The Unofficial Chatterbox Thread! Everyone is Welcome!

Thanks Dizzy ! They called in the middle of Jake's kindergarten program and I shoved Jeff out into the hallway to take the call. Right now we dont want to miss ANY calls. When he didnt come back immediately I peeked out and overheard him thanking someone and saying I'll be there Thursday. He mouthed to me "I got the job" I started bawling and walked back into the program. :sad: HUGE Relief. I had no clue what job he got just knew he got A job! :lmao:

Alison, I am sending all of my good thoughts up to you for your dh now.

Sarah. LOVE the picture of you on the ship. Glad you had a good time anyway and no swine flu involved!!!

JEFF HAS A JOB!!!!!!!

Dunkin Donuts. Tons less money but who cares right now!!! I will have health insurance in July!!!!!! Great growth potential too! THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!!!!

YAY SHAWNA!!! THAT'S GREAT NEWS!!! I'M HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!

8biy43r.jpg
2ep36nn.jpg
10wl7cz.jpg
2q83cs0.jpg

JEFF HAS A JOB!!!!!!! :worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

Dunkin Donuts. Tons less money but who cares right now!!! I will have health insurance in July!!!!!! Great growth potential too! THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!!!!
:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::banana::banana::banana:YAY!! Im so freaking happy for you guys!!

They called him back today and he goes in for a second interview on Wednesday. So we are keeping our fingers crossed.:thumbsup2 Trying hard not to get to excited, but at least it's a second interview and that's good.:)

woohoo! Crossing my fingers too for you!

JEFF HAS A JOB!!!!!!! :worship::worship::worship:

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

That is just awesome news! :yay:

E's two week training is sending us into a tizzy, trying to plan out supply delivery and the other things he needs to pack.

He considered doing center based for the two weeks, but I told him now that his body is adjusted to short daily he would likely feel very sick on a 3 day a week schedule. :sick:
Not a good way to try to learn a new program, uremic foggy brained and fluid overloaded huff puff breathing. YUCK!

I'm excited for him, to have an employer send him on an expensive trip for training is a unique experience. Like wow, really ? for me?! :laughing:

But I worry :worried: and I will miss him terribly :sad1: Sniffle sniffle he will miss my birthday and Father's Day, neither of us has been away from each other that long.

JEFF HAS A JOB!!!!!!! :worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::

Shawna,

Words can not express how thankful I am for you, Jeff and the family!!! :worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:You must be estactic right now, and rightfully so!! :thumbsup2

I hope that he loves his new job, and has alot of potential to grow. :woohoo:

Please tell him, how happy we are for him. :goodvibes

Have a great week!! :cool1: I'm sure you will! :)

Hi girls, I miss chatting with you all, hopefully in a couple of weeks I'll be around more and can catch someone online.

Shawna - :grouphug::banana::cool1::cool1::cool1::banana::banana::cool1:

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOUR DH!!!! That is such great news!!

Staley - More pictures please

Pixter - Any good shopping lately?

Alison - OMG!!:scared1: I'm glad you weren't seriously injured in your accident, have you called them yet to complain and threaten suing? Maybe they'll bribe you with free stuff. I'm so sorry that happened to you but yay that you didn't break anything.

Sarah - It looks like you had a fabulous holiday! Jealous.

funnygarcia - Hey you!

Alex - Post more!

Bye ladies

Hi Christina! How's it going? :smooth: I went to GAP recently and tried on their pants but they were wayyy too flared and baggy. It looked like I was wearing clown pants. :rotfl: Even if I had it hemmed it would still look weird because it's too flared in the leg.

I did find some yummy scented lotion in Nordstrom. It's Philosophy brand and it's Apricots & Cream. It looks like this:

9uuq7b.jpg

It smells really good :) I also want to try a new scented peach lotion that came out with L'Occitane. They make the best products. I got a $5 shea butter lip balm and it's helped to improve the color of my lips and has helped heal the dryness/chapped lips during this hot weather. My mom loves their products as well. Nordstrom carries a few of their items but the L'Occitane store has sale items sometimes.

No Juicy purses or anything. I haven't really seen any styles I like but if I do I'll just wait till they end up on clearance or at the Juicy outlet store. Okay, that is all for my shopping report.
332urg2.gif
Now here's Bob with the latest weather report!
29fvuyc.gif

:rotfl: :lmao:

:banana::banana::banana:So glad to hear your DH got a job Shawna. Our CFO that retired a few years back had a son that managed several Dunkin Donut stores. He quit to work on his master's degree, but always said it was the job he loved the best and that they were a good company to work for.:thumbsup2

DH's interview at the chemical company is tomorrow. They selected a handful of final applicants that made it thru the first interview to meet with the President of the company for a final decision. :scared1: Sure hope his new haircut impresses them!:thumbsup2:rotfl:

He also has an interview on Thursday with Waste Management for a heavy equipment operator position.

Hmmmm....wonder which would be worse....Shawna's DH coming home smelling like donuts or my hubby coming home smelling like garbage!:lmao:

B. I think it's kind of exciting that E. gets to travel and have this training opportunity.:thumbsup2 Even though he has to deal with medical equipment issues, I bet he's looking forward to it. Nothing to make someone with medical issues feel better than being treated like normal and getting to do normal everyday things!:thumbsup2

:banana::banana::banana:So glad to hear your DH got a job Shawna. Our CFO that retired a few years back had a son that managed several Dunkin Donut stores. He quit to work on his master's degree, but always said it was the job he loved the best and that they were a good company to work for.:thumbsup2

DH's interview at the chemical company is tomorrow. They selected a handful of final applicants that made it thru the first interview to meet with the President of the company for a final decision. :scared1: Sure hope his new haircut impresses them!:thumbsup2:rotfl:

He also has an interview on Thursday with Waste Management for a heavy equipment operator position.

Hmmmm....wonder which would be worse....Shawna's DH coming home smelling like donuts or my hubby coming home smelling like garbage!:lmao:

I hope the interviews go well for your DH! :goodvibes :yay:

JEFF HAS A JOB!!!!!!! :worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

:banana: Whoo Hoo! That's great!

Alison, I am sending all of my good thoughts up to you for your dh now.

Sarah. LOVE the picture of you on the ship. Glad you had a good time anyway and no swine flu involved!!!

DBF is already planning out next cruise. :laughing:

E's two week training is sending us into a tizzy, trying to plan out supply delivery and the other things he needs to pack.

He considered doing center based for the two weeks, but I told him now that his body is adjusted to short daily he would likely feel very sick on a 3 day a week schedule. :sick:
Not a good way to try to learn a new program, uremic foggy brained and fluid overloaded huff puff breathing. YUCK!

I'm excited for him, to have an employer send him on an expensive trip for training is a unique experience. Like wow, really ? for me?! :laughing:

But I worry :worried: and I will miss him terribly :sad1: Sniffle sniffle he will miss my birthday and Father's Day, neither of us has been away from each other that long.

:hug:

Hi girls, I miss chatting with you all, hopefully in a couple of weeks I'll be around more and can catch someone online.

Shawna - :grouphug::banana::cool1::cool1::cool1::banana::banana::cool1:

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOUR DH!!!! That is such great news!!

Staley - More pictures please

Alison - OMG!!:scared1: I'm glad you weren't seriously injured in your accident, have you called them yet to complain and threaten suing? Maybe they'll bribe you with free stuff. I'm so sorry that happened to you but yay that you didn't break anything.

Sarah - It looks like you had a fabulous holiday! Jealous.

funnygarcia - Hey you!

Alex - Post more!

Bye ladies

Hi Christina!

Morning Hyenas!!

I have another crazy day!

You all have a great one!!:flower3:

Good Morning Hyena's!!! Quick drive by post as I work 11-close tonight. You probably won't see much of me this week...with graduation and memorial day I am scheduled 50 hours :faint: :faint: :faint:

The kiddos last day of school is tomorrow - with early release - then summer is here. I just hope the weather stays as beautiful as it has been the last couple of days...highs in the 70's, with a nice little rain storm every evening :goodvibes

Hmmmmmm......so our AP's expire on 10/2 (they are good through that date) Gay days hotel discounts start on 9/30 :rolleyes1. Are people going to start talking if this year is our family's 4th annual gay days trip???

WOOOHOOOOOO!!!! Both babies slept through the night last night!! 2nd night in a row!! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1: Mikalah didnt STTN until she was like 3 or something.. :lmao::lmao: I can so handle this. :woohoo:

Meanwhile.. Hubby has to work tonight. Im totally bummed.. I was looking forward to spending a little quality time with him. Oh well.. I KNOW he needs to work, and I WANT him to work. But I also want him home with me!!:lmao:

I got some pictures of the babies smiling and sorta laughing and cooing.. Wicked cute, I just need to find my cord!

Hmmmmmm......so our AP's expire on 10/2 (they are good through that date) Gay days hotel discounts start on 9/30 :rolleyes1. Are people going to start talking if this year is our family's 4th annual gay days trip???

:lmao::lmao:GO!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter