The Unofficial Chatterbox Thread! Everyone is Welcome!

Found my cord!!!

bust out the XBOX daddy!
babies017.jpg

wah?
babies018.jpg

googly-googly!!
babies019.jpg

hey??? where did the toys go??
babies020.jpg

seriously?? BRING BACK THE TOYS!
babies021.jpg

The elusive two headed fuzzy sofa monster... good thing I caught it sleeping, its is crabby when its awake!
babies026.jpg

Found my cord!!!

bust out the XBOX daddy!
babies017.jpg

wah?
babies018.jpg

googly-googly!!
babies019.jpg

hey??? where did the toys go??
babies020.jpg

seriously?? BRING BACK THE TOYS!
babies021.jpg

The elusive two headed fuzzy sofa monster... good thing I caught it sleeping, its is crabby when its awake!
babies026.jpg

Aww, too cute!

Hmmmmmm......so our AP's expire on 10/2 (they are good through that date) Gay days hotel discounts start on 9/30 :rolleyes1. Are people going to start talking if this year is our family's 4th annual gay days trip???

No, absolutely not. People won't start talking unless you bring home a few of the participants!:lmao:

Love the photos Megan!

Oh and did I happen to mention....:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

DH GOT THE JOB!!!!! HE WAS OFFERED THE JOB AT THE CHEMICAL PLANT IN LONGVIEW AS RAILROAD TRACK MANAGER AND IS ON HIS WAY TO BE DRUG TESTED AND TO SCHEDULE A PHYSICAL! HE STARTS NEXT WEDNESDAY!!!!

You know what this means don't you?? I can start planning our next Disney trip!:banana::banana::banana:

So glad the babies have slept thru the night. DD started doing that at 7 weeks, DS at age 2! Getting a good night's sleep makes a big difference in getting back to a normal life. Way to go Vinny & Jazzy!:thumbsup2

B. I think it's kind of exciting that E. gets to travel and have this training opportunity.:thumbsup2 Even though he has to deal with medical equipment issues, I bet he's looking forward to it. Nothing to make someone with medical issues feel better than being treated like normal and getting to do normal everyday things!:thumbsup2

:goodvibes He's totally thrilled with the opportunity. Even if it is a bit of a headache to plan.

He figures if the district is willing to pay (air fare plus $3000 for the training/ meals/housing PLUS a stipend for the two weeks for "his time") for training out of state , they are more likely to keep him around (good investment). :lmao: :rotfl:

DH GOT THE JOB!!!!!

You know what this means don't you?? I can start planning our next Disney trip!:banana::banana::banana:

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
woooohooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

:goodvibes:goodvibes That's wonderful! I'm loving all the good news this week. :goodvibes:goodvibes

hmm trip?? what what?? Awesome! :thumbsup2

I'm waiting for some miles to credit, very very close to a free airline ticket. Thanks to some good point programs and the Delta take over.. totally score on bonus miles. :cheer2:
AP waiting to be used (So Cal Select blocked out all summer).
Just waiting for fall or spring. ;)

Babies!! Me love babies, even furry two headed sofa sleeping monsters. :lovestruc
And yeah for sleeping thru the night :thumbsup2 J was 8 weeks, N was closer to 12 weeks (oh boy! my chesticles were most unhappy in the morning! Ended up with a clogged duct that quickly became a bad case of mastitis - YOUCH!)

-------------------------

I've been arguing with myself back and forth on my teaching licensure plans.

K-6 license.. plenty of job oppotunities, easy to take a few courses/tests to add certifications to my licensure. However, not my most favorite age grouping.

Birth to Grade 3 .. the age bracket I love the most (and already have experience) , however in MN we don't have a statewide school sponsored pre K program.

It's an odd mix of privately owned (childcare, preschools, co-op, montessori), federally funded (Head Start, Early Head Start) , county funded, School district programs (early childhood family education, Pre K/Ready for K in a select few districts).

Which means.. school district based (paying the most $/hr) employment would only be part time hours. :headache:
Or work in Head Start or private preschool, being paid peanuts. :mad:

My ultimate goal is to take the graduate level courses to be licensed in early childhood special education. Plenty of jobs with full time school contracts! :flower3:

But it's the realization.. oh crap! I'm going to school for how long?? That is getting in the way of making a final decision.. :rolleyes1

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1: YAY Alison!!!

I have more to say, but my head is POUNDING. I need a vacation. From my family..:lmao:

Babies!! Me love babies, even furry two headed sofa sleeping monsters. :lovestruc
And yeah for sleeping thru the night :thumbsup2 J was 8 weeks, N was closer to 12 weeks (oh boy! my chesticles were most unhappy in the morning! Ended up with a clogged duct that quickly became a bad case of mastitis - YOUCH!)

-------------------------

I've been arguing with myself back and forth on my teaching licensure plans.

K-6 license.. plenty of job oppotunities, easy to take a few courses/tests to add certifications to my licensure. However, not my most favorite age grouping.

Birth to Grade 3 .. the age bracket I love the most (and already have experience) , however in MN we don't have a statewide school sponsored pre K program.

It's an odd mix of privately owned (childcare, preschools, co-op, montessori), federally funded (Head Start, Early Head Start) , county funded, School district programs (early childhood family education, Pre K/Ready for K in a select few districts).

Which means.. school district based (paying the most $/hr) employment would only be part time hours. :headache:
Or work in Head Start or private preschool, being paid peanuts. :mad:

My ultimate goal is to take the graduate level courses to be licensed in early childhood special education. Plenty of jobs with full time school contracts! :flower3:

But it's the realization.. oh crap! I'm going to school for how long?? That is getting in the way of making a final decision.. :rolleyes1

I say you flip one of the boys. If they land on their head teach the older age group, on their feet teach the younger kids. WHAT??!:confused3;):lmao:

As you know I'm all for FREE! I just found this info. on Clark Howard's website. Lots of free stuff. I'm so excited, I just found out that I do online college classes at MIT for free. Obviously, you don't get credits for them, but who cares. It's all about the learning for me.

Bernice, there are some teaching aid websites listed on here that E might be interested in.

http://clarkhoward.com/topics/free_and_cheap.html

WooHoo! I'm just loving this MIT free college thing. I'm going to pick out and download a course tomorrow.:banana:

Love the photos Megan!

DH GOT THE JOB!!!!! HE WAS OFFERED THE JOB AT THE CHEMICAL PLANT IN LONGVIEW AS RAILROAD TRACK MANAGER AND IS ON HIS WAY TO BE DRUG TESTED AND TO SCHEDULE A PHYSICAL! HE STARTS NEXT WEDNESDAY!!!!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

OMG!!!!!!! WONDERFUL NEWS! This was our week Alison!!!!!!! Good week for everyone!!!! I could not be more excited!!!!

As you know I'm all for FREE! I just found this info. on Clark Howard's website. Lots of free stuff. I'm so excited, I just found out that I do online college classes at MIT for free. Obviously, you don't get credits for them, but who cares. It's all about the learning for me.

Bernice, there are some teaching aid websites listed on here that E might be interested in.

http://clarkhoward.com/topics/free_and_cheap.html

cool!
I checked the list.. I knew about a bunch of free/cheapos on the list.. but it's nice having it all in one place.

Yep the MIT courses are cool.
I got into some of the free books online, website with educational videos (many from long long ago.. they crack me up on how the "dangers" of the world and health ideas have changed overtime. ) ..... face it, I spend a TON of my time on the internet. I have no life you know. :laughing:

hey everyone it has been awhile since i was on I was reading angels and demons I watched the movie fri and then sat as well with a date which went well :) and when I finished angels and demons WOW it is a good book especially the end of it I was like OMG!!!!! so now I am reading da vinci code lol :) well hope everyone has a good week.

hey everyone it has been awhile since i was on I was reading angels and demons I watched the movie fri and then sat as well with a date which went well :) and when I finished angels and demons WOW it is a good book especially the end of it I was like OMG!!!!! so now I am reading da vinci code lol :) well hope everyone has a good week.

Hey! :wave: I so agree. I loved Angels and demons. Actually better than davinci code. I read them a few years ago. should reread before seeing the movie. I remember not being able to put it down though.

Glad the date went well! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter