The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

Hi. Has anyone had a scooter delivered and used it at Bonnet Creek. How did you get back and forth from the parks. It will just be my mom and me.

We usually stay on Disney property using our DVC.

Thank you.
Those little electric scooters? Yes, you can have them delivered. We used Gold Mobility Scooters and were very happy. Give them a call and tell them you are at WBC and they will know where to drop off.

The scooter we used could be broken down and put into the trunk to get between the parks. We broke it down and set It up so much it took us less than 30 seconds to do by the end of the trip.

Anybody ordered prime now lately to the resort? Have a walmart delivery coming when we check in tomorrow, but would like to get alcohol and a few odds and ends. Wont be getting there till 6 pm.
Should i just use primenow when I get off the plane around 4pm amd hope they deliver by the end of the day?

DH and I recently booked a 2 BR for end February. Before we invite anyone to join us, I wanted to confirm a few things.
1) The 2nd bedroom has 2 double beds, not queens.
2) The 2nd bathroom can be accessed only through that bedroom.
3) The entire resort is nonsmoking - no smoking on the balcony.
:thanks:

1. Yes, two double beds
1. No, you can access the second bathroom from the hallway and from the bedroom. The layouts of the rooms may not all be exactly the same, as this resort was built in phases.
3. It's a nonsmoking resort, which means just that.

DH and I recently booked a 2 BR for end February. Before we invite anyone to join us, I wanted to confirm a few things.
1) The 2nd bedroom has 2 double beds, not queens.
2) The 2nd bathroom can be accessed only through that bedroom.
3) The entire resort is nonsmoking - no smoking on the balcony.
:thanks:

We just checked out of a 2BR this morning.
1) Yes.
2) Our 2nd bathroom was only accessible from the hallway, not the bedroom.
3) The map showed designated smoking areas.

Starting to think of a 2022 trip . I need to plan this far ahead to accommodate school and work schedules now that my kids are older . Plus we would be waiting for a vaccine .
Does anyone know if you can book a stay starting on a Wednesday or Thursday with places like Vacation Strategy or do they only do weekend check ins?

Starting to think of a 2022 trip . I need to plan this far ahead to accommodate school and work schedules now that my kids are older . Plus we would be waiting for a vaccine .
Does anyone know if you can book a stay starting on a Wednesday or Thursday with places like Vacation Strategy or do they only do weekend check ins?
You should be able to book that way. Just as another FYI the very earliest you can book is 13 months ahead.

Hi All-
I am trying to decide if I should change our reservations from Pop, to Bonnet Creek. We are changing our trip from Mardi Gras week to Spring Break, one packed week to another! LOL ANYWAY. I need advice. We have two rooms at Pop but thinking we could have one larger room at BC, and be more comfortable. It is me and husband- 3 boys, 13,10, & 7 along with my Mother in law. I get along with her fine. Her staying with us is never an issue, she is always on our Disney trips.

So what does everyone think? We have always stayed on site in a DISNEY Bubble hotel- this would be first "non-bubble" hotel.

Hi All-
I am trying to decide if I should change our reservations from Pop, to Bonnet Creek. We are changing our trip from Mardi Gras week to Spring Break, one packed week to another! LOL ANYWAY. I need advice. We have two rooms at Pop but thinking we could have one larger room at BC, and be more comfortable. It is me and husband- 3 boys, 13,10, & 7 along with my Mother in law. I get along with her fine. Her staying with us is never an issue, she is always on our Disney trips.

So what does everyone think? We have always stayed on site in a DISNEY Bubble hotel- this would be first "non-bubble" hotel.

WBC is next door to the Caribbean Beach Resort, so it feels a bit like you are "in the bubble" when you aren't. Right now, with no fastpass, it doesn't matter much where you stay anyway unless you can't get along without Disney transportation.

I would go for a three-bedroom unit, which will be a far more comfortable experience for all of you than two tiny rooms at Pop.

Right now, prices are lower than that they have been in years because of the pandemic and people not wanting to travel, so it's a good time to try it if decide to venture out.

Transportation might be a bit different for you, as the Disney bus system is convenient, and I suggest driving to the parks. If someone wants to go back to the resort early, Uber is an easy option.

Did WBC change their name to Club WBC?
In January they started putting "Club" in front of the name of their timeshare resorts. Likely they are trying to set them apart from Wyndham hotel properties.

The timeshare part of the Wyndham empire was spun-off in 2018 so it is separate from the hotel side.

In any event, it's the same place.

In January they started putting "Club" in front of the name of their timeshare resorts. Likely they are trying to set them apart from Wyndham hotel properties.

The timeshare part of the Wyndham empire was spun-off in 2018 so it is separate from the hotel side.

In any event, it's the same place.
Thank you!

Sooooo excited. Just booked Jan 24-31 Two families, we each got a 2 bedroom. Assuming it will be easy to request rooms next to each other ?
I understand the hot tubs are closed, but how about the food options on site ? And are the pools heated ? We were in orlando this past January and didnt swim, but we will have kids with us on this trip that will want to get in the pool.

The pools are heated if I'm remembering right. Yes, you can request rooms at check-in next to each other but whether you can get them is another story. Just depends on how booked they are. The rooms don't have joining doorways so you would still have to go out to the hallway to move between the units.

There are still quite a few food options. The breakfast buffet at the hotel was closed when we were there in October. The pool bars are still operational.

Anybody ordered prime now lately to the resort? Have a walmart delivery coming when we check in tomorrow, but would like to get alcohol and a few odds and ends. Wont be getting there till 6 pm.
Should i just use primenow when I get off the plane around 4pm amd hope they deliver by the end of the day?
How did you grocery delivery experience go? Haven't been to WBC in over a yr, curious of any changes. We would like to have groceries and alcohol delivered as well. We used instacart in the past and had to be there to pick up liquor ( show ID ) We are about to purchase our flights for end of january and I believe will land around 345. so wanting to have things planned to arrive around the time we do.

How did you grocery delivery experience go? Havent been to WBC in over a yr, curious of any changes. We would like to have groceries and alocohol delivered as well. We used instacart in the past and had to be there to pick up liquor ( show ID ) We are about to purchase our flights for end of january and I believe will land around 345. so wanting to have things planned to arrive around the time we do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter