This is a CULT, leave now!

People at work think I am in a cult that listens to pop people on green ipod, also called a pea pod! Waaaay to many Disney podcasts on my iPod!

is it ok for me to be in more then one cult cause i work as a cashier at wal mart and since you all said we are like a family. it is the same at wal mart i once had a manager say we might be a disfunctional family but we are still a family

Just a quick note to say "HI":wave2: to my DIS FAMILY. Came thru Tropical Storm Fay okay, and now I need a Mickey fix. Going this weekend for a Mickey hug.princess:

Just a quick note to say "HI":wave2: to my DIS FAMILY. Came thru Tropical Storm Fay okay, and now I need a Mickey fix. Going this weekend for a Mickey hug.princess:
Hello! Hope you have a fun time this weekend! Let us know how it was! :goodvibes

is it ok for me to be in more then one cult cause i work as a cashier at wal mart and since you all said we are like a family. it is the same at wal mart i once had a manager say we might be a disfunctional family but we are still a family
HA! Welcome to yet another dysfuntional family! :wizard:

This may be a cult but if it is it is the best cult you will find anywhere.
We spend 3 weeks (at least) in Disney World every Christmas/New Year
and have done so for several years. We have made at least 25+ trips there and we never tire of being there. We have a motor home so we stay in the campground and just enjoy the people we see each year as well as the parks.

We travel with our 4 medically fragile, handicapped children who are ALL in wheel chairs. We are quite a site to see moving around the parks and a few of the rides but the cast members are wonderful with our special children,

3 of our children are considered legally blind but they seem to see "everything" at Disney. The lights, music and people thrill them. The oldest, our son, says immediately upon entering the gates "Popcorn, hamburger". He remembers from year to year and is ready to eat. All our children are adopted.

Since we are there during the holidays we decorate our camp site with at least 15 large 6 to 8 foot Disney Christmas blowups, lights, stockings, etc.
We spend the first 2 days decorating and then enjoy the rest of the trip.

I can't wait for this years trip. It is a lot of work with all the children but the Magic of Disney makes it seems less work and more fun.

Disney is the best!!!!!!!

Mama Judy and the Angels
Wow !

It's not often I read a post written by one of the angels on this earth. :hug:

I'm tempted to say, "God bless you". But, I suspect he already has...

Thank you for being you.

Judy, I wish I could reach out and hug :hug: you. It is amazing people in the world like you that makes people think,"Yeah it is worth it."My family will be at Ft. Wilderness Cabins Dec. 10-16, I certainly hope that you are there at that time I would love to see you and your amazing family.:santa:

DIS Freak!!! I've been a member since 2000. I lurk a lot, and post a little. Glad to know I'm in the midst of such great caring people.

GMax....you are too funny. I haven't bought any lime green stuff yet, am I in trouble?? LOL :confused3

Everyone on these boards are awesome!!:dance3:

guess I am one also I am a member at a freebie board that I used to go to all the time but have been spending more time here instead. I don't get to go nearly as much as a lot of people here (ok so only been a few times in my life time) BUT now that we are going it's all I can think about. got my note book started looking at lime green stuff when I am at the store. Making Mickey stuff w/ my cricut instead of what I should be doing (my Christmas cards). Thanks to this board I will be fully prepared at least.

What's with the lime green thing?? I just started hanging around on the boards a few days ago in hopes of renting some DVC points but I found myself strangely drawn to all the other boards too. Now I linger for hours, refreshing here and there to see what is new...Fill me in??

I do not know how the lime green thing started and I am sure someone will enlighten us.

The lime green Mickey heads are in reference to the Disney paint samples you can get at Home Depot. Alien green is our official colour and we put them on all kinds of things when visiting a Disney park. I have met a couple of Disers this way.

I do not do any of the other lime green stuff, but did decorate my stateroom door on my cruise with a LMGH (Lime Green Mickey Head).

That is kinda fun actually. I won't consider myself a DISer yet. I am quite new, but I have been enjoying lurking the boards...especially the wedding photo board. OMG if I could go back and do it all over again. But not in lime green...lol

Is great...I don't know much about it, however, I was able to meet a couple of great DISers that way...We were on a Disney Cruise, and were able to know who we were because of the lime green items. ***And let me add that it does not come easy to me to wear anything with actual color in it. For the sake if Disney, by God I wore a lime green shirt:thumbsup2

This lime green thing is pretty cool. I didn't quite get it, so I'm glad someone asked. I'll have to get something lime green to put on our backpack!

We are headed back to the parks in a couple weeks for about our 2dozenth trip since January this year. Maybe I will consider myself a DISer by then and get something funky and lime green to put on my son's stroller or our backpack...why not?? I am blonde and tan, so I think I can pull off lime green. I will certainly try at least

I do not know how the lime green thing started and I am sure someone will enlighten us.

The lime green Mickey heads are in reference to the Disney paint samples you can get at Home Depot. Alien green is our official colour and we put them on all kinds of things when visiting a Disney park. I have met a couple of Disers this way.

I do not do any of the other lime green stuff, but did decorate my stateroom door on my cruise with a LMGH (Lime Green Mickey Head).

From what I have heard, a DIS'er picked it so because it was an uncommon color and so that DIS'er could find each other...

I wonder if Home Depot knows why they go through so very many lgmh's?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter