This is a CULT, leave now!

Welcome my child. Kneel before me. I now name you, DISer Sandy. Rise, and walk in your new name . . . :wizard:

:lmao: years ago I joined the "lionesses" (the women's branch of the Lion's club, NOT NAla and her gang!) wiht all their "rituals" they said something just like this!:rotfl:
From what I have heard, a DIS'er picked it so because it was an uncommon color and so that DIS'er could find each other...

I wonder if Home Depot knows why they go through so very many lgmh's?

we knew a guy who worked for the company that makes the paint sample sheets (in Chgo). he brought a whole big box of lime green mickeys to me at the bar I used to work.! there must have been a thousand lime green mickeys! we were debating whether to use them for coasters.
I put them on my window, but no one comes by and knocks or anything. only once, did another disser see one on my fanny pack. but the bus pulled up and I never got a chance to tell her to read Nebo's TR!

we had a weird situation last year. we went in May for the flower and garden festival, and had a free dining booked in sept. (with 3 days at dolphin, cause we got it for $125 a night!:woohoo: well, there were conflicts with another bartender who was also an owner, so I postponed our ressies till the last day (sept. 20) of free dining. Nebo siad "diane, do NOT cancel the dolphin" "but we can't go" "just don't cancel it"
(I HATE it when he's right) the bar sold. the place he worked for 27 years went under, and we were free!. (both jobless, but free. ) we were talking about going in early dec for the decorations, cause we knew both would happen sooner or later, (with the jobs) but it was sooner. so, we WENT! right then, in sept! even though we still had the other sept. trip booked! It was nutz! we packed up , drove down, stayed at pop, ate cheaply from our cooler and the food court, checked out a possible job for him in Lakeland, and got to stay at Dolphin for $125. and finally got to meet up with tiggerbell and rhonda. drove over to POFQ where they were staying for a few drinks.(this was like the 3rd time we were supposed to go at the same time as them, and something always happened with us, so we had cancelled the meet, then called her and said "guess what? we can meet you after all!)drove home and 3 days later was our flight for free dining! at POR with Lexmelinda and Disneydad and a disser meet at poly beach with them and tons of other dissers! (utahmama,tiggerwannabe, disney freak, MR. silly's wife, sheridac, more) what fun!
he said, "youknow , the dec possible trip is out. " " I know"
guess what he was saying as we were having a last drink our last day at Muddy Rivers bar, waiting for our ME bus? yup. MAYBEEEE> we could still do dec.
we did! got to see the xmas dicor. met longneckthree, and Jluvsdisney and her hubby and her friend as ASMU. we were just suppoesed to have a quick pool meet with them, but got along so well, we hung around together the whole time!!!! except when we got to meet backstage gal and tiggerwannabe and her son for lunch. and do keys to the kingdom with her and her son and dinner and illum, with them at rose and crown!
we can't talk any of our friends into going to disney with us so... we met new friends!!!!
I LOVE DISNEY!!! and I LOVE Dissers!!!!!!:grouphug:
(ah, but the saga didn't end there.)

My, my Glenda....look at your ticker!!! Down to DAYS!!!! Hope you & your Mom have a great time!!
THANK YOU!!! I finally reserved a rental car today!!! Now I need to start packing!

GMax....you are too funny. I haven't bought any lime green stuff yet, am I in trouble?? LOL :confused3

Yes, but dont worry, soon every lime green thing you see in the stores will start calling to you . . . HA!

What's with the lime green thing?? I just started hanging around on the boards a few days ago in hopes of renting some DVC points but I found myself strangely drawn to all the other boards too. Now I linger for hours, refreshing here and there to see what is new...Fill me in??

I THINK I posted this before. Here's the backpack I use at Disney. It helps other DISers notice you sometimes.

IMG_2109.jpg

we can't talk any of our friends into going to disney with us so... we met new friends!!!!
I LOVE DISNEY!!! and I LOVE Dissers!!!!!!:grouphug:
(ah, but the saga didn't end there.)
LOVED your post! This is why I love this site sooooo much! I've made some good friends here, and have had some wonderful SOLO trips, thanks to DISboards!

Thanks for telling how the lime green got started. I just could not make any connection with the color, now that I know, I understand.

Well DISers, it's almost time for my trip! Now I have to endure, "So, you're going again"? "So, you're eating and meeting up with people you met ONLINE"?

Oh well, I guess they'll never understand! HA!

Well DISers, it's almost time for my trip! Now I have to endure, "So, you're going again"? "So, you're eating and meeting up with people you met ONLINE"?

Have a great trip! I'll keep an eye out for you. :cutie:

I'll be there tomorrow night. :cool1: :banana: :yay: :dance3: :cheer2:

Well DISers, it's almost time for my trip! Now I have to endure, "So, you're going again"?

I get this all the time! Of course the funny part is that they forget about my trip to Yellowstone last September. They only seem to remember the Disney vacations.

"So, you're eating and meeting up with people you met ONLINE"?

I haven't gotten this one yet. Of course I'm not doing my first DISmeet until December. So I'll probably start getting this one next year. :rolleyes1

It's tough to be as enlightened as all of us! :rotfl2:

:lmao: Oh I know!!! I just laugh & say "yep, I'm going AGAIN!!".
:lmao: Yes, I've gotten that one too about meeting up with people!
:lmao: NO.....they will never understand!

Have a "magical" time!!! :thumbsup2

I bleed lime green, LOL. I run with the WISH racing team.

DSCN3462.jpg

DSCN3585.jpg

wish_team.jpg

DSCN4488.jpg

DSCN4561.jpg

mailbox.jpg

DSCN3980.jpg

DSCN3979.jpg
OmG i so want that on my car, and want that mailbox, and want red picket fence with mickey head cut outs. I so do. (I'm not kidding!)

Glendamax, I've read your posts often, and just wanted to wish you a wonderful trip. Hope you have a great time!

:lmao: Oh I know!!! I just laugh & say "yep, I'm going AGAIN!!".
:lmao: Yes, I've gotten that one too about meeting up with people!
:lmao: NO.....they will never understand!

Have a "magical" time!!! :thumbsup2

I get it ALL the time! WHY do you go to the SAME place??? (even though these same people go to the same cabin in wisconsin every year!:confused3 )

meeting new people? hey,if you can't talk your friends into going to Disney... meet new friends!!! and we've met a BUNCH!!!:grouphug: :dance3:

We're going AGAIN!! :woohoo: in 21 days. Would love to meet some Diser's when we are there :goodvibes . We will be in WDW from Sept 26-Oct 8. If you would be interested in meeting up while we are there please PM me. We will be there with our grandson who will be 5 and his Mom.

A cult..how did I miss this Glenda? :confused3

I am so in! My 2nd trip of the year is almost here :hyper:

Hope you are having an awesome trip!!!

I get it ALL the time! WHY do you go to the SAME place??? (even though these same people go to the same cabin in wisconsin every year!:confused3 )

meeting new people? hey,if you can't talk your friends into going to Disney... meet new friends!!! and we've met a BUNCH!!!:grouphug: :dance3:

OMG :rotfl2: I must know you...I too have the SAME people who think nothing of going to the SAME cabin in Wisconsin of all places...which I do love, BTW, but not as much as WDW!!! :woohoo:

Why the heck do they care if I wanna go to Disney??? I don't see it as a problem at all...:laughing:

This is hilarious. I only came on here to check out info on resorts and now finally 3 hours later I am caught.....hook,line and sinker!!
Oh well, there could be worse things that I am addicted to right.

Have :laundy: to do but that does not sound like any fun
Husband now thinks I am :crazy: but that it nothing new
I say he is just trying to be :cool1: and pretend he is not excited but I know the truth!!!:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter