This is a CULT, leave now!

Glendamax said:
I know now that I need an intervention, because the number of Lime Green shirts in my woredrobe has grown, and I'm not even fond of the color. Now I'm wondering if I have enough. I even have a pair of black Nike Free Running Shoes with lime green accents. :sad2:

Oh, GMax, I'm so with you! We were at Kohl's buying Sirius a non-sissy lime green shirt, and he spotted a pair of tennis shoes with lime green accents for me. Ok, I just bought a new pair at Target, with guilt I might add because they were more than $20 (Usually, I only wear Nike, but this was to be my extra pair). Anyhow, I grab my size and don't even care that they are $40. What is happening to me? We went to Kohl's to return something, not walk out with $96 of more lime green stuff! To date, I have now spent almost $500 of non-planned, not needed stuff for Disney. I'm starting to wonder if my pre-trip spending will exceed the cost of the trip? I think I need a therapy break. Lime ice cream anyone?

thats crazy, i havent went and spent any money on this trip yet, except for and package i paid 1500 for. i think ima go buy stuff today!!!

:rotfl2: I actually enjoy the time spent running around crazily! Last night I had a dream that DBF were in WDW and I forgot our park tickets here at home in CT. It was very scary!! thank goodness for the DISers who post packing lists!

Glendamax, you are so right! This is a cult!!!

On Monday, I took it upon myself to remove all of my thread subscriptions because I realized that I was actually doing more dising than working. I had a whole folder full of things that I had to do for work (some overdue) and couldn't figure out why I hadn't done it :confused3 Then I clicked onto the internet to see what was going on :surfweb: and had an "aha" moment. I figured I'd better get all of those thread notifications out of my inbox or else I'd lose my job!

So, unfortunately, you are going to see a very dramatic drop in my post count. I know it's not very high as it is, but I believe in quality, not quantity :teeth: . I will get on here from time to time at home (I read SORUL82's tr Monday night instead of cooking dinner for dh) but work hours will be a no-no :no no: (you'll have to imagine what the smilie would have looked like).

If you've read thus far and looked at the time, you'll realize that I'm at work now.... I guess I need a 1-800 number :sad2:

I guess if I am doomed to have voices in my head making suggestions, it is better to have them saying things like: "Remember to pack the golfballs for your feet like you read about on the DIS boards." & "Better double check that ADR thing one last time."

... Does anyone else keep going to the Delta Airlines website and checking the "view availible seats" link to see how full the plane is getting? or is it just me?

Sneezie,

Thanks for putting me ahead of your DH's caloric intake! It's nice to see that you have your priorities in order. Besides, DH sould be able to cook for himself...or at least open a box of Pop Tarts which I know you have because the voices told you to get them!

Jackmonkey said:
I guess if I am doomed to have voices in my head making suggestions, it is better to have them saying things like: "Remember to pack the golfballs for your feet like you read about on the DIS boards." & "Better double check that ADR thing one last time."

Now it all makes sense - I thought I was just going crazy!! :rotfl:

Jackmonkey said:
... Does anyone else keep going to the Delta Airlines website and checking the "view availible seats" link to see how full the plane is getting? or is it just me?

Oh my gosh ... I really do need help - I do this myself!!!! :rolleyes1

Bonny

You know you have reached the lime side when you go into a store and all you can see are lime green objects just waiting to go home with you. ;) We now have lime green handheld fans with keychains to hang off us somewhere... Lime green visors, lime green umbrellas, lime green shoes, lime green stretchy cords, (you might need those... :lmao: ) lime green shirts and LIME GREEN NAIL POLISH. I have gone over to the other side! :rotfl:

Jackmonkey said:

ME!! ME!! That would be ME!!! :blush: :wave:

UtahMama said:
Dont forget the double sidded sticky tape to affix the LGMHPC's to your windows! This only occured to me just recently! Also, "Body Glide" and products like it.

Ok, I WILL add the double sided tape to my list, but not the bodyglide. I heard that solid deoderant works well too. So I'm just going to use that insted of spending even MORE money.

Today I bought . . . ATTENTION ALL MEN, SKIP THE LAST PART OF THIS POST . . . a pair of Men's Calvin Klein knit boxer shorts, that were on clearance at Ross. They are very thin, and covers the area that might rub. I'll wear them to work one day next week and let you guys know how they feel. (Did I really just post my private business on this site? :sad2: I hope no one I know is reading this)

You know, I have always just blindly accepted the need for lime green objects. I am asking myself a question now, though. Where did the connection between the DIS and lime green begin? Does anyone know or is it like the age old question about the chicken and the egg?

clombardi said:
You know, I have always just blindly accepted the need for lime green objects. I am asking myself a question now, though. Where did the connection between the DIS and lime green begin? Does anyone know or is it like the age old question about the chicken and the egg?
The chicken and the egg thing definitely :lmao: Though I did see someone say they thought it came about because Tinker Bell wears a lime green dress :thumbsup2

It may be a cult because I was hooked from day 1.I think my whole family is ready to kill me as I talk about Disney all the time and my vacation is 9 months away.I can't help myself and its sooooo nice to have somewhere to talk about how happy I am and all that I am planning.So to that I say thank goodness I found you all. :love:

just like a moth to the bug zapper..."I can't help it its so beautiful" ZZZZZZ

I'm not too big on the lime, but I have to get my fix until the next trip.

Besides anyone who says it is a cult needs to be taken to a reeducation facility located convienently located in Lake Buena Vista or Anaheim. Abroad? Try Paris, Tokyo or Hong Kong. This should be done in a timely manner, with multiple treatments spaced throughout the balance of your time on earth

Just for my info, can you tell me exactly how many posts are time logged in to DIS do you get the tamborine?? I am wondering when they shave my head if they put a hidden Mickey etched in their somewhere? My family is wondering if I will ever be the same again, I try to explain there's no turning back!

They have found some merit to this cult, DH got to eat at places HE likes thanks to those crazy people in DIS world. DS now seeks hidden Mickey's everywhree we go!

They do not appreciate for some reason when I refer to them around the house as DH and DS I don't understand why? The drinks provided at not Kool aid I have tried to explain to hem WDW is all about Coke! They just will never learn!

The fact that I am able to get all sorts of helpful ways to save money all in an attempt to get back to Disney seems odd to them! They must be aliens. When I refer to my dear friends as the "Princess Pack" or look for Pixie dust at all functions they are confused. Anyway, what a relief it is not be a cult member but sure can't wait to get my Hidden Mickey Tiaara!

Glendamax said:
Ok, I WILL add the double sided tape to my list, but not the bodyglide. I heard that solid deoderant works well too. So I'm just going to use that insted of spending even MORE money.

Today I bought . . . ATTENTION ALL MEN, SKIP THE LAST PART OF THIS POST . . . a pair of Men's Calvin Klein knit boxer shorts, that were on clearance at Ross. They are very thin, and covers the area that might rub. I'll wear them to work one day next week and let you guys know how they feel. (Did I really just post my private business on this site? :sad2: I hope no one I know is reading this)

Okay now :rolleyes: , you know that when I meet you at WDW, I am not going to be able to keep from wondering if you are wearing men's underwear! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter