue. She was upset but will live. She prefers dance anyway and since the studio is working with us we are able to go that route.

My DH is running into the same thing...he's willing to take a job in a lower position or that pays less, but they are all worried that he will leave when the job market gets better.

But on the positive side, he had an interview with a chemical company in Longview (about 20 miles north). It is for a railroad track manager, someone to manage the tanks of chemicals on their internal tracks. He has production experience, supervisory experience and some railroad experience, so he's well qualified. They called him back today and he goes in for a second interview on Wednesday. So we are keeping our fingers crossed.:thumbsup2 Trying hard not to get to excited, but at least it's a second interview and that's good.:)

My knee is much better today, walking with just a little bit of a limp. My eye is beyond black...it's almost burgundy colored. Swelling has gone down a little bit, but more bruising on my lower cheek now.

Had to run up to Walgreens this morning and a lady in line said she had the same type of problem with a Target "professionally assembled" bicycle. Her son's wheel fell off right after they got it. Luckily he wasn't hurt bad.

I called the local Target and spoke with the asst. mgr. Of course the manager was "in a meeting". But she told me they hire an outside company to assemble their bikes. So I'm guessing what's next...that outside company is probably no longer in business and Target would not be liable. I don't want any money, just want to see that it doesn't happen to anyone else in the future, especially kids. We'll see if the manager calls me back.:rolleyes:

Overall I'm sore, stiff and feel like I've been run over by a Mack truck! But hey, it's still better than chemo! Funny how I can always find the silver lining.

If I spend more than a few minutes on the computer my eye starts watering really bad. So I've been doing various little projects around the office today. If I sit in one place to long it's hard to get up again. I don't think there's a muscle in my entire body that isn't sore.

Worse yet, I couldn't put any makeup on this morning to come to work.:scared1::scared1::scared1::laughing:

Worse yet, I couldn't put any makeup on this morning to come to work.:scared1::scared1::scared1::laughing:

:lmao::lmao::lmao: Im glad you arent feeling to bad!

I hope your dh and Shawnas dh find work QUICK. :hug: I keep wondering if I should go ahead and get dh's resume together.. Not that it will be hard when we do need it. He has had the same job for 13 years..

:lmao::lmao::lmao: Im glad you arent feeling to bad!

I hope your dh and Shawnas dh find work QUICK. :hug: I keep wondering if I should go ahead and get dh's resume together.. Not that it will be hard when we do need it. He has had the same job for 13 years..

My DH had the same job for 13 years until they shut down. Honestly, if you have time to get his resume updated I would do it. This economy is a bit scary and it never hurts to be prepared.:thumbsup2

Yes! Come down and maybe we could hang for a little bit while you're here. :goodvibes

Aww.....:hug::hug: I hope the Target manager calls you back.

Well I'm not holding my breath waiting for a call back. I have a feeling it would fall on deaf ears anyway.:sad2:

JEFF HAS A JOB!!!!!!! :worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

Dunkin Donuts. Tons less money but who cares right now!!! I will have health insurance in July!!!!!! Great growth potential too! THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter