The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

We were there over Thanksgiving and all of the restaurants were open. We ordered pizza from La Cocina by Tower 2. They deliver to the rooms, or you can pick it up. We also ate at Escuedos Bar and Grill by Tower 5 (I think) and the outdoor bar by the Wyndham Grand Hotel pool. I think they all had limited menus, but we found something delicious at all the locations. As far as I can remember, all of the restaurants were open in the hotel and within the resort. Enjoy!
The Buffett at the hotel is open for breakfast?

We were there over Thanksgiving and all of the restaurants were open. We ordered pizza from La Cocina by Tower 2. They deliver to the rooms, or you can pick it up. We also ate at Escuedos Bar and Grill by Tower 5 (I think) and the outdoor bar by the Wyndham Grand Hotel pool. I think they all had limited menus, but we found something delicious at all the locations. As far as I can remember, all of the restaurants were open in the hotel and within the resort. Enjoy!

We were also there over Thanksgiving. That Saturday we had a cabana and at breakfast and lunch from the Escudos pool bar. Reasonably priced and the food was good. Good variety of items and good portion sizes too. They were giving a 10% discount if you were wearing your WBC wristband - not sure why one wouldn't have a wristband when they went.

Hey all! I will be at Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek in a few weeks, exchanging in on an RCI week (I own at Orange Lake). My friend and I want to ride the Skyliner, is there a walkway to Caribbean Beach or the Riv? If we drive our own car, would we need to mobile order to get through the gate? We won’t be going to a park, just a Skyliner drink crawl and sightseeing. Any ideas or tips? Also, where can I find a current pool bar menu for CWBC? And do they have gluten free options as I have celiac disease which is not usually a problem but on vacations is a total downer lol. Thank you!!

Hey all! I will be at Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek in a few weeks, exchanging in on an RCI week (I own at Orange Lake). My friend and I want to ride the Skyliner, is there a walkway to Caribbean Beach or the Riv? If we drive our own car, would we need to mobile order to get through the gate? We won’t be going to a park, just a Skyliner drink crawl and sightseeing. Any ideas or tips? Also, where can I find a current pool bar menu for CWBC? And do they have gluten free options as I have celiac disease which is not usually a problem but on vacations is a total downer lol. Thank you!!
There is no way to walk from WBC to any Disney resort. If you plan on drinking, I suggest you Uber to the Riveria resort, Boardwalk area or Uber to Disney Springs and take the Disney Bus to the Beach Club or Riveria resorts.

There is no way to walk from WBC to any Disney resort. If you plan on drinking, I suggest you Uber to the Riveria resort, Boardwalk area or Uber to Disney Springs and take the Disney Bus to the Beach Club or Riveria resorts.
Thank you! We will have a designated driver with us, which is why I was asking about driving our own vehicle. My question wasn’t very clear, sorry! But thank you for your help!

If you don’t want to park at Disney Springs (free, garage open until well after midnight), you can park at Hollywood Studios for $25 and ride the Skyliner as much as you want. A mobile order at CBR, Pop Century or AoA will get you through the gate, but they may ask you to leave after some period of time - and may or may not enforce it (probably won’t). Be sure to check the WDW website before you go to confirm which bars and lounges are open when you’re there - some are still closed. https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/dine/#drawer-card-resortDining

Quick question.. I know 60 days out or less you can possibly get a discount price at WBC. Is there typically availability at the beginning of June? VRBO says the properties are already 50%+ full. We stayed last minute this past September and got an excellent price and don't want to overpay but also don't want to miss out and the resort be full.
Thanks!

Quick question.. I know 60 days out or less you can possibly get a discount price at WBC. Is there typically availability at the beginning of June? VRBO says the properties are already 50%+ full. We stayed last minute this past September and got an excellent price and don't want to overpay but also don't want to miss out and the resort be full.
Thanks!
Right now the rental market is softer than it has in years because of the lack of demand created by the pandemic. Perhaps you can negotiate a good deal now.

Thanks!
I go through the same woman every time we book. I always get fair prices. I’m not sure if I am allowed to share her name here though.

I don't see why you couldn't share her name. Vacation strategy, Ken Price, eBay and many others are mentioned frequently.

I go through the same woman every time we book. I always get fair prices. I’m not sure if I am allowed to share her name here though.
I usually book through Ken and would not have found him it was not for this board. I think it would be great to have other options in case our usual person does not have availability. With that being stated, I was going to ask if there are any other brokers that people use? The only other one I am aware of is Vacation Strategies.

Next, I was wondering if anyone has a backup resort that they recommend if WBC is not avail?

Stacey, if we can't get in at bonnet creek we have also stayed at Sheraton Vistana Resorts, Reunion resorts and Silver Lake. I like them all for different reasons. Most of the time we book through skyauction or eBay.

Stacey, if we can't get in at bonnet creek we have also stayed at Sheraton Vistana Resorts, Reunion resorts and Silver Lake. I like them all for different reasons. Most of the time we book through skyauction or eBay.
Thank you, Kokomos! I feel more comfortable with having a back-up. I am going to check it out now.

I am hoping to stay at the WBC for the first time this December 2021. Has anybody done the lyft/Uber thing to CBR or the Boardwalk to use Disney Transportation? Do we have to do something to be dropped off there? Cost?

I have used the skyliner from the parks to CBR and used Uber to get back to Bonnet Creek. Going to the parks it just maked more sense to use Uber. I'm not a fan of standing on an overcrowded bus. All of Disney transportation is included in the price of your ticket. my comments are thoughts from pre COVID trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter