The VWL Groupies & Trivia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Groupies,

Happy Monday.
Well, it is 12:13 pm on the day of my departure to WDW. (10:25 redeye).
Silly me, I took the day off from work so I could prepare. (Leaving DH at home, and feel I need to make numerous lists, etc:rotfl:). Problem is, I don't want to clean, have already packed...The day is crawling. I wish I would have gone to work!
Anyway, wanted to say goodby, wish all a good week, and will be anxious to catch up on the thread when I return next Monday.

P.S. If I can talk the girls into a sidetrip, I'll go see if I can tell the kitty its new name is Lodgeloafer!

Answer to trivia question: June Foray

She is the voice of Rocket J. Squirrel in Rocky and Bullwinkle and also does the voice for Wheezy Weasel and the Toon Hag in Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

Bye 50 year too!! Have a great trip..we'll all be waiting for photos and reports! No pressure...!:laughing:

Hi Groupies,

Happy Monday.
Well, it is 12:13 pm on the day of my departure to WDW. (10:25 redeye).
Silly me, I took the day off from work so I could prepare. (Leaving DH at home, and feel I need to make numerous lists, etc:rotfl:). Problem is, I don't want to clean, have already packed...The day is crawling. I wish I would have gone to work!
Anyway, wanted to say goodby, wish all a good week, and will be anxious to catch up on the thread when I return next Monday.

P.S. If I can talk the girls into a sidetrip, I'll go see if I can tell the kitty its new name is Lodgeloafer!

Have a tiggerific trip! Can't wait to hear & see all about it!

She is the voice of Rocket J. Squirrel in Rocky and Bullwinkle and also does the voice for Wheezy Weasel and the Toon Hag in Who Framed Roger Rabbit.
Thanks WD ! I think I was getting close because I was starting to compare actors in both films.

50 Years....have a wonderful time at the Lodge !!!! :thumbsup2 :yay: :dance3: :banana: :woohoo:

Happy Trails 50!! Don't forget to write!! ;)
And send pictures too! :thumbsup2
And maybe bring home a snow globe for someone named Muushka!!:lmao:
Give LL a pat on the head for me too!!!:goodvibes

Don't you hate pushy Groupies :laughing:

:santa: There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home........:santa:

50 years, we'll be thinking about you! Have a fabulous time and take notes so you can come back and share a lengthy account of your adventure with the groupies!!:cool1:

Have a lava colada at Trout Pass for us!

Jill

Haven't been on much lately, so just checking in. We are almost 100% set for September! YAY! Have all our ADRs, and a Keys to the Kingdom tour. Just waiting to get a return airfare (once Southwest opens more dates) and tickets for MNSSHP! =)

P.S. Anyone know if the free internet is in force yet?

Haven't been on much lately, so just checking in. We are almost 100% set for September! YAY! Have all our ADRs, and a Keys to the Kingdom tour. Just waiting to get a return airfare (once Southwest opens more dates) and tickets for MNSSHP! =)

P.S. Anyone know if the free internet is in force yet?

Welcome back! We missed you. We will be at WDW in Sept, but sadly, not at VWL:scared1:

I hope you have a great visit:goodvibes

Hi All. Haven't been on in a few. I vote for Lodgeloafer on our name the cat contest as well.

Probably missed you Deb but hope you have a fantastic trip.

It was 60 glorious degrees and sunny today! WooHoo!!!

Hi Rob.:) Good to see you. Glad your weather is improving (finally!):goodvibes

I wish it would get a bit more springlike here...we've been having raw, rainy, cloudy days..They are saying maybe some improvement by the end of the week. Anyone been down in April? Is it still not so hot?

mickeymorse says : It was 60 glorious degrees and sunny today! WooHoo!!!

Ok....I am happy for you (truly !)....but not fair ! You're telling me it was warmer in Canada than in Philadelphia ! I don't think we broke 48-49 degrees today. :sad2:

Ok....I am happy for you (truly !)....but not fair ! You're telling me it was warmer in Canada than in Philadelphia ! I don't think we broke 48-49 degrees today. :sad2:

What is going on with the weather men, they haven't gotten it right yet.

And for your laugh of the day... another tale from the universe of Sid the squid.

Sid, like every other american boy has an Ipod (and thus endth all other similarities to normal). Silly me, last night told sid I wanted to borrow his Ipod for the plane ride down to Orlando. Since I'm really not Itunes literate he graciously offered to download the songs I wanted. I should have known from the evil "Pinky & the brain" lets take over the world smile he gave me, I would regret this.
Sid downloaded 10 songs for me and charged me $17.00 bucks for it. When I mentioned that Itunes charges $1.00 a song so the bill should be $10.00 the little cretin told me the $7.00 bucks was for labor, pain & suffering (he will be without music for a week). Which works out to be a $70% markup. :mad: I now going to show this kid pain & suffering.

Promise me guys some one will make sure I have internet access at the NJ state Pen.

Sid, like every other american boy has an Ipod (and thus ends all other similarities to normal). Silly me, last night told sid I wanted to borrow his Ipod for the plane ride down to Orlando. Since I'm really not Itunes literate he graciously offered to download the songs I wanted. I should have known from the evil "Pinky & the brain" lets take over the world smile he gave me, I would regret this.
Sid downloaded 10 songs for me and charged me $17.00 bucks for it. When I mentioned that Itunes charges $1.00 a song so the bill should be $10.00 the little cretin told me the $7.00 bucks was for labor, pain & suffering (he will be without music for a week). Which works out to be a $70% markup. :mad: I now going to show this kid pain & suffering.

Promise me guys some one will make sure I have internet access at the NJ state Pen.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Oh that boy!

Eliza, when I read your posts, I am always grateful for the decision I made many moons ago :thumbsup2 .:lmao:

It's here!! It's here!!! Aah...my mini lodge has arrived!!:yay:
Photo3-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter